Chapter 5

When a Cute Boy Meets a Cold-Hearted Kingka

When I enter the classroom, Hongbin sent me a death stare. I let out a girly squeak and hid behind Hakyeon. Hakyeon glares at Hongbin before smiling at me.

“It’s okay, Baby Hyukkie~ Umma will protect you~” Hakyeon sang as he hugged me.

Hongbin snicker at the sight, which made me pout. Is it just me or did Hongbin froze? Did he see a ghost or something? Nah