D is for...

Alphabet

D is for...Desperate

Kaisoo, follow on from chap 2

 

"Hello?"

"Hey, is the boyfriend position still available?"

"It's been like, ten minutes and you're already calling me? You sound desparate" Kyungsoo sighed at his end of the phone, "And do you really think that I'd be able to get a boyfriend within those ten minutes?"

"With looks like yours, I wouldn't doubt that you could"

"Jesus christ, you really are thirsty aren't you"

The line went silent for a few seconds before Kyungsoo heard a chuckle on the other side, eyes rolling as he slung his bag over his shoulder. 

"And where is the thirsty boy at?" Kyungsoo waited for the other to talk before he left the maths room, his detention over.

"Medical, cause I got hit with a football, remember?" Kyungsoo his lips as he walked down the hallway, free hand pushing open the doors and making his way to the school's medical room.

"Yeah, I was there, I saw it hit you, pretty funny actually when you think about it"

"Hilarious, Kyungsoo" Jongin winced as he pressed the cold ice that was wrapped up in a towel harder to the back of his head, "I'm injured and you're making fun of me?"

"What do you want me to do? Kiss it better?" Kyungsoo's voice was joking and cheerful and Jongin felt that this went very well with the look the other boy had going on. Sweet and innocent.

"Yeah, then you can kiss me somewhere else as well"

"Oh, hmm, and where might that be mister?" Jongin felt the smile on his face get wider, Kyungsoo calling him mister for the second time since he didn't know his name.

"Jongin"

"What?"

"My names Jongin"

"Oh, mister Jongin, eh?" Jongin rolled his eyes at the words, shifting himself in the seat he was currently sitting in within the medical room, "Mister Jongin the idiot who got hit by a football"

"Hey! Stop teasing me!"

"Sorry, let me rephrase that for you. Mister Jongin my idiot boyfriend who got hit by a football" Kyungsoo pushed open the door in front of himself, ending the call he was having with the boy that he was now looking at once again.

"Hi"

"Hi yourself"

Kyungsoo placed himself next to the dark haired boy, hands slowly moving the ice away from the painful area and stretching his neck to kiss the back of Jongin's head gently.

"Better?" Kyungsoo spoke, Jongin turning his head and locking eyes with curious ones, "I just technically had an indirect kiss with a football" The smaller of the two furrowed his eyebrows, both of them laughing at the words.

"Want a direct kiss?"

"With a football? No thank you, I'm okay" Jongin shook his head at the words, hands taking the ice pack from Kyungsoo's lap and placing it back onto his head.

"I meant with me, who's the stupid one now?" Jongin watched the boy pout, eyes looking at him, "I want a kiss right here on my lips" Jongin used his free hand to point to his lips, eyes closing as he waited for Kyungsoo to do as he was told.

"But I don't want to kiss you"

"But I'm your boyfriend, you have to kiss me" Kyungsoo shook his head, eyebrows raised as he waved a finger about in front of Jongin's now open eyes.

"Nope, I don't want to kiss you but I definitely want you to kiss me" Kyungsoo closed his eyes and clasped his hands together in his lap, lips slightly parted and waiting for Jongin to make his move.

Jongin looked the still boy over, inching forward. He didn't care if he was kissed or if he was the one to start it up, as long as they sealed the start of their relationship with a kiss, he didn't care which one of them did it.

He quickly pecked Kyungsoo on the lips, watching eyes open slowly after the action. Kyungsoo smiled at him, eyes crinkling and lips forming a heart shape, pleased with the kiss even if it was technically a peck.

"A kiss to seal the deal"