Chapter 17: What Baby?

Scared To Death

“What?”

 

“I visited my baby. Now you know so leave me alone.”

 

“What? Baby? What baby? I don’t understand” thoughts were running endlessly to my mind. Baby? What baby is she talking about? A relative? A pet? I mean, it can’t be a child. It’s impossible.

 

Is it?

 

“You don’t need to understand. I told you what you wanna know. So just please… stop. I’m gonna go practice now.”

 

I didn’t stop her. I couldn’t. My mind was too preoccupied. Her baby? I still didn’t get it. I knew I wouldn’t get answer from her but I know someone else who might know the answers to my questions.

 

I decided to gather my thoughts first before I talk to her again so my mind would be cleared and maybe I’d understand her better. But to hell with that! I was bothered the whole day. Her baby?? What baby?!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Bae, did Chaerin have a pet?”

 

“What? No? I don’t think so plus she’s too busy to have pets anyway.” Youngbae answered, he was busy writing lyrics.

 

“Ohhh yeah, you’re right.”

 

“Why are asking anyway?” Youngbae was suddenly interested.

 

“Ohhh… nothing, just curious… is all…”

.

.

.

.

“But really though, I mean… are you sure? You sure she didn’t have pets?” Jiyong insisted. He was actually really wishing she did so that his question would be answered.

 

Youngbae sighed. “Come on dude, what’s up with this pet thing? Did something happen? Are you gonna buy her a puppy or something? Cause if you are, I think it’s a bad idea cause she won’t be able to look out for it too often and—“

 

“I saw her in a cemetery when she took time off. She visited someone but there was no name on it. It just said ‘My baby, who never got to see the world, I love you’ and she looked like she cried when I saw her and she cried real hard that night too and—“he stopped mid-sentence.

 

Right at that moment, they both realized something.

 

Youngbae had wide eyes, he remembered what Chaerin confided to him before. That she slept with his best friend and Youngbae was sure she had only been with Jiyong.

 

Jiyong on the other hand kept repeating what he read in his mind ‘My baby, who never got to see the world, I love you’… who never got to see the world… NEVER got to see the world.

 

“OMYGAD” Jiyong involuntarily let out. He had wide eyes as well and he was now covering his mouth with his hand since he couldn’t seem to close it with the realization he just had.

 

Youngbae thought Jiyong finally had the same realization as him but then he heard Jiyong speak with so much anger.

 

“Bae did you know about this?!! Who did this? Who the got her pregnant?!!! I’m gonna kill that motherer when I find out who he is!!!” Jiyong was trembling with anger right now and Youngbae just looked at him in disbelief. He wanted to punch Jiyong right now. SERIOUSLY!

 

Then go kill yourself


Sorry for the short update but this had to happen :) 

Thank you again for reading, subscribing and commenting. I enjoy reading your comments and your comments actually inspire me so keep 'em coming :)

God bless you all!