EH?

For only a month...

Minna, gomenasai! T~T  (sniff,sniff)     i have been super busy. I had schooool. haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazumi P.O.V

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm busted.

There he was standing in shock.

Its.....

 

Johnny Kitagawa.

"Ehem.." Johnny-san said trying to break the awkward silence..

"Who are you?" He said bluntly.

"W-W-Watashi Kazumi Sanu d-desu~ ........Yorushiku."  I said timidly.

"Ah, Yorushiku... ano how are you related to Hey! Say JUMP members?" Johnny-san asked curiously.

"Well.. 

I... 

ah..."

"Hmm?" he asked impatiently.

Someone. Help. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to say.....

Suddenly all the members came back into the dressing room speechless...

"Konnichiwa." the members said in unison.

"Ah, Domo..." Johnny-san said deep in thought.

"Why is there a girl here?" he said.

Kazumi gave Ryosuke the SAY-SOMETHING-OR-DIE stare.

Ryosuke then blurted out...

"sumimasen, this is my cousin, and she had no other place to go so i had to bring her to work. I'm sorry for not telling you..." 

He then bowed to Johnny-san.

I bowed too.

Johnny-san then said cheerfully.

"Ahhhhhh ohh okay! Relatives are welcome anytime! Just ask next time!"

"Hai" Ryosuke said with smile.

We both bowed again.

"By the way..." Johnny-san said while walking towards the door. "Its your dinner break, so you have a two hour break, Bye-Bye!" He then left.

I thought he was kind of nice that he let me be on this floor....but then again Ryosuke and I mislead them thinking that i was a relative... ^^ ah well...

The guys then changed and Ryosuke came up to me and said "Shall we go out to dinner now since we didnt get lunch together?"

"Sure" I said. I was kind of nervous since it kind of sounds like a date..... ><

Yuto and Chinen then ran up to the both of us and said "We're coming too!! :D"

I was kind of relieved and disappointed.

I wanted to get to know the real Ryosuke but I didnt really want to be alone tonight.. so yeahh....

"Ok, lets go?" I asked with a growling stomach. "Let's go!!" The boys said.

---In the car---

O_O ah why me.

I was in the middle of Yamada and Yuto while Chinen was in the front for some certain reason...

AWKWARD.

wha~ it was an entire silence in the car.

-____________________________- i feel squished.

"Ano..." I said trying to break the silence.

All the guys the turned to look at me and i felt all their eyes on me. Its was kind of creeepy.

"Where are we going to dinner?"

"I forgot what it was called but it has good food dont worry.. ^^" said Ryosuke.

"Hm it has gyoza there too :D" said Chinen.

"Is it a maid cafe?" i guessed with a disgusted look on my face.

"Eh?" said Yuto. "NONONo. it isnt hahaha"

"Ok good..." I said mumbling.

5 minutes later...

The boys and I got seated and ordered.

Chinen got gyoza, Yuto ordered sashimi, Ryosuke asked for miso ramen and a side of eggplant, and I of course just asked for something simple...rice and soy sauce. hehe. Good food and cheap~ ^^

"Ehh?" the guys said in unison.

"what?" i said all calmly.

"soy sauce and rice?" yamada said all shocked.

"Well yeah i dont want you to spend so much money. I'm cheap! I was just born like that~"

"Oh.." the boys seemed like the undestood but didnt care.

 Once the food came out I chowed down my food so fast i literally finished it within maybe.... 3 minutes. Maybe it was because i didnt talk that much i just listened to the boys talk.....

"Ne, Kazumi-chan..." Chinen asked.

"Hm?"

"You and Yama-chan aren't dating?"

"IIE!" I shoated without thinking of saying it bit too loud.

I got stares from the guys and other customers and even the waitress..whoops

"Daijoubu?" Yuto asked.

"ahh haha dajiobu des~ too loud sorry ^^" I said really fast.

