Boyfriend?

SMCUBE TALENT ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun and Krystal are hanging out at the cafeteria since they have free time because their teacher in their Math class is absent.

“I’m so bored.” Naeun whined and linked her arms with Krystal.

“The unnies still have classes.” Krystal pouted.

“What will we do?.” Naeun pouted too. “Aish, let’s just talk random things.”

While they were busy talking, a guy called Naeun. They both turned around to check whose calling. Naeun’s eyes went wide. The guy smirked at her.

“I missed you Naeun.” the guy is already approaching her.

Naeun froze on her spot. Krystal saw the guy is already approaching Naeun, so she stood in front of Naeun and glared at the guy. The guy just smirked at her.

Naeun finally came back to her sense; she gently pulled Krystal back to her seat. “L.” she coldly said.

“Did you miss me babe?” L tried to hug her but earned a slap from Naeun.

Krystal was shocked by her action. “Naeun who is he?” she asked her.

“A jerk who cheated in front of me.” she gritted her teeth, she was boiling inside. She was just holding it because she doesn’t want to make a scene.

“What are you doing here?” she glared at him.

“I’ll be studying here.” he sat beside Naeun and wraps his arms around her shoulder.

She smacked his arms. “How dare you?!” he just smirked at her.

“Yah! I don’t know who the hell are you, but please leave. NOW.” Krystal glared at him.

“Who are you to order me like that?” he glared back at Krystal.

Krystal’s about to explode but Naeun held her hand. “Go L.”she coldly said to him.

“I missed you babe.” he held her hand but again, Naeun smacked it away.

“Don’t call me babe you bastard!!!” she yelled, earning weird looks from the other students.

“Well I see that you still don’t have a boyfriend.” he smirked. “Still can’t get over me?”

Heol, this guy is really something; Krystal thought and rolled her eyes. “Excuse me mister, but Naeun already have a boyfriend.” Krystal said and earned a what-the-hell look from Naeun.

“Really?” he pretended to gasp. “Then where’s the guy?” he continued.

Ahhh, Soojung…. Naeun thought. “He still has a class.” replied Krystal. “If you’re not busy, you can wait for him to come.” she confidently added.

Naeun glared at Krystal, “Yah what the hell?” she mouthed at her.

“Trust me.” Krystal mouthed back. Aish, ottoke ottoke! Babo Krystal! She mentally scolded herself.

“I’ll wait for him.” he shifts comfortably on his seat.

It’s been already an hour waiting for Naeun’s ‘boyfriend’.

“Just a moment Naeun, unnie is calling me.” Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter