A is for...

Alphabet

A is for...Alpha

Baekyeol, Chanyeol/Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun is without a pack and to put it simply, he's a loner and although he won't admit it, he desparately want's to belong to a pack. He's small and most likey to get picked on by others when he does find a pack but that's okay as long as he's protected from the harshness of the forests and what hides within the tall trees and foliage.

Looking pretty is what he does best and it's his perfect escape method whenever he's found himself in a rather unwelcomed, sticky situation. The enemy wolf would be dazzled momentarily by the way he portrays himself, large eyes and one swift movement of his tail over the others muzzle was all it took for Baekhyun to have enough time to make a run for it.

No one can resist the charms of a submissive female and Baekhyun likes to think he wont go down easily, if a wolf wanted him then suiters would have to work for the reward at the end of it all.

At least that's what he tells himself.

When Baekhyun comes in contact with a wolf on a warm summers day he thinks that he might not get away, this unnamed wolf is large and has angry eyes but he pushes that to the back of his mind as he makes his way forward.

He keeps his eyes on the wolf as he tilts his head to the side, eyelashes batting at him as a low whine leaves his throat. The wolf takes no notice or simply doesn't care for the puppy eyes being thrown his way, large paws closing the distance between them as well.

When Baekhyun got close enough, he ignored the growling emitting from the larger and sniffed the air surrounding the wolf, tongue coming out to at the front of his muzzle to show he wasn't a threat. Baekhyun was never a threat, everything was always a threat to him.

He decided to turn around and swipe his furry tail over the others face, acting playful to get the others mind off attacking him. Baekhyun yelped when a heavy weight landed on his back, making his knees buckle underneath him.

He turned his head to look back at the wolf only for teeth to nip at the back of his neck, ears going back in shock. This was the first time his little act hadn't worked and it was finally setting in that maybe this time he really wasn't going to get away.

"H-hey, g-get off!"

"You can't flirt with me and then leave"

Baekhyun felt the weight leave his back but it was soon replaced with hands, them holding onto the back of his neck and lifting his front paws off the forest ground.

"L-let go!"

"I don't think so"

Baekhyun was lifted up, back legs stretching out and back paws wanting to feel hard solid ground. The hands holding the back of his neck were now around the front on his throat and mid section, his back pressed against the chest of the wolf turned human.

"P-put me down!" Baekhyun growled but the other just laughed at him, making him quiet down and wiggle in his arms even more. Baekhyun his lips as his eyes darted around his moving surroundings, the strong arms keeping him off the ground.

"W-where are we going? Tell me!"

"I've decided that since you flirted with me, I'll make you my mate"

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the words and as he was dropped on the ground, the impact made him change back. His shaky legs struggled to get him standing again.

"Such willingness from an unknown wolf doesn't come everyday you know"

Baekhyun settled for staying on his knees with his back facing the unnamed wolf. Not the best position for a wolf that actually didn't want anything ual to happen. Hands grabbed onto his shoulders and before he had a chance to react, he was thrown onto his back and laying on the warm grass with fightened eyes staring up at the culprit.

"I-I don't want to mate"

"Do you already have a mate? Oh, how naughty you are" The wolf snickered, hand going over his mouth as his eyes creased in amusment, "I bet he won't be best pleased when he finds you gone and taken by another"

Baekhyun's eyes widened as the other kneeled down beside him and lowered his head, their faces inches away from one anothers. 

"I-I don't have a-a mate" Baekhyun spoke, cheeks heating up at the closeness of this boy and from how pleasing he was to the eye. Rather unexpected if you ask him.

"Well then, you shouldn't have any problems with mating with me then" The nameless wolf leaned down, closing  the remaining space betweem then and connected their lips for the first time, Baekhyun staying rather calm during the process they were touching.

"...I'm the pup from an alpha pairing, out looking for my own pack" He looked down at Baekhyun's slightly relaxed form, eyes going from dark ones down to slightly parted lips before going back up quickly. "And I think I'm off to a good start"

He watched as the smaller underneath himself raised a hand and placed it on his shoulder hesitantly, slowly running his fingers down his arm, like he'd almost forgotten the whole situation and what they were going to soon be doing.

Baekhyun bit his lip as he ran his fingers down the others shoulder, eyes locking with confident ones.

"A very good start"

Baekhyun gets a very good start too, he thinks he's found his pack, a place where he belongs and with this wolf, he thinks he'll be protected from danger.

No, he knows he'll be protected from here on out.