Dreams Come True.

For only a month...

This might be short sorry! Pls leave comments i would appreciate it. :]

---------------------------------------------

 

*Kazumi's P.O.V.*

 

*knock *knock

 

My bedroom door opened.

 

"Good morning~ :)

 

......(no answer)

 

-__-  ... Why are you not moving!

 

.....(still no answer)

 

Wake up! It’s the last day for funding your Japanese exchange program!", my mom said while poking my feet.

 

"Five...

 

more...

 

minutes... ", i said.

 

Then, my mom suddenly gives me a death glare so i decided to get up...heh..

 

Once I got dropped off at school, my friend, Mika, and I stood in front of the school, asking for donations for the program. 

 

When school started, i counted how much we raise total and i was shocked.

 

"Mika... 0_0", I said.

 

She looked at me and said, "What? What happened? Did we not reach our goal?? Aww, it's ok! We could save that money and raise even more mon-"

 

"No no no no! We reached our goal!!!!!!! We have enough money to stay there for a month instead of just two weeks!!! :D", I said.

 

Mika then looked at me weird but I think she was just shocked and thrilled for what was coming and that’s why she had such a weird looking face…ANYWAYS…

I then said to her, "We got to tell Sensei (teacher)!!!!!  :D

 

Once we told our teacher that we raised enough money, my entire class and I were on our way to Japan.

 

Also, I was not just excited to go to Japan for schooling but I bought a ticket for a Hey! Say! JUMP concert at the end of the month!!

 

I said to myself, “My dreams are coming true. Thank you Lord.” And then I fell asleep on the plane ride to Tokyo, Japan. :) 

 

-----------------------------------------

YAY FIRST CHAPTER DONE! BUT IT WAS SHORT SORRY AGAIN. NEXT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY I WILL PUT UP TODAY OR TMMR.

<3 AUTHOR