Help.

For only a month...

Viewers please comment! I need support so i can keep writing ^ ^ because this is my first fanfic! :) Please!! also italic sentences are thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yamada's P.O.V.*

"Ittekimasu..." 

"itterrashai..."

Ahh another day of school...fun...i wonder if i am going to see that girl again...Kazumi-chan...what a nice name...

"Ohayou" I said while walking into the classroom.

"Ohayou" my classmates replied.

Yuto asked, "So where did you go yesterday? Like after school you disappeared...haha..first you fell then jumped from the ground and then went through the crowds and BAM, you were gone."

Yuri commented, "Yeah, and you ignored me also... i asked you if you were alright but you just walked away T_T hurtful..." (pretending to cry)

"Haha, sorry i disappeared yesterday, its just that this girl that caught my eye..."

*ahh why did i say something about Kazumi...now they are going to ask who she is.... ugh  -_-* 

"girl?!?" said Yuto and Yuri being shocked at the same time.

They looked at me so weirdly that the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Yeah".

"What exactly happened?" said Yuto with a smirk on his face.

"Ehhh? Betsuni..." 

*Nothing happened...well actually...there was the part when i was like super close to her...but that was an accident...*

I suddenly blushed and the guys started making accusations..

"Oi!! Something did happen!! heheheh!" Yuri said giggling.

"Nandemo naiyo." I said repentedly.

"ahh, fine fine you can just tell us later..." Yuto said.

*Kazumi's P.O.V.*

*hmm i'll probably never talk to Yamada-kun ever again...He probably already forgot who i was...i guess i'm just another fan to him...*

"Ne, Kazumi-chan, daijoubu?" Mika asked.

"Huh? Oh, daijoubu desu ka."

"ah sou ka... my dad saw you with some guy when you ordered some food from our coffeeshop..so who's the guy?" Mika said.

"just a guy..."

"ehh? just a guy? Who specifically??" 

"Yamada Ryosuke..."

"Oh okay............................wait...........WHAT??!?!! THE YAMADA RYOSUKE FROM HEY! SAY! JUMP?!!?!? EHHHHHHH~"

"Yup thats the person i went out with yesterday..."

"How did you guys meet? Did you get his autograph? What did you guys talk about?"

" >< awahh one question at a time~"

"Gomen.."

"He was the one who went to me actually...i didnt get his autograph..and we discussed about school.."

"Whoa, he went to you?? You are so lucky.."

"It was really unexpected...i was just walking home from school and he stopped me."

"ehhhh? why??"

"he was expecting me to be like all the other fans and jump up and down when he comes out of his high school."

"ehh, thats kind of..you know..."

"selfish. i know right?? I told him that im focusing on school right now...haha he needs to realize that he isn't the center of the universe..."

"Oh are you going to see him again?"

"I don't know really...he seems like the kind of person who just forgots people easily."

"Sou ka...ahh i got to go to next period bye!"

"bye!"

*It was nice to finally meet my idol of my dreams...thanks Ryosuke. :) *

*Mixed P.O.V.***

The school day was over for the both of them and now Yamada was on his way out of school but he saw Kazumi walking by again.

*There's Kazumi! :D Maybe she should eat out with me somewhere since she treated me for food last time...however..she might think i'm a stalker or something...nevermind.. well maybe i should just follow her home to make sure she is safe...good idea ryosuke! ^ ^* <- Yamada's thoughts.

Ryosuke then went into action and secretly followed her home safely. When Ryosuke saw her go down the dark alley, he somehow had this strange feeling that something was going to happen....

"ITAIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Kazumi screams as it echos down the alley.

*KAZUMI! I'M COMING!

Yamada then ran down the dark alley without thinking of being afraid of the darkness but being afraid for Kazumi to not get hurt. He saw three men. One was covering Kazumi's mouth, while the other two were surrounding here laughing and teasing her. 

"Get away from her!" Yamada shouted at the guy who was covering . Yamada then grabbed one of the guys shoulders and punched him in the face.

"hmm..haha your going to pay for that you punk!" said the guy who was punched.

That guy then punched Yamada, giving him a black eye, and shoved him against the brick wall, and having Yamada hit his head against his temple on his head making him unconscious and alittle bleeding.

*Ehh? How did Ryosuke get here so fast? Was he following me? Oh great he is unconscience. Oh no! He has a blood running down his face! And he has a black eye! D:< oh these stupid punks just blown my temper.. ugh..*

Kazumi then kicked the guy who was covering in the balls making him fall back being in deep pain, and then she ran up to the guy who hurt Ryosuke, and did a supermans punch right in the nose, probably fracturing it. Then the guy starts getting pissed off at her and attempts to punch her but she just dodged it and she ended up kicking him right in the groin. The three men gave up and ran off in pain..

*What idiots...* Kazumi thought. 

TO BE CONTINUED.