Another 'Monster'?

SMCUBE TALENT ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They finished watching movies. Throughout the whole movies they watched, Leeteuk and Taeyeon was surprisingly started getting along well; Donghae keeps annoying Jessica and Jessica would just roll her eyes or glare at him; Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon keeps glaring at each other; Suho and Chorong always stealing glances and smile shyly to each other; Kai always secretly stare at Naeun while Taemin keeps trying to get Krystal’s attention by overreacting with the funny parts of the movies, but Krystal would only roll her eyes or even worse shuts him up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside their house

They are all gathered outside their house to bid their goodbyes.

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon “Hey, thank you for letting us stay and most especially for the snacks.” he smiled, showing off his dimples.

She smiled shyly “No problem Leeteuk-ssi.” she lowered down her head to hide her blush.

Did she just blush? Hyoyeon thought

“Just call me oppa.” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon just nodded because she can feel that all eyes were focused to them. They became silent again.

“We’ll leave first. Dad called us already.” Jessica broke the silence. The others just nodded, well except for Donghae.

“Bye my Princess.” Donghae grinned foolishly.

Jessica glared at him “I’m not YOUR princess, fish!” she yelled and emphasized the word ‘your’. Donghae just laughed it off.

“Bye Jessica noona.” Taemin cheerfully said. He looked at Krystal. “Bye Kry—“

“Shut it.” Krystal cuts him off, Taemin pouted. Poor Taeminnie~, Jessica thought.

“Bye Naeun-ah, unnies and oppas.” with that she walked ahead leaving her sister behind.

“Bye guys!” Jessica immediately followed her sister. “Yah you brat! WAIT!” she yelled with her high pitched voice. “Just run unnie!” Krystal yelled back. “You know me! I never run in my whole life!” she yelled back. And with that, Krystal groaned and stopped to wait for her lazy sister.

The others heard all their yells to each other and just laughed at them.

“Is Jessica really the unnie?” Donghae asked. “Seems like she’s naturally cute.” he added.

“Soojung is cute too hyung.” Taemin argued.

All of them looked at him “What?! Did I say something wrong?” Kai just rolled her eyes at him.

“We’ll leave also. Bye girls. Bye Kai and Taem.” Leeteuk said.

“Bye~” Donghae happily waved at them.

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon but just earned a glare from her “Bye blonde monster.” he walked away with a smirk on his face.

Hyoyeon’s jaw dropped “Y-YAAH!” she yelled. Eunhyuk waved his hands without looking at her.

LOL! Blonde monster. Kekeke~, Kai and Taemin giggled on their thought. They were trying to hold their laugh, Hyoyeon noticed it. She glared at the two and they just behaved but once Hyoyeon turned away, they started laughing without noise.

Taeyeon shook her head “How about you girls?” she turned her attention to Naeun and Chorong who are awkwardly standing behind them.

“We’ll also go unnie~.” Naeun said

“I’ll send you at the bus stop.” Kai said. They all looked at him with suspicion in their eyes. “It’s already late, you know.” he defended himself.

“Aniya~ it’s okay oppa.” Naeun refused his offer.

“No, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter