I is for Icecream

Centrum

I-Ice Cream

"Kyuhyun, your ice cream is melting." Jongwoon pointed out before his own vanilla flavored one. He looked at Kyuhyun whose face was contorted with displeasure. His eyes darted back to the still melting ice cream in Kyuhyun's hand and then an idea popped in his head.

"You don't like your ice cream?" Jongwoon asked and bent down to taste Kyuhyun's strawberry ice cream himself. He wiped the sliding icecream on the cone with his finger and it, in appreciation.

"It was delicious Kyunnie so why aren't you eating?" Jongwoon blinked at his boyfriend, whose eyes were fixated at him. Not getting a reply, he shrugged his shoulders and continued his ice cream happily. He decided that restdays spent in the park with ice cream cones and boyfriends, even if said boyfriend was being weirdly off his element, was the best. He was almost done with his ice cream when his boyfriend grabbed his other hand and pulled him off the bench they were sitting on.

"Kyu, where are you taking me?" He innocently asked, looking at Kyuhyun's tensed back. He made a mental note to ask the latter about that later. He was starting to worry about his usually snarky boyfriend's silence.

"Home. I forgot that I have a really big popsicle I wanted you to and ." Kyuhyun growled, feeling the tightness in his pants getting more and more unbearable. And with innocent yet unbelievably hot Jongwoon in his trail, sputtering questions like how big this popsicle was or in what flavor; Kyuhyun couldn't wait to show his boyfriend just how big and delicious his popsicle was.

 

Word Count: 270

 

A/N: Hmm, just reminding you guys again that all of these drabbles were unedited because I'm stupid like that and uhm, I'm not sure if ICE CREAM is supposed to be two words or one word so please correct me on that, thank you! Hope you're enjoying so far!