'Monster'

SMCUBE TALENT ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls invited Jung Sis, Naeun and Chorong for a movie marathon in their house without informing Suho and all of them agreed. They are all preparing the snacks and the movies they will watch later.

“Unnies we’re here.” Krystal yelled, she secretly took some chips at the table.

“Yah Soojung, wait for it later.” Hyoyeon caught her; she just cutely smiled at her.

Jessica directly sat comfortably on the couch, patiently waiting for the two danshin to finish preparing. “Make yourselves comfortable girls.” Taeyeon said to Naeun and Chorong, they nodded and smiled.

Suho just came down from his room and was shocked by the visitors “Oh?” he pointed at them. “We’re having movie marathon in a while. Wanna join?” Taeyeon invited her brother.

Suho shook his head “Naaah~ I’m the only guy, besides I’ll be going to Donghae hyung’s house.” he smiled.

“Taemin and Kai went there also right?” Taeyeon lookd at Hyoyeon for confirmation, Hyoyeon just nodded her head while putting more chips in the bowl .

Suho nodded “Yeah. Those brats left me.” he pouted. Chorong always finds it really cute when he pouts, she herself doesn’t even know why.

“I’ll be going then.” he kissed HyoTae’s cheeks “Bye guys.” he waved to all of them and they all waved back. He took one quick last glance at Chorong and HyoTae caught his little action, the two looked at each other and just smiled then laughed.

“Are they really like that?” Chorong innocently asked.

“Yeah..” Sica replied “Sometimes we think that those two are the real siblings instead of their brothers.” she added. The rest laughed at her statement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Suho finally arrived at the Lee’s, the first thing he did was to nag at Taemin and Kai. “Yah! Why did you left me?!” the two just went to closer to him and showered him with their weird aegyos. Suho lightly pushed their faces “Alright stop!” he groaned. The Lee brothers and Leeteuk just laughed at their mischievous dongsaengs.

“By the way hyung, what are the noonas doing now?” Kai asked Suho without looking at him since he was so focused on the game his playing with Eunhyuk. “HA! I won hyung!” he fist pumped the air and faced Suho waiting for his answer.

“Probably, they’ve started their movie marathon with the others.” Suho simply replied.

Taemin and Kai looked at each other with wide eyes. “So that means Naeun/Krystal is there?!” the two said together at the same time. The others looked weirdly at them. Suho just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter