Normal.

For only a month...

post comments~

-------------------------
 

NO ONES POINT OF VIEW*****

"Let's go." said Yamada-kun.

"Hai!" said all his friends. (Yuri, Yuto, & other classmates.)

Once the group opened the school doors, flashing lights from cameras and high-pitched screams from girls came into view.

"Ahh, it seems more girls than yesterday :D", Yamada said greedily.

"Don't be full of yourself.." said Shida Mirai . (good friend and classmate)

"Gomen, Gomen!!" Yamada-kun said sarcastically.

 

Once they started walking home, Yamada-kun triped over a crack in one of the pavements and fell flat on his tummy.

He there looked around and saw girls feet jumping and screaming in one place. (they were also watching him and the other classmates of course.)

However, Yamada-kun caught his eyes on one girls legs walking away like she was just passing. Surprisingly, Yamada jumped up from the ground like he never got hurt and was in search for the girl who didnt even slowly walk past high school idols like himself. 

"Yama, daijobou?" Yuri said as he witnessed Yamada falling and then suddenly getting up. "Your cheek is alittle bleeding..."

Yamada ignored Chinen because he was too deep in thought.

*Yamada's P.O.V.*

Where did she go?? I thought.

I wanted to find her and ask why she-

there she is! At the last second i saw her. It took me a while to get through the crowds but i managed to stop her.

"Excuse me!" I said out loud trying to get her attention. But she didn't hear me. -_-

"Excuse me!" I said and I tapped her shoulder.

She then turned. Around saying "hm?" and then saw who I was and had a shocked look on her face.

*Kazumi's P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh 0_0.....ah is this Yamada Ryosuke from Hey! Say! JUMP??!?!? 

I looked at his face and stared. It was him. I was shocked. 

I didn't want to act like a crazy fan so I decided to talk to him normally, so he can be comfortable talking me.

Heh I'm so.. so.. happy ^ ^ hehehehe.

***NO ONES P.O.V.***

"yes?" Kazumi said looking at him calmly but going crazy in her mind.

"Wow, I was expecting to scream or something but it seems like your just shocked." said Yamada.

"Well i'm shocked because not everyday an idol walks up to me haha..." She said.

"Oh..sou ka...ne, why arent you over there?" Yamada said pointing at the crowd of girls standing in front of his high school.

"Because i have homework... and i like getting things finished fast so i dont have to do it later..."

"Ehh? homework? Is school that important to you? (stupid question, right? -_-) said Yamada-kun.

"Well, yes it is."

"Whatttt? how? D:"

"No offense, but just because you're an idol doesnt necessarily mean that ever single girl in Japan has to go crazy over you." She responded bluntly.

*awahhhh i think i said to much! ohhh well...* Kazumi thought to herself.

"I'm shocked you had the guts to say that out loud. Especially infront of me." said  Yamada starting to be irritated. 

"Well excuse me but im just saying the truth!" said Kazumi talking back.

"Demo-"

"Chotto Matte" said Kazumi.

*She just..! She just...! She just interrupted me! D:< She shouldn't disrespect a person like me...

Kazumi looked past his shoulders and was deep shock.

"Ehhhh?!? What the??" said Kazumi .

The entire crowd of girlswere just there, watching them in suspension.

"There just watching us..."

"Yeah thats called fans."

"Shut up. Do u still want to continue our conversation?

"..uh sure.." said Yamada.

"Okay, let's go." Kazumi said and she grabbed Yamada's hand and ran.

"Where are we going?"

"Just to a small coffeeshop."

"Paparazzi will follow us though..."

"They won't trust me." She said.

"How can I trust you? I barely know you!" said Yamada being all stubborn.

"Oi! Just bare with me, okay?" She said.

Suddenly she stopped infront of a long dark alley and tugged Yamada's sleeve and said, "Here's a short cut. let's go! before all those cameras come."

"But-"

"Come on!"

They stood still in the dark and the cameras were slowing coming near the dark alley...but they couldnt find Kazumi and Ryosuke because it was too dark.

Then the paparazzi walked away with a disappointing face.

