The Beginning

Difficult Romance

"Yah! Put me down!" I yelled as I was dangled from mid-air. I hit his back, but apparently it did nothing. Instead, he laughed.

"Not funny! You idiot!" I yelled again. He just placed me even higher. Curse me for my fear of heights!

"No! Not until you call me oppa!" He said. Really? No way!

"Why should I? You're younger than meeeee!" I yelled and he then lowered me to the sand fast.

"Should I do that again? Or are you going to call me oppa?" He teased. He dropped me lower, but didn't let me fall.

"Do you want me to die? I almost had a heart attack!" I said, scared out of my mind. But, he dropped me even lower and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I must've grabbed too tightly because the next we knew, we fell into the sand with him on top of me.

"Get off me! How much do you weigh,a billion pounds!" I strained, trying to get out. He didn't move. I finally got out and sat next to him.

"Look! Fireworks!" He said, pointing to the clear night sky.

"Wow, they're so beautiful!" I said, mesmerized. He then turned to me.

"You know, it would be a perfect time to do this," he said.

"Do wha-" I said, before he kissed me. He was right, we were having fireworks during fireworks. When we ended, I smiled.

"This would also the perfect time to day that I'm breaking up with you," he said. I was shocked.

"You jerk!" I yelled as he was leaving me without turning back. That was the last time I saw him before he moved to America.


That was officially the worst summer in my life. I was in my room, sulking the whole summer. I never left my room and stayed under my blanket. My parents brought food to my room the whole summer.

"Soo Jin, forget about him! He'll come back and break your heart again if you keep being like this. Make yourself prettier, so when he comes, he'll fall heads over heels for your and you can break his heart," mom said.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"Hmm, I was broken hearted during a summer too, and I made myself prettier and he proposed to me, but I met your father during the time and you what had happened," she explained.

"Who was he?" I asked, fully interested. She smiled.

"Oh, just a member of a Kpop group," she said. Why would she turn down thousands of dollars to just a regular paying husband?

"Oh, I didn't do it for the money, I wanted somebody to love and to love me back," she answered, reading my thoughts.

"Aww, you did it for love!" I said.


"Soo Jin! Time to wake up! You don't want to be late for your first day of school!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. I woke up and shut my eyes for a minute and got up out of bed. I looked at my morning face and bed head. *It's going  to take a while to fix this mess.* I thought. I tooke a warm shower to freshen myself and curled my hair; put on light make up. Couldn't hurt to look pretty, right? 

"Thanks for the breakfast, but I have to hurry," I said, putting on my shoes and getting into the car.

"Soo Jin! Soo Jin! Soo Jin!" The crowd yelled. I put on my dazzling smile that could make anybody heads over heels. I walked around the school garden because people rarely go there and bumped into a person.


JungKook POV

The school was crowded with strangers and students calling for somebody called Soo Jin? Who is she? Is she a mean Queenka? Will she bully me? Oh, I hate being a new kid! I walked around the garden and I bumped into somebody.

"Oh! S-sorry I wasn't looking!" A girl said. I was angry at her.

"Watch where you're going next time!"I yelled and she looked scared. My face softened a bit. I left without getting a look at her.


Soo Jin POV

Woa, that new kid was RUDE! He didn't even help me up. I dusted my skirt and walked to my class. I walked in and saw the guy who bumped into me. I didn't get a good look at him because fanboys crowded me and I couldn't see anything.

"Boy! Get out of my classroom, unless you are a student which none of you are!" Our teacher yelled and the fanboys scrambled out. I let out a raspberry.

"Thank you teacher," I said, bowing to him,"I'm sorry, I caused a disturbance!"

"Nothing to worry about Soo Jin! As long as it doesn't disturb you from your studies," he said. JungKook's eyes widened. *I bumped into the popular Soo Jin!? Hope she'll forgive me.* JungKook thought.

"We have a new student as you might know," he said and called a the boy up.

"Anneonghaseyeo JungKook-imnida, please take care of me," JungKook said. The girls were ogling over him. I was too busy writing in my notebook.


At Lunch 

"No way! Did he really do that?!" My best friend, Minyoung, exclaimed. I nodded. I was telling my other friends about  my old boyfriend.

"I can't believe he did that! His loss," Hyeri said. I kept feeling that somebody was looking, more like staring at me. I turned around and saw nobody.

"Soo Jin, I think that the new boy is looking at you," Minyoung said. I turned and saw JungKook looking away. I shrugged it off.


"Bye! Soo Jin! Text you later!" The girls said and I walked him. When I arrived home , I saw a very expensive car.

"Hey beautiful," a boy said," Miss me?"


A/N: Hi first chapter here! Hope you enjoyed it! Want to know who the guy is? Find out in the next chapter! Comment, up vote , or subscribe!