The guys then finished eating whiel i just sat there zooming out.

"Is it that bad if we were dating?" ryosuke said outloud ....out of nowhere.

"Ah...I..I..." I was all flustered no knowing what to say.

Ryosuke, Yuto, and even Chinen were staring at me waiting for an answer.

"AHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT KIND OF QUESTION??!?! I.. dont know jeez.... ><"

"Oh i see maybe you're thinking I'm just a bad boyfriend." he pouted.

Why did he say that? I didnt mean to make him all dissapointed. 

"Do you like me?" I asked without thinking.

"Eh?" Ryosuke was shocked.

I was shocked.

"oi! Dont answer that question..."

"Uh, okay..."

He was still pouting. Ugh if I feel bad even though it was a misunderstanding.

I got to say something.

"Ne, Yama-chan i dont think you would be a bad boyfriend." I said to him straight into the eyes.

He then was shocked.

"Oi!!!! why are you always shocked on everything i say? -_-..."

He blushed.

I blushed.

"Yama-chan, lets get dessert!" Chinen said breaking the silence.

"Oh okay." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

They then bought dessert. Ryosuke got strawberry shortcake, Chinen got chocolate cake, Yuto got ice cream, and I got just a cookie. (chocolate chip to be specific~)

"Oichi~" I said all sweetly.

We all ate happily and and left the shop filled with sweets.

In the car---------

"Do you want to stay with us for the recording or do you want me to drop you at home?" Ryosuke asked all curious.

I looked at Ryosukes face trying to predict what he wants me to say. 

"I'll stay...I will just haveto call my uncle."

"Oh okay." 

We were all silent on our way back the JE building.

Minutes later...........

YAWNNNNNNN~

"ahh why did i decide to stay " i said to myself outloud.

During the recording i just sat on a chair in the hallway.. i dont know why though..

I then started to walk down the hallway and i saw a door open. 

It was the recording studio. 

I walked into the room quietly and no one was there.

HMMMMMMMMMM~ i wonder what a singer feels like....

I went to the microphone on the platform and started singing. I put the headphones on like if i was really recording and it was the coolest thing ever. 

It felt like my dreams were coming true~

Ryosukes P.O.V.

Once the members and I finished up recording, the guys went downstairs because they were bored and wanted to explore.

I realized Kazumi was still here so i went to go find her. 

I went to the hallway where i left her.

She wasnt the there.

I panicked...alittle though...

She had to be here soewhere I thought.

I then saw a door open at the end of the hall and saw kazumi in the recording studio seeing her heart out.

She was full on singing! It was beautiful! 

I was in the room where the controls are and I realized someone left the tape keep on recording!

If someone found out the blame would be on us!

I then took the tape out and accidentally made a loud sound so i grabbed the tape and ran as fast i can out of the recording control room.

I think Kazumi heard a sound but i dont think she saw me...

Kazumi's P.O.V.

Hmm? 

I heard a sound...

I ran into the control room for the recording studio and didnt see anyone...

hmm weird............................

I then left the recording room and I went back to sitting on the same chair i was left on..

NO ONES POV
 

Ahh theres Ryosuke! Kazumi thought.

She waved at him and he waved back.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you for like 5 minutes..." said Ryosuke trying to make himself unnoticable.

"Ahh i went to the restroom.." Kazumi said.

"Oh okay..." Ryosuke said...

Lier haha.. Ryosuke thought.

The day then came to an end and Ryosuke dropped Kazumi off at her house just in time before her uncle was going to call being all worried.

---At Kazumi house--in front--

"Thanks for the wonderful day. It was fun" Kazumi said smiling.

"Ahh okay! Maybe next time I can repay you with lunch or dinner..for what happened with the hospital ordeal... haha"

"Uh okay! Oyasumi!" Kazumi said with delight and closed the door of Ryosukes car and ran into the house.

---------------------------------------------------

Yay.

<3 AUTHOR.