Lee's

SMCUBE TALENT ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai knocked on Hyoyeon’s Room. “Noona, are you still awake?”

Hyoyeon opened the door. “I’m about to sleep, waeyo?” she raised her eyebrow.

He sighed. “Forget it noona, I just want to talk about something. Let’s just talk tomorrow noona.” he smiled.

She shook her head. “Aniya, let’s talk now. It’s a surprise you look so serious right now.” she smiled.

He smiled. “Where do you want to talk noona?”

“At the living room.” she linked her arms with his.

“I’ll just get some chips.” she went to the kitchen.

She went back. “Here.” she placed the chips on the table. “So what’s up little brother?”

“I….. Ahh~ Ottoke. I don’t know how to start.” he covered his face with his hands.

She laughed. “What is it about?”

He took a deep breath. “Son Naeun.” he whispered but loud enough for Hyoyeon to hear.

“Ohhhh~ my Jongin is in love.” she squealed.

He looked down to hide his blush. “Stop it noona.”

“Arasso. So what about the goddess Son Naeun?” she asked as she shoved some chips in .

He told her about the incident happened at the field, that he pretended to be Naeun’s boyfriend and all those weird feelings he’s having after it.

“You’re falling for her dude. That’s it.” she clapped her hands.

“But noona, I feel like she doesn’t like me?” he sighed.

“She will. Who wouldn’t fall for you?” she smiled sweetly at her brother. “Don’t worry, she will.”

He just nodded. “Arasso.” Hyoyeon seriously looked at him. “What now noona?”

She shook her head. “Nothing. I’m just glad you’re opening up your feelings to me.”

“That’s right noona. So, if someone courts you, you need to tell me first.” he paused for a while. “But I think no one will court you noona since you’re so scary like a monster.” he .

She glared at him. “YAH! You little…” she slapped his arms.

He laughed. “I’m just kidding noona.”

“Aish, let’s go sleep now.” she stomped on her way to her room.

"Don't tell the others about it noona!" he warned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon woke up late since she had a talk with Kai last night.

Kitchen

 

“Yah, what’s with the noise early in the morning?” she sat beside Taeyeon.

“We are teasing our Taeminnie~” Taeyeon giggled.

Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “Waeyo?”

“Nothing noona. Don’t believe what these idiots will say to you.” Taemin cutely smiled at Hyoyeon but earned a smack in the back of his head from Taeyeon.

She glared at him. “Yah! Us?! Idiots?!”

He glared back. “Nae noona.” he stuck his tounge out at her.

Kai scoffed. “Jinjja this brat!” he rolled his eyes. “It’s just, he keeps asking about Krystal, noona.” he smirked.

Hyoyeon teasingly smiled at Taemin. “Ohhhh~ our twins are in love.” Kai eyed her.

The rest furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. “What?” she just ignore them.

“You mean Kai also?” Suho pointed Kai.

Hyoyeon finally realized it. She nervously looked at her brother who is glaring at her. “Mianhae Jongin~”

Hyoyeon was about to reveal it but Kai stopped her. “No one.”

Taemin was thinking hard on who the girl would be and suddenly snapped his fingers. “Oh! I know!” he smirked.

Kai glared at him. “Just keep quiet.”

“Nuh-uh. Revenge is sweet.” Taemin smirked.

“Who is it?” Suho and Taeyeon asked in unison. “Palli!”

“I’m warning you Lee Taemin.” Kai continued on glaring at him.

He just smiled evilly. “It’s Son Naeun.”

Kai groaned. “ARGHHH! Jinjja!!!!” he walked out.

“Mianhae Jongin! Saranghae!” Hyoyeon yelled then giggled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Academy

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon were gathered at the Academy’s Garden. They were just talking about random things, but unfornately a fish face spotted them.

Donghae nudged Leeteuk whose busy talking with Eunhyuk. “Hyung….” he pointed at the girls’ direction.

The two looked on where Donghae is pointing.

Leeteuk smirked and made his way to them. Donghae and Eunhyuk followed him.

“Well, well, look who’s here.” The girls turned around and saw a smirking Leeteuk with a happy Donghae and annoyed Eunhyuk.

Taeyeon glared at him. “Why are you here?”

Jessica groaned. “Yah!! Can’t you guys see we’re talking PEACEFULLY here?!! How rude of you to interrupt us?!!!”  emphasizing the word ‘peacefully’.

“Woaahhh, chill there Ice Princess.” Leeteuk scoffed. “I guess you’re a monster also.” he added.

“BWOOHHHH?! YAH YOU!!!!” Jessica was about to stand up but Hyoyeon pulled her back.

“Aish stop. Let’s not waste our time on useless people.” Hyoyeon eyed them.

Eunhyuk scoffed. “Yah! What useless people?!” he glared at her.

Hyoyeon fake a gasp. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter