Rejected

Difficult Romance

*I can't believe that I just dyed my hair pink only to get my heart broken.* I thought. I drove to the barber shop to try to get my hair dyed again. The lady looked surprised when she saw me again.

"What happened? Does your girlfriend not like it?" She asked.

"No, she liked it, but she doesn't like me," I explained to her ,"Can you dye back my hair to black?"

"Well, we don't have black anymore, but we have brown," she said. Sure, anything to get rid of this mess,

"Yes," I replied. After she dyed back my hair, I left.

"Thanks and sorry to disturb you," I said, bowing to them.

"No worries," they said and I left.


The next day, I couldn't let myself into the classroom. I was nervous that we'd be awkward around each other. I was kind of hoping that she would sit next to me. When she didn't, I felt a bit sad. Aish! What are you doing?! She broke your heart, she doesn't deserve you! But, maybe she did it to protect our friendship? The two sides of my head kept arguing, until I couldn't stand it.

"Stop!!" I yelled. Then I realized that I said it aloud and everybody was looking at me. Even Soo Jin.

"Sorry, my head was arguing with each other on the worksheet," I said. The teacher just turn back to the board. Soo Jin kept sneaking glances at me.

"Hey, what'd you do to my Soo Jin?" Jin asked. Oh no, he must've figured out that she was unhappy.

"Nothing, why'd you think that it's me? I wasn't with her," I stuttered.

"I never said that I thought it was you," he said.

"What'd you do?" He asked again.

"Okay, I liked her. I kind of kissed her and she ran into her house. We were together because we haven't spent time together and we both dyed our hair pink," I said.

"I don't see any pink," was all he said.

"Because I dyed it back went she left me," I said.

"Why didn't you keep it pink? You know that I love pink! And I wouldn't blame you, a lot of people liked Soo Jin while we were dating," he joked. Whew, good thing that he forgave me.

 "Yeah, but trust me, I'm over her," I said.

"You're very lucky," I said.

"Of course I am," he teased.

"So, want to join me and Soo Jin for lunch?" Jin asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want to interfere," I said. The bell rang and we left. At my next class, I saw that Soo Jin was the only one in. I turned around so I didn't have to be in the same room with her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the classroom.

"Hey, about yesterday," Soo Jin started.

"Listen, you don't like me, and its cool. I might need a few weeks to take this in," I interrupted her.

"I'm really sorry, but I don't want to ruin our friendship," she apologized.

"It's okay, I don't care anymore," I said. Those lies made me feel sick. I still love her. Why can't I not like her? Students then started piling in. I went to my seat.

"Okay class, we're going to pair up for a project," our art teacher said. Great. I picked a piece of paper from the hat and opened it. Really? Why her? It was Soo Jin. I looked at her. 

"Well, who is your partner JungKook?" The teacher asked. I sighed.

"Soo Jin," I said. Soo Jin looked surprised.

Two weeks with her.

Two weeks looking at her face.

Two weeks with us being close to each other.

I'll never survive.


A/N: Hi! Hope you like this update! Can JungKook survive two weeks with Soo Jin? Find out in the next chapter!

Subscribe, Comment, or Upvote!