A is for Apple

Centrum

A- Apple

It was always a wonder to Yesung as to why Kyuhyun smelt like apples. He didn't know if the maknae always had a faint scent of apples even before they got together but the first time he smelt it, it was the first night he spent in Kyuhyun's arms. The second when Kyuhyun cuddled with him on their first movie night as a couple. The third, after their first passionate kiss and he burrowed his blushing face at the crook of Kyuhyun's sweaty  neck. He stopped counting after that. Although he liked the familiar fruity scent, he couldn't help but wonder why. It wasn't the scent of Kyuhyun's shampoo or soap. Nor his aftershave. At some point, Yesung feared that he was slowly becoming insane. Some days, he thought if he developed some weird kinks. And on worse days, he wondered if he had an obssession for the fruit itself. It was until Ryeowook pointed out, after telling his dilemma to the younger, that he realized the answer.

"It was after our fourth Super Show that you officially became a couple right?"

Super Show 4. Good Friends. Apples. First kiss.

He smiled as he remembered the night he had confessed his feelings to Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun hugged him that night, the maknae had smelt of apples then.

"Hyung!"

Speaking of...

"I know you missed me hyung but stopped rubbing your nose on my neck, I'm all sweaty..."

"Kyu?"

"Hmm"

"You really smell like apples."

 Word Count: 248