Help. Part 2.

For only a month...

Excuse my language in this one~

--------------------------

Kazumi then turned see if Yamada was alright.

He was still alitte bleeding...and still unconscious...

*awah! 0_0 I have to get him to the nearest hospital! ...wait he'll be seen by the paparazzi and rumors will spread! Ahh what do i do?!?! .... .... .... Oh I know!*

Kazumi then took off her jacket and put it on him covering his back and head. *ahh...now no one could tell it's ryosuke.

After putting the coat on him, she put is arms on her shoulders,dragging Ryosuke slowly to the hospital.

Kazumi has been pulling Ryosuke for about 5 blocks now and she's breathing hard...

*damn- what the heck did you eat for lunch? An entire elephant?? haha~* (shes joking!)

Kazumi then looks at him, making sure he is alright.. and she started blushing.

* >< !! EHH? why am i blushing?!? ............ I'll just keep looking forward...heh~ ^ ^*

Kazumi did what she told herself to do.. and she keep walking for the next 6 blocks without looking back at Ryosuke's unconscious face.

6 blocks later... 

*Yatta! Finally we're here....*

Kazumi then brought Ryosuke to the ER room. She saw a nurse in the hallway.

"Excuse me! Miss, this injured person needs a room please! He's bleeding!"

The nurse answered in reply, "Gomenasai, but you have to check him in the front office and put his name on the waiting list.."

"Eh?? But..he's bleeding.. -_-"

"Gomenasai..." said the nurse as she walks away.

"Chotto Matte!! He needs a room!" Kazumi raised her voice.

But the nurse just kept walking away...

*Ugh, damn nurses are no help... >:\ *

Kazumi then brought Ryosuke to the front office and had to wait in line for about 30 minutes...

Once she finally got to the front desk she said, "Excuse me, but this person needs a room fast! He's been bleeding for a while now...."

"Please fill out this form, Miss..." said the receptionist who seemed like she had no emotions...

"Sorry but i dont know his personal info..."

*haha well actually i do! haha thank you internet~ haha but i might seem like a stalker because im not even related to him ^ ^ *

"Do you need to call someone?" the receptionist replied.

"Ano...i dont know really.. but can you just get this person a room? this is Yamada Ryosuke from Hey! Say! JU-"

"Ehhhh??!!?" 

"Shh!! GET HIM A ROOM PLEASE." Kazumi said firmly.

"HAI, HAI!  i UNDERSTAND! RIGHT AWAY!" the receptionist ran into the hallway and grabbed a random nurse to get a free room for ryosuke.

Once he got a room, the nurse realized that the two people were the same people who were begging for a room awhile ago.

"Gomenasai." the nurse bowed in forgiveness towards Kazumi.

"No need to apologize, its fine. Just clean his face."

The nurse then followed her orders and wipe Ryosuke's blood off his face.

"He will probably need someone to stay with him for tonight, i will be here all night so just call me i will probably be in the hallway."

"I understand. Also, dont tell any of the press about Yamada's injuries or else." Kazumi said giving her a death glare.

The nurse kind of got scared and stuttered, "H-hai! I-I understand. I will l-leave now." She turned and left the room.

Kazumi then turned to Ryosuke and said outloud, "Ryosuke-kun, you better get good rest! Good thing it is a Fridaya so there isn't any school tomorrow! Your family must be worried sick but i dont know their number so i cant get you any other help but the hospitals! 

The nurse was on her way back to Ryosuke's room to check if he was alright but then heard Kazumi's voice...

"Ne, you know i carried you all the way to the hospital! That's 11 blocks! You were soo heavy! Hmph. (she pouted.) Ano...arigatou for "attempting" to save me in that dark alley! ..haha the only thing was that you were the one who got hurt and i'm so sorry to get you in such a scary situation! 

Kazumi then looked at Ryosuke's face and said quietly, "How did you come so fast when i was in trouble? Did you follow me?"

She slowly closed her eyes and fell fast asleep next to his bed. The nurse came in and put a blanket on Kazumi and quickly left, letting them both sleep.

----------------

(FYI EVERYBODY THE NURSE HEARD WHAT KAZUMI SAID OUTLOUD! BUT NOT THE PARTS WHEN KAZUMI SPOKE QUIETLY.)

<3 AUTHOR