Chapter Three: That's It! We Join Clubs!

The Popular Games

The school bell rang, signaling the start of their first period, Homeroom. Which, luckily, the 6 guys all had together. And since their teacher was late, they took it as an opportunity to brainstorm ideas for their bet.

"So…you guys come up with any ideas?" Doojoon queried, his tone smug.

"You started this without any ideas?" Hyunseung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I STARTED THIS WITH A DREAM!" Doojoon exclaimed over-dramatically.

"You're an idiot." Junhyung deadpanned.

"And you're a loser!" Doojoon retorted.

"You're a loser too. That's why we're in this situation."

"Ooh! Burn! Nice one, Junhyungie-hyung!" Dongwoon laughed.

"Yah! Wanna die?!?!!!" Doojoon threatened their group's maknae, smacking the back of Dongwoon's head.


"Seriously, though. How are we gonna start this whole thing without a plan?" Yoseob said, bringing them back on track. "I haven't even come up with a single idea."

"Me too! My mind draws a blank." Gikwang added, scratching his head.

"Well! Let's think!" Doojoon encouraged. "Why are those people popular?"

"For the girls," Hyunseung started, "Err…well, they're pretty."

"And for the guys…they act like they own the place!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"But that's how Junhyung acts all the time…" Doojoon said. "Not like anyone notices…" He mumbled the last part.

Junhyung just rolled his eyes. "Those people, believe it or not, actually have some form of contribution to the school." Junhyung told the group.

"That's right!" Dongwoon realized. "Most of the more popular students in school are part of clubs, teams, organizations…" He trailed off.

"Ah! Yeah! You make a good point there!" Gikwang agreed.

"You're right! Like Taecyeonie-hyung! He's in the student council!" Yoseob said.

"Yeah, and so are Jihyun and Jiyoon…" Hyunseung added."The 3 of them are members of the Student Council and are 3 of the 12 most popular people in school..."

"Oh! Oh! And Khun-hyung, Chansungie-hyung and Junho-hyung are all part of sports teams!" Dongwoon said.

"And Gina-noona, Hyuna-ssi and Gayoon-ssi are popular because they cheer for the teams." Gikwang pointed out.

"Aigoo, that's right! You're all right!" Doojoon exclaimed, praising them and even clapping his hands a little bit. "Junsu-hyung is part of a band! Sohyun-ah is our school's best theater actress..."

"Yup, and Wooyoung is part of the dance club." Junhyung finished. "That makes the 12 of them."

"So that's it! We join clubs!" Doojoon announced, excitement obvious.

"Or become pretty!" Yoseob chirped.

"Or! Do something extravagant!" Dongwoon added.

"Like throw a party! Or have a school-wide performance?" Gikwang suggested.

Everyone was now getting excited, an adrenaline rush that filling them as the thought of all those ideas. But just then, their late Homeroom teacher arrived, rushing into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late class! Please sit down, let's begin…" Their teacher said while walking to his desk.

The guys cursed their teacher's terrible timing, but didn't end their little group huddle just yet.

 "Okay! By lunch time later, we all have to have our own ideas!" Doojoon whispered to the boys.

The rest nod their heads in agreement, and then altogether they whisper loudly, "FIGHTING!"

- - - -


It was now lunch time, and Doojoon was last to arrive at their table yet again.

"So?" He asked as he placed his bag on the floor.

"So what?" Junhyung said, sipping his can of coke.

"You know, your ideas for the bet…" Doojoon replied.

"What about them?" Junhyung questioned.

"Well…do you have any?"

Jinhong sighed. "Not giving up on that yet, are ya?"

"NEVER!" Doojoon yelled dramatically.

"Stop shouting!" Jinhong screeched. "It's embarrassing!"

Jamie facepalmed, sighing. "Aigoo, oppa really is embarrassing."

Jinhong chuckled, patting Jamie on the back.

"Nope! No ideas yet…" Yoseob said.

"But I thought the deal was to have a plan by lunch time!" Doojoon whined.

"Err, well, I kinda slept through all my other classes…" Gikwang told the table, grinning.

"Yeah, and I had tests and new lessons, so I really couldn't focus on anything else." Dongwoon informed his hyungs and the girls.

"Do you have a plan already?" Hyunseung asked Doojoon.

"Uh…no." Doojoon murmured. "…moving on!"

Hyunseung and Junhyung rolled their eyes.

"Well! Have you guys talked about anything yet?" Jinhong asked the boys.

"Yeah!" Yoseob answered brightly. "We figured out that the people who are most known in the school are mostly part of a club or a team."