"Phew, their gone. Okay, if we keep walking down the alley the coffeeshop with be down the block."

"Uh okay, but you know I dont like dark places."

"I know, I know. I dont really like dark places either but you hold onto my arm if you're scared...heh"

"Eh? Ano...no thanks i'm a man i can deal with it."

"haha okay...anyways wha-"

"WATCH OUT!"

Out of nowhere, a garbage truck was coming through and almost ran over Kazumi. However, those giant headlights on the truck was on and shining bright.  Ryosuke then quickly grabbed Kazumi's shoulders and pushed her against the wall so the truck can slide past them.

He then realized that her face was at his chest and she was closing her eye and trying not to blush, so he got off her as quickly as he can.

"Gomenasai. It was an accident. You almost got hit by a truck..." Ryosuke said.

"Haha, my bad...thanks for saving me.." she said while looking up at him with a tiny smile.

He blushed. *maybe she isnt that bad...* Ryosuke thought.

"Ne, why didn't you like push me away when i was.. like close to you..?" he questioned.

*haha i kind of liked being close to you hehe~ it's kind of like a one in a lifetime thing...* Kazumi thought.

"I guess i'm used to being close to a guy..."

"Eh? close?"

"haha.. well i take karate so when i grapple with some guys im close. You get it, right? Also what u did was in order to save my life :) thanks." she sweetly.

"Oh okay." he said.

"Ahh~ we're here!" Kazumi said.

"Let's go!" Ryosuke said.

Once they got seated , Kazumi ordered and then said, "We can share some chocolate strawberries. My uncle gives alot for one plate."

"Did you say strawberries? I love strawberries!" said Ryosuke.

"I know you do. haha." she said.

"Eh? Are you a fan of my group?" 

"Mm. I am. Im not one of those SUPER COMMETTED FANS. Just a normal fan i guess..."

"Who is your favorite member?" he asked being curious with a tiny smirk on his face.

Kazumi thought, *Duhh,  you of course! Ahh thats to embarrassing to say outloud... I'll just say...*

"I havent decided on one yet...too many to choose from i guess..."

"It's me isnt it? haha..." Ryosuke said.

"Did you jsut hear what i said?? I havent decided on which one...."

"Oh come on, its me." he said.

"Dont be so selfish jeez." she said.

"Gomenasai!!!" said Ryosuke being all dramatic.

"Here's your strawberries." said the waiter.

"Arigatou." they said in unison.

"Itakimasu!" 

"Itakimasu!"

Silence fell in while they were eating...

she thought to herself, *oh crap, i forgot to introduce my own name!!*

"Gomenasai! I forgot to tell you my name! Watashi Kazumi Sanu desu~ ^ ^"

"Haha, nice to meet you, Kazumi-chan." he said all sarcastic.

"By the way..."he said "what grade are you in?"

"Im a senior like you..."

"Sou ka..."

"But Im younger than you.."she said outloud without realizing what she said.

"haha thats good to know." Ryosuke responded."So where are you from?"

"Seattle, Washington, america."

"Oh sugoi! AMERICA..... :D" said Ryosuke."Is your highschool private or public?" 

"Public." she answered.

"So you probably don't like uniforms?"

"It's fine. I used to go to a private school so im familiar with uniforms."

"Sou ka..."

"So why do you focus soooo much on your schooling?" he asked.

"I feel like i'm being interviewed hahah."

"Oh, gomen.. -__-"

"Its okay! I'll answer them anyways... i focus on schooling so much because it revolves around of what im going to be when i grow up."

"oh what do u want to be when you grow up?"

"I kind of want to pursue my acting and singing career..."

"oh like me? hehe."

"i guess you inspired me as well as other singers and actors."

"hontou?" He blushed.

"Mm." She blushed too. "Ah i have to go home now, well actually im staying at my friends house, anyways goodbye! also, you dont have to pay because my friends treat me for free!"

"Ah ok!" he said. "Goodbye!"

*shes so........ normal* he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

yay chapter four coming in two days~

<3 AUTHOR