B is for...

Alphabet

B is for...Boyfriend

Kaisoo, Kai/Kyungsoo

 

Ah, detention, you may not believe it but this is where Kyungsoo spends the majority of his lunch times. Cooped up in a maths room by the window with the blinds pulled so he can peep through at the students playing on the playground and the field without them noticing.

He's not been given any work this particular day and he's glad, once he's done eating he can spy on those having fun outside under the sun.

Kyungsoo was standing up out of his seat, fingers pulling the blinds apart and nosey eyes looking out. Some students were playing football with one goal being right by his window, posts made up of bags and blazers.

To get a better look he decided to kneel on the table, he also lifted the blind up and let it rest on his back with himself between it and the window. He was on the opposite side now, hands opening a lanscape window and feeling the warm breeze on his face.

Kyungsoo's blazer had been long forgotten as he pulled down his tie a bit and loosened his top button and the one below it. It was hot and the sweaty boys with no shirts on that were playing football weren't helping much either.

In fact they weren't helping at all but it wasn't like Kyungsoo was complaing or anything, he could spend all day looking at them if it was possible.

He stretched out an arm and flicked the back of the goalies head, gaining himself angry eyes at first that soon turned into wandering eyes.

"Hi, is playing goalie fun?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and cracked a smile, "I think in this weather goalie is really fun, you're in the shade and everything" Kyungsoo placed his arms on the window frame and placed his chin on them, keeping eye contact with the hot boy.

Hot as in more than one term.

"It's a lot more fun now that I've got you to look at" The boy grinned, "Why don't you come out here and we can do something more fun than football"

"Are you flirting with me mister?" Kyungsoo broke eye contact for a second to look at the other football players, seeing the black and white ball fly over in their direction.

"What would you say if I was?"

Kyungsoo liked the expression on the others face, the smirk playing on his lips.

"I'd say that you should totally take this flying football to the head for me" Kyungsoo watched with a stifled laugh as the shirtless boy shot him a confussed look before falling forward onto the hard concret, football having connected with the back of his head.

"Hey, don't die on me here, I don't even know your name" Kyungsoo stretched his back, sticking his head out of the open window further to look down at the moving boy, "You're hot and I kinda need a boyfriend at the moment"

"You should have warned me"

Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side as the tanned boy rubbed at the back of his head, picking his shirt up from his pile and one of the goal posts getting smaller.

"I implied it" Kyungsoo reversed and grabbed ahold of the metal handles, closing the window with an unintentional slam, "Bye, bye" Kyungsoo waved at the shocked boy as he lifted up the blind once again and brought it back down in front of himself.

Jongin stared at the window with the blind covering it, stopping him from looking at the pretty boy that is inside the room right now. He huffed as an arm went through the blinds and opened the window back up.

The pretty boys hand opened and something fell out of it, fluttering down onto the floor by Jongin's bag, blazer and tie. He crouched down and picked it up with one hand, the other still placed on his head, he needed to go to medical and get some ice put on his injury.

He shook his head as he read the piece of paper, ripped from a notebook, before shoving it into his trouser pocket. Then he picked up all of his belongings, getting ready for the trip to medical.

"Names Kyungsoo and if you need a boyfriend too then call me"