C is for Cheat

Centrum

Jongwoon knows he should stop. He knows it was wrong right from the very start but he is selfish. He wants it. He wants him.  And so he continued seeing Kyuhyun, his lover in secret. With Kyuhyun, he feels wanted. He feels loved. Something he hadn't been able to feel from Siwon for a long time.

"When are you going to leave him Woonie?" Kyuhyun asked him once they were safe inside the younger's car. They secretly met in a coffee shop one Tuesday night, him making an excuse to Siwon about meeting an old time friend. Siwon didn't even bother a proper reply, just nodding his head before turning back his attention to his paperworks.

Jongwoon covered his face with his hands. He wasn't prepared to give an answer although he had been anticipating the question from Kyuhyun. After all, it had been ten months. He had been cheating Siwon for full ten months. The thought only gave way for his guilt to ripped a piece of his heart again. "I don't know, Kyu."

Kyuhyun stared at him incredulously. "You didn't know? Or you know the answer but you are afraid to come to terms with it?" He demanded.

Yesung looked up to him, his eyes pooling with mixed emotions. "You knew I was with Siwon when we started this Kyuhyun. You knew I couldn't fully give myself to you."

"And yet you did, hyung. You love me. You have stopped loving Siwon ages ago. It was me you are in love with now and we both know it so why can't you leave him for good and be with me?" Kyuhyun spat, his voice laced with frustration.

Yesung looked away and stared outside the window. "I-I can't...I can't lose him. I'm selfish, Kyuhyun. I can't lose him...or you. I can't choose. I'm not ready to make this decision yet."

"We can't keep doing this! We can't keep seeing each other in secret. I have enough with the hiding. I'm selfish too, Jongwoon! I don't know how much longer I could stand parting with you after we had knowing you'll spend the night in another man's arms. Do you know how much that pains me?!" Kyuhyun yelled, letting out his emotions on Yesung.

Yesung's body shook before he wrapped himself in Kyuhyun's waiting arms. He cried as he whispered apologies to Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Kyuhyun rubbed his lover's back as he whispered his own apologies back. "Stop crying hyung. I'm just upset, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry, I should have known this was harder on you. Look, you can forget what I said, you don't need to decide now. I'll wait, okay? I'll wait until you're ready."

Yesung composed himself and pulled back from the warmth of Kyuhyun's embrace. "No, Kyuhyun. You're right. This has to stop. I have to make things right."

Kyuhyun's breath stopped. He looked at Yesung, unaware of tears flowing from his eyes. Yesung noticed it and cupped his face in his hands. "Oh you silly Kyuhyun. You thought I was breaking up with you?"

Kyuhyun blushed in embarrassment. He was weak when it comes to Yesung. "I can't lose you hyung. I can't live without you, Jongwoon. I love you so much."

Yesung kissed his tears away before giving him sweet pecks on both his cheeks, his nose and his lips. "You won't lose me, Kyu. I'm choosing you. I'm tired of cheating, too. I want to make things right with you. I love you so much too Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun smiled genuinely before diving to give Yesung a passionate kiss.

Word Count: 588