Meeting

SMCUBE TALENT ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungsu, call Hyukjae now. They’re on their way.” Mrs. Lee ordered.

“Nae, Auntie.” Leeteuk directly went to Eunhyuk’s room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile the girls, Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon were in their deep thoughts. They feel that something’s not good, they don’t know why. Krystal and Naeun were talking; Chorong is sleeping while the three boys are talking loudly at the back.

“Yah! Lower down your voices!” Suho smacked Kai’s head.

“Oww hyung. Why you only hit me?!” Kai complained while glaring at him.

“Because, you’re sitting beside me.” Suho simply replied. “Lower down your voices okay? Chorong is sleeping.” he added.

Kai and Taemin looked at each other with teasing smile. “Ooohhhhhh~” they cooed.

“YAH KIM JONGIN! LEE TAEMIN! YOU GUYS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE IN THE CAR YOU KNOW!!!!” Krystal yelled at them without looking at them.

Suho laughed and stuck his tongue out at them. Their moms just smiled at then and shook their heads.

“We’re here! Get your butts out of the car now!” Mrs. Kim announced.

They all looked at the house in awe; it almost looks like a mansion.

“Let’s go.” Mrs. Jung interrupted their admiration. They all followed them. They were all greeted by Mrs. Lee who waited for them outside.

“Let’s go inside. My sons are waiting.” Mrs. Lee lead them the way.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon looked at each other with wide eyes and froze on their spot. “Sons?” they said in unison.

Kai, Taemin and Suho also stopped on their tracks since they were walking behind their noonas.

“Yah noonas! Move already!” Kai gently pushed Hyoyeon while Taemin and Suho did the same to Jessica and Taeyeon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae held their breath as the door opened in slow motion for them. They don’t know why they feel nervous this moment. They heaved a big sigh of relief as they saw different faces entered.

“Waaah~ they are all handsome.” Mrs. Kim complimented them, making the slightly blush.

The door creaked again, making them nervous again. Everyone’s attention is now at the door that slowly opening. The door is now opened widely revealing the rest of the guests. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae widened their eyes.

“Hyungs!!!!” Taemin cheerfully wave at them. They just ignore him; they stood frozen on their place with wide eyes. The mothers were confused on their actions. They all followed the boys’ gaze and found the three wide eyed girls at the back, staring back at the three wide eyed boys.

“Umma!! We’re not going to live here!” Taeyeon was the first one to snap out of it.

“Kim Taeyeon! Manners!” her mom, Mrs. Kim glared at her daughter.

“We don’t want it also!” Leeteuk spoke.

Mrs. Lee glared at him. “Jungsu!”

Jessica looked at her mom. “Mom, do you expect us to live with these people we don’t know?” she rolled her eyes in annoyance. “We don’t even know what if they’re erts!” she added in English.

“Watch your words, Sooyeon!” Mrs. Jung scolded her. “It’s pretty clear that you all know each other.” she added. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lee nodded their heads.

“And they’re not erts, Darling.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

The younger ones just looked at them with clueless eyes.

“Oh yeah, I remember now!” Krystal clapped her hands, making the rest look at her.

“They are the Oppas that the Unnies hates.” she said. The mothers furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, wanting for more information.

She pointed at Eunhyuk. “He’s the one who called Hyoyeon unnie a blonde monster.”

“It’s true though.” Eunhyuk shrugged. Hyoyeon glared at him.

Krystal pointed at Donghae. “He’s the one who always annoy Sica unnie.” she continued.

“And he’s the one who called Taeyeon unnie a midget.” she pointed at Leeteuk.

Mrs. Lee awkwardly laughed. “Well, it’s even great now.” They all looked at her. “I mean, you can get along here later on.” she added.

“Yeah right!” Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung agreed immediately.

“Umma!!” Taeyeon half yelled.

“Please girls.” Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung begged and went to the three girls who are against to it, and held their hands. “Please? For us?”

Suho can’t take his Mom’s and Auntie’s almost-disappointed faces. “Don’y worry umma and auntie, we’ll take care of them.” he smiled at them, assuring them. His noonas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter