CHOCOLATE? CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES~

For only a month...

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE~

aritgatou~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazumi's pov

FROZENN.

>///////< awah. FMLLLLLLLLLLLL

the silence was killing me. slowly.

"ano, was interupting something??? ohhhhohohoohohohhoho! excuse me! hehe ^^" his mom said really fast and shut the door immediately.

I turn to look at Ryosuke in slience, and he was sooooo close to my face. Like inches.  


"ano." i said blushing.

"hm?" Ryosuke realized he was too close and back off fast.

"Gomen for waking you but thats my bed. If you want to sleep i could have got a sleeping mat."Ryosuke said kindly.

"Oh, im good now, i had enough strange yume's(dreams) today. hehe.."

"yume? what did you dream about?" Ryosuke asked curiously.

"NOTHING!" i shouted at him. like helll im going to tell him what i dreamt about. he would probably think im a freak.

"oh sou ka..."

"so.. lets get to work on our project?"

"okay...."

A few hours later we took another break....

I went to look at his k-pop cds.

He suddenly put his head on my shoulder and it surprised and i dropped his cd and this case broke. .... and the cd. crap.

"AHHHH NOOOO!" ryosuke said shouting at me!

"T~T gomenasai!" 

"How are you going to pay me back! D:<" Ryosuke said madly.

"Eh, what do you want me to do?" I said asking for forgiveness.

"I dont know..... we are done for the day.. you should go home before it is nightime... bye.." he said walking to his bedroom door opening the door.

"Fine..."

Right after i was out of his room, i turned around to bow again.

"Hontouni gomenasai." I said sadly.

He looked at me and slammed the door in my face. 

I'm really sad now. 

For the past few days, he didnt talk to me but only for the project.

He like ignored me and i seemed invisible to him.

I hate him right now..he really holds on to grudges.

On friday the project was went well but even after friday Ryosuke ignored even more.

The next day my uncle came into my room to tell me that we will be going out to lunch.

Of course, i couldnt say no.

He had to do so grocery shopping so he left the house and told me to meet me at the cafe down the block at 12.

I said alright... even though im sooo depressed on  how Ryosuke is treating me..

Once it was 11:45, I was on my way to the cafe near our house.

I was a little early so i was just sitting there waiting there. The waiter gave me a specific spot to eat..i wonder why. hm.

RYOSUKES POV.

(10:00am)

"ne, ryosuke, i have to do some errands so meet me for lunch at the small cafe near by. ittekimasu"

"it...

ter....

ra....

shai." I said half asleep

I woke up from my phone vibrating.

IN THE TEXT MESSAGE:

Ryosuke,

WAKE UP SO WE CAN EAT LUNCH.

Mom.

"AHH IM SO TIRED FROM PRACTICE(hey say jump practice)." I said outloud.

Ugh thought to myself.

Once I looked at the time, it was 11:50!

Crap my mom is going to kill me if I'm late!

I grabbed some jeans and a tshirt. (with a cap and sunglasses to hide my face) and ran out of the door.

11 minutes later...

Aww a minute off..so close...

I went up to the waiter and asked if there was a reservation under my mom's name.

The waiter then stared at me and said, "your yamada right? This way is your table."

I was kind of surprised she recognized me. I need a new disguise. haha.

I followed her to my reserved seat and look who I find....

Kazumi.

Now really, mom? -_____-

No ones pov.

"EHH?" Kazumi and Ryosuke both point at each other.

"Why are you here?" Ryosuke asked..

"That hurt..." Kazumi mumbled to herself why sitting back down.

"I guess I should leave now...bye.." Kazumi grabbed her bag and stood up.

"Oi! You can sit and eat like a normal person and not walk out of the room, making a scene, ok?" Ryosuke said giving Kazumi a glare.

"Fine." Kazumi dropped her bag and just ordered for herself and ate and ate until she was really full and then she payed for her own food and said..

"Well then, I'm done, sayonara~"kazumi said sarcasstically.

"Oi!" Ryosuke grabbed her arm. "We need to talk still"

"About?"Kazumi put her hands on her hips.

"You're already mad at me so why do you suddenly want to talk to me?!" She said will a loud voice getting the other customers attention.

"Just sit down!" Ryosuke said firmly but without disturbing others.

Kazumi got freaked out and sat back down in her chair.

"Look about the cd you broke..."

"NANI? YOU MAD I GET IT!" kazumi said in a serious tone and it seemed like her temper was rising.

"It's just that...you probably mad at me for being mad at you and..well...i ignored you and i-i-i..."

"You what?" Kazumi asked all furious.

"You still mad at me?" She said and continuted. " Well you know what? I'm so irritated by you, you  know that right!!?!? 

"irritated?" Ryosuke began to feel guilty.

"Yes! Look i am so sorry for breaking your cd and i promise i will pay you back because i always keep my promises but seriously after i accidentally broke that cd  of yours, you have been avoiding me! ignoring me! and it makes me so mad because! because! " Kazumi was at a halt.

"Because?" Ryosuke started to become dumb founded.

"Because i think i like you, ok???!" Once she realized what she had said she ran out of the cafe.

".................or-e?" Ryosuke was syncing what kazumi just said and pointing to himself.

He was deep thought and payed for his meal and left the cafe.

Ryosukes POV

"me? she really likes me?" he thought to himself.

"I have to find her."

hmm where would she go?

mall?....probably not.

the park? only if she really wants to run 3 miles...so no..

the grocery store? maybe! she loves to eat...

I ran to the nearest grocery store. I looked through everywhere in there.

BAM there she was in the cashier.. 

"KAZUMI!" I called and she heard me, her eyes grew bigger and she ran for it?

Really? Im not going to kill her.

I ran after her for like 10 minutes until she ran in the long dark alley.

The same dark alley we were in before.

I really need to talk to Kazumi.

I realized i couldnt be mad at her anymore.

because i was in love with her.

I ran in the dark alley and i went to find her.

"Kazumi, where are you."

It was silent...then i heard a step and i quickly grabbed what ever was in front of me and dragged it out with me out of the alley.

harhar i caught her.

Kazumi;s pov.

"Gotcha." Ryosuke said

"Im not fish, jeez!" I said still mad.

"I know, but seriously did you really want me to chase  you?"

"I didnt know you would, and I dont want to talk to you"

"Well too bad you never let me say anything."

"I. do. not. want. to. talk. to. YOU!" I must have been so weak today because tried to walk away but ryosuke ran in front of me.

"Nani?" I asked her with sarcasm.

"first.." he said.

"You hate me i get already!! did you say enough before??"

"I'm sorry alright!" he shouted at me.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you!

I'm sorry for everything, ok?" He was stilll shouting at me.

"eh? sorry? oh now you apologi..." 

he grabbed me and hugged me. for some reason i cant say anything. im at a blank.

"I'm truly sorry..." he said calmly. it was kind of nice to hear.

"I didn't like it.." I pouted.

he giggled.

"I felt guilty and also im sorry because i didnt realize that i was in love with you." he said. (FYI WE WERE STILL IN THE HUG)

"oh, i love you too."

EHHH DID I JUST SAY THAT.?

We broke off the hug and he asked me what i got from the grocery store.

chocolates morsels. I was going to use them for chocolate chip pancakes.

"You know what would be good with chocolates?"

"Strawberries" we said in unison. we laughed.  "lets go get some!" I said.

"Thats a great idea." ryosuke said.

We were then off to the grocery store.

While picking out the best looking strawberries. Ryosuke's oka-san was behind one of the sheeves.

*hahahaha. so kawaii! mission accomplished.* she thought.

------------------------------------------

whoohooo.

 

<3 AUTHOR.