The Confession

Difficult Romance

Winter. My favorite season every year. The white blankets of snow, blinding everything around you. The colorful lights, shining everything around you. The time when I've forgiven Jin.


 

"What are you drawing?" I asked JungKook when he was drawing in his notebook. He looked up, surprised. He immediately covered his drawing. That's odd.

"N-nothing, just drawing some weird thing," he stuttered. I frowned.

"Aww, you're such a good artist, let me see," I insisted. He shook his head.

"I'll show you when the time is right," he said.

"Fine," I said finally. Just then, Jin and V walked in. My heart sped faster when I saw V smiling at me. This... isn't Love right?

"Hey, we haven't spent that much time together anymore. Do you want to go somewhere?" JungKook asked me. Right, ever since I've made up Jin and saw V again, I haven't been with JungKook for a while.

"Sure, do you want to join me for lunch?" I asked.

"Okay," he said.


"Did you really do that to him?" I said when JungKook said that he threw a ddakji at his friend, Hoseok.

"Yeah, he screamed so bad!" He exclaimed. 

"Hey, want to do something crazy?" I asked. He nodded.

"How about we both dye our hair pink?" I said.

"Pink?" He said. I nodded.

"Fine," he said.

"Aww! You look so cute!" I told him when the barbers finished dying his hair. 

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"You're lying," he said.

"No, it look.... Wow," I said. He sat back down in his seat.

"My turn!" I exclaimed. I didn't care if people look at me weirdly.

"Done!" I said. He looked at me amazed.

"What?! That's so unfair look at my hair! Why'd they make yours so pretty?" He asked. I blushed.

"Did you just call me pretty?" I asked. This time, he blushed.

"Ahjumma, can you make this cooler?" He asked the barber. She nodded.

"I'd thought it looked okay, suggesting that it was purple and pink. Just like you pretty girlfriend over there," she told him. I couldn't hear them because I was too far away.

"Okay done," she said. JungKook came out and I gasped.

(Lay in the back keke.)

"You look... Amazing. And cool," I said. He looked very cool.

"Thanks ahjumma!" JungKook exclaimed. We paid and left to show the world our new hairstyle.

"So, what do you want to do now?" JungKook asked once we left the store. I shrugged.

"We should get something to eat," I said.

"Want to get ice cream?" He suggested.

"Sure," I replied. We then walked around the corner and found the best ice cream shop in Seoul.

"What flavor?" He asked. I looked at the menu.

"Uhh, chocolate mint," I told him. He then came back with a cup of ice cream.

"They ran out of cones and had one ice cream cup, so we have to share it," he explained. I nodded hesitantly.

"This is really good," I said. It was kind of embarrassing with us so close, almost face-to-face.

"I agree, since chocolate mint is my favorite," he said. When we finished, we left. I saw the sun setting by the time we reached my house.

"Need me to walk you to your door?" He asked, when I was about to leave the car.

"Come on, nobody's going to sneak out," I said.

"We'll, your bushes are very big and full of leaves," he explained. I give up.

"Fine walk me," I said, giving up.

"Listen, Soo Jin. Ever since I became friends of you, I had feelings for you," he said. It was like the night itself was listening to our conversation.

"I don't know what to say," I said. I already have my boyfriend and my childhood friend, but I don't want him to get the wrong idea. What do it do!?

"Just listen. I'm as nervous as you are. I really like you, my heart beats every time you smile, I just can't stand seeing you with those boys. Soo Jin, don't you get it? I love you!" He exclaimed. His words echoed in the dark night.

"I like you too, but as a friend. I don't want to ruin everything, I just want us to be friends," I explained.

"How many love confessions do you get? Face-to-face? I love you, you're on my mind 24/7 everyday," he said. Then he did something that surprised me. A lot. He kissed me. I quickly went into my house, and shut the door behind me, closing the door on his face. Leaving him mouth agaped. 

I'm sorry. I just can't. He then left and sped of into the night. I cried the whole night

I'm sorry. I love you, but not in that way. A lot of things happened this week. I don't think that I can handle it.

I'm sorry.

Please understand.

Please.


A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating for a week. I had tests. Thanks for sticking by me! Hope you like this chapter! So, they finally kissed, but Soo Jin, what will she do? I wonder what'll happen. Stay tuned!