"Good point!" Jinhong exclaimed. "What are you guys--"

But then she stopped talking, noticing that the boys were looking over to the center of the cafeteria, where a girl was making her way towards the "It Crowd"'s table.

"Woah! Is she a new student?" Gikwang asked, eyes wide.

"Nah! She's just the Student Council's new treasurer!" Yoseob answered Gikwang, eyes just as big.

"She's pretty!" Dongwoon said. All the other guys agreed.

"Yeah, she is!"

"Wonder what her name is!"

"Isn't it like Ahn Sookyeong?"

"Is it?"

"Whatever her name is, she's hot!"

Jinhong scoffed.

"COME ON, GUYS!" She yelled, clapping her hands to get their attention. "SHE HAS A UNIBROW!"

"It's like a mustache for the forehead!" Jamie blurted out, obviously unnerved. Jamie didn't like mustaches. Not. At. All.

"It's okay, James." Jinny said, patting her on the back comfortably..

At the mention of the unibrow, the guys finally noted that the new Student Council treasurer wasn't all that pretty to begin with. They even noticed that Jamie felt uneasy about the mention of a forehead-mustache.

"Ah! It's okay, Jamie!" Yoseob said hurriedly, trying to calm her down. "Unsee! Unsee!"

Jinhong simply laughed at Yoseob cute antics. "Aigoo, Yoseobie, you're so cute!"

"How about me, Jinny?" Dongwoon asked the girl sitting beside him.

Jinhong shrugged. "What about you?" she said. Dongwoon pouted, but Jinhong ignored it. "So, back to the topic…" She began. "What are you guys good at?" Jinny asked around the table.

It was silent for a long time. Too silent.

And Jinhong just ended up getting annoyed.

"Whatever your lives!" She snapped. "I'm getting more food!"

Jinhong stood up, and the rest of the table all stared at her standing figure.

"Yah, Dongwoon. Come with me!" Jinhong said, grabbing his arm.

"Okay, okay!" Dongwoon complied, like the good boy he was.

"Who else wants to come?" Jinhong asked, still a bit irked. Were those boys really having that hard a time finding something they were good at?! 'Weirdos!'

Gikwang and Yoseob shot up from their chairs.

"You two?" Jinhong eyed the pair of them. Gikwang and Yoseob nod quickly.

"Okay! Let's go then!" She said cheerfully. "I want some Japanese food! How about you?" She asked them as they walked away from the table.

"Anything you want is fine Jinny." Dongwoon said with a genuine smile.

"Aigoo, that best friend of yours is so weird." Junhyung said to Doojoon the moment the 4 were a good distance away from the table.

"Don't say that!" Jamie warned him. "She has the ears of an elephant!"

"I know you mean well, James, but that was more insulting than what Junhyung said!" Jinhong called out from half way across the cafeteria.

"See what I mean!"

It didn't even take 3 minutes for the 4 to arrive at their cafeteria's Japanese food stall.

"So what do you want?" Jinny asked the 3 boys.

"Takoyaki!" Yoseob said happily.

"I want a Tonkatsu!" Gikwang decided, eyeing the dish he had in mind.

"And you, Dongwoon-ah?" Jinhong asked, looking at Dongwoon. She was still latched onto his arm from when she dragged him up off his seat.

Dongwoon shrugged. "Whatever you're getting?"

"That's lame!" Jinhong said. "Let's get a variety of food! Look at the menu!" She commanded.

Dongwoon looked up at the menu, but before he decided on his order, his eyes wandered off to the sign of the stall. Beside it's name, Sumo Meals, Dongwoon saw a drawing of the stall's mascot. A chibi sumo wrestler.

Something clicked in his head and Son Dongwoon smirked, "I think I just got an idea."


It's both of us this time for an Author's Note!!! :D

Sorry if it's kind of filler-ish, I mean, even both of us were not too excited about writing this. But do not fret! The next chapter brought us laughs, so we're hoping that it's better and funnier than this one. x3 And I think you can tell what Dongwoon's idea is. We didn't really try to hide it, lolololol.
And! And! We've revealed the 12 members of the It Crowd! :D those are the 12 people they need to get acknowledged by! hahaha. anyone had an idea that it would be those 12? ;P

Also, HELLO BANANAPABO ~ ! ANYONE'S NAME LOOK FAMILIAR?!

TROLOLOLOLOL. Jk. <3 you.

not x3

As usual, please leave us a comment! We love comments! Especially ones like purrrplehong13's and ftmbl2st's!

See you in chapter four ~ ! -- Ella and Alia (J&J)