E is for...

Alphabet

E is for...Enemy

Krisbaek, Kris/Baekhyun

 

Everytime Kris and Baekhyun passed each other in the hallways or somewhere else during school time, the shorter of the two would always glare at the other. Baekhyun hated the older male, not for any particular reason except for the others popularity. 

Kris was super popular and it annoyed the hell out of Baekhyun who was the centre of attention before the tall boy started attending the same school.

Baekhyun was robbed of his crown and he so badly wanted it back.

After practice for the basket ball team had finished one day, Baekhyun was waiting outside the changing rooms, he was going to confront the captain. He didn't want to lose to Kris. 

All the boys were leaving the changing room, Kris in amongst them and Baekhyun pushed himself past them so he could get the attention of the taller boy.

"Kris" Baekhyun hissed the name, fingers wrapped tightly around said boys wrist, "I need I talk to you" Baekhyun tugged the boy, walking backwards as he glared up at Kris.

"Hey, don't look so angry" Kris spoke and Baekhyun scoffed, "You should try to look cute if you're going to confess to me" Baekhyun blinked his eyes at this, a disgusted look appearing on his face.

"Eww! Why would I confess to you?!"

"Because you like me, duh" Baekhyun's hand left Kris' wrist and he used it to punch the blond in the shoulder as hard as he could, "Oww!"

"I don't like you, I hate you!" Baekhyun huffed, crossing his arms over his chest, the two of them standing outside the changing rooms, "You stole my tittle the moment you came to this school! I'm no longer the centre of attention! You are!"

"Aww, seems someone's jealous" Kris spoke and Baekhyun didn't say anything in reply because he knew it was true, he was jealous.

"I want my position as most popular guy in the school back" Baekhyun stood his ground, narrowed eyes glaring up at Kris as he tried to look threatening, "Don't underestimate me"

"I'm certainly not going to underestimate your pretty face and it's power to get you what you want" Kris grabbed ahold of Baekhyun's upper arm and pulled him into the changing room, hearing him start to resist and struggle.

"Let go!"

"I'm not giving you your crown back" Baekhyun growled at the words, arm being let go off, "But I can give you a different crown, what's a king without his queen?" Kris quickly brought Baekhyun closer to himself so that their body's were touching and the shorter could do nothing but complain.

"Hey! I'm not a girl!"

"But you act like one, getting jealous and demanding things from guys" Baekhyun pushed at Kris' shoulders, the taller walking with him till his back was against the lockers, "You're pretty Baekhyun, if you confess I'm going to accept you for sure"

"Like hell I'll confess to you! Let me go!" Baekhyun gasped as the hands on his upper arms tightened, fear flashing in his eyes for only a second, "L-let go"

"Not so big anymore, eh?" Kris blew a puff of hot air into the shorters ear, eyes watching the shiver that ran through Baekhyun's body at the action, "You're no longer the king of this school Baekhyun, I am" Kris' hands left Baekhyun's arms and went down to his sides instead, thumbs pressing into clothed skin harshly.

"And you're my queen" Lips landed on Baekhyun's and his eyes widened in shock, hands coming up and pushing at the taller boys shoulders.

Kris paid no attention to the struggling of the other as he kept their lips locked, body pressing Baekhyun into the lockers more. Baekhyun curled his hands up into fists, them clutching at the material of the olders blazer.

When they separated Kris went down to Baekhyun's neck, pressing light kisses down the expanse of skin. Baekhyun huffed, body wiggling and wanting to escape from the hard locks poking him in the back.

It wasn't exactly the most comfortable position to make out in.

"What if I don't want to be your queen? I want to be the king" Baekhyun heard a grumble, teeth biting down on the exposed skin of his neck, gaining a gasp from him.

"I'm the king and you're my queen, take it or leave it, Baekhyun" Said boy felt the heat rush to his face as Kris wrapped his arms around him, forehead hitting his own and eyes locking with dark ones, "My beautiful queen" Kris whispered and Baekhyun didn't know what overcame him.

The last thing he thought he'd do was actually agree with the one he hated most, the words filling the silence before they processed in his brain.

"Okay, I mean, at least I'll have a crown"