Chapter 34: Help

Scared To Death

It was 7AM when Chaerin stirred awake. She stretched for a bit before heading to the bathroom to do her stuff.

 

She had the entire day free and all she planned to do was rest, watch and eat.

 

When she was on the couch, ready to immerse herself in the drama she was about to watch, she remembered she had some messages yesterday that she didn’t read due to what happened. Of course, ever since she woke up, she already thought about Jiyong. She was actually just waiting for his call. She figured that maybe he was still asleep.

 

She took her phone from the nightstand and went back to the sofa.

 

From: GDGDBABY 6:07 PM

Babe, it’s not what you think.

 

From: GDGDBABY 6:20 PM

Please pick up your phone…

 

From: Bae oppa :) 6:31 PM

Chae-ah. Pick up your phone. Jiyong’s going crazy.

 

From: GDGDBABY 6:47 PM

Chae please…

 

From: Bae oppa :) 6:59 PM

Chae talk to Ji. He really needs to talk to you. If you’re not ready to talk, send him a message. We just left his room. He kicked us out :/

 

From: GDGDBABY 8:17 PM

Chaerin, it’s not what you think. We were just hanging out. Youngbae was with us. Please believe me.

 

From: GDGDBABY 9:15 PM

Hunchae, please pick up your phone.

 

From: GDGDBABY 9:33 PM

I love you…

 

She read more of his messages asking her to pick up her phone or telling her he loves her. When she was done reading she felt really bad. She ignored him yesterday when he was probably worrying to death.

 

She believed him. Everything he said. She felt like a total right now. She should’ve answered his calls and looked at his texts. It would have saved them both the pain and heartbreak.

 

So she decided to be the one to take the step now because Jiyong has been doing that from the start.

 

“Hello, oppa?” She said as soon as she heard the click that indicated the phone picked up.

 

“Hunchae?” she heard him say with a deep, groggy voice. He must have just woken up.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry oppa. Did I wake you?” she asked.

 

“It’s okay. I needed to wake up already anyway. Thank you~ oh and I was supposed to call you. Can’t wait for oppa, huh?” Jiyong tried and joked to see what reaction she will give because it would indicate if they were totally okay or not. But he was totally surprised at what she said.

 

“You took too long and I miss you so much already. When will you come back to me?” it was the first time that she said something like this so she too was surprised with herself.

 

“Woah. Who are you and what did you do to my Chaerin?” Jiyong said, taken aback by what she said. It was rare that she expresses herself like this. It’s not that he’s complaining or anything. He actually loves it when she was like this.

 

“Yah oppa… fine, I take it back.” Chaerin said already feeling embarrassed by what she previously said.

 

“No! You can’t take it back because I miss you too. So much. And I’ll come back to you soon. Very soon.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

That brought a huge smile to her face too. She felt really light, like she was floating in the air.

 

“Chae-ah, about what happened yesterday…” Jiyong was starting to explain but she cut him off.

 

“It’s okay oppa, I understand. You don’t have to explain. You were just hanging out. It was my fault. I misunderstood it. I should’ve trusted you and our relationship more. I’m really sorry about that and I’m sorry I didn’t pick up your calls or replied to you. Now I feel like a .” She said in one go. She just wanted to get it over with because she wanted to forget it. She didn’t want to fight anymore.

 

“Aiyoooo, my Chaerin is really mature. I’m really lucky to have you. You’re the best, Hunchae-ah.” He said on the other line.

 

“You’re so cheesy oppa.”

 

“I know you love it.”

 

“I love you more.”

 

“Now who’s the cheesy one here?” he said, chuckling. His day was only getting started but he feels like it was already complete.

 

They talked for a while more until Jiyong had to go for his ‘schedule’. Jiyong actually didn’t have any more schedules since it’s his last day in Japan. He had something else in mind to do.

 

He was going to plan everything while he was there because he would see her every day in Korea and he didn’t wanna risk his plan being caught.

 

......

 

Chaerin was sitting on the couch while eating ice cream and watching a show. She felt bored. Too bored. She thought that having a day off would be a good thing but it really wasn’t, especially when the person she wanted to spend it with is thousands of miles away. Being alone just makes her miss him more. Having enough of this, she decided to go to the company.

 

“Annyeong oppa!” she greeted as she entered the studio, only to be greeted back by laughter. She was surprised by what she saw. On the couch was Dara, taking a selfie, sitting in front of the table, eating, was Bom and inside the booth was Minzy, recording.

 

“I knew you’d come too! Guess you couldn’t find anything else to do too, huh?” Teddy said to her while still chuckling. “You girls seriously need a love life. It’s your off but still you come to the company. You want to see me that much, huh? Sorry girls but I’m taken.” he playfully said to them.

 

The three older members of the group just rolled their eyes at him which caused him to chuckle more.

 

“Hi unnie~!” the maknae said as she exited the booth. “I guess we’re all here huh. This is actually a sad scene. Haist…”

 

“Aww, our Mingkki wants a love life too.” Dara said while playfully hugging Minzy who was now seated next to her.

 

“Of course I want one too. All the unnies have already. Bom unnie has Top oppa, Dara unnie has Bae oppa and Chaerin unnie has Jiyong oppa. I’m all alone!” the maknae said dramatically which caused the two oldest members to open their eyes widely. It’s not because she was dramatic but it’s what she said, she practically just exposed their relationships to Teddy. Not that he didn’t have an idea it’s just that this was like the confirmation of it all.

 

“Mingkki-ahhh!!!” Dara said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

 

“Hahaha! You were just exposed by your maknae. Hahaha so I guess I was wrong, you actually have relationships, it’s just that your significant others aren’t here. That explains a lot.” Teddy said while smirking at them all. Bom and Dara looked like tomatoes right now. Chaerin didn’t really mind since her relationship with Jiyong was too obvious. Only the blind cannot figure it out.

 

“Yah, stop blushing so bad, I won’t tell on you. It’s not that YG doesn’t know. I think he already does. That guy knows everything and he hasn’t stopped you guys so don’t worry too much.” Teddy added.

 

“Sorry unnies… I didn’t mean to…” Minzy said, totally apologetic for her slip up.

 

“It’s okay Minzy-ah, it’s not like everyone doesn’t know. You just confirmed it.” Chaerin said while smiling at her maknae.

 

Beep.

 

Beep.

 

Beep.

 

Beep.

 

Four beeps were heard while they were just goofing around and talking about their good times in the past.

 

All of them checked if it was theirs.

 

“Aww man, I feel so unloved.” Chaerin said as she saw that she had no texts. She looked around and all the others were reading something on their phone.

 

“Did all of you receive a text? Hmph. How come I didn’t get one? Is it a schedule?” Chaerin said as she was about to peek over at Bom’s phone because she was closest to her. But before she could even move head…

 

“ANDWAE!!!” Bom said as she immediately as she laid half her body on the sofa, with her head facing down and her phone hidden somewhere beneath her.

 

“Unnie! Don’t shout. Fine, I guess it’s from Tabi oppa then, since you don’t wanna show. Tsk.”Chaerin just shrugged it off.

 

“How about you Mingkki-ah? Who sent you a text? Cause I’m guessing Bae oppa sent Dara unnie a text.”

 

“Nobody unnie~~” Minzy said while smiling sweetly.

 

“Hmph! Fine, all of you don’t wanna tell me…” Chaerin said while sulking.

 

“Aigoo, our baby Rin is acting cute again. Come on, I’ll buy you ice cream.” Teddy said as he also kept his phone.

 

“Tsk. Fine I’ll go because you’re buying and you’re my second favourite oppa.” Chaerin said as she got up and was preparing to leave.

 

“Only second? I thought I was first? Did someone take my place already?” Teddy said while wriggling his eyebrows.

 

Chaerin just smiled playfully at him.

 

“Fine. If he goes by the name G-Dragon then I can accept.”

 

Chaerin just laughed at what he said and they left the studio after telling the girls that they’ll be back soon and before Teddy closed the door, he eyed all the girls meaningfully and whispered “talk about it”.

 

Sent to: YG Family except Chaerin

Message: Annyeong~~ This is your favourite friend, brother, sunbae, oppa, dongsaeng Kwon Jiyong \m/ I’m sending this message to ask for everyone’s help ^_^ …


HEY! Long time no update huh. Really sorry! I have been thinking about what I should write because I read your comments and they're different from what I had in mind. I'm sorry if I didn't do what you wanted/ expected. It's just that I thought it would be too dragging if they would fight more? Because most of the chapters in the story are about them not being okay. I'm really sorry if it's not going the way you wanted :( but I hope you would still like it and support it. Anyway, thanks for reading! I really appreciate each comment, subscriber, upvote. Just everything :) THANK YOU! Aaand, the end's near, I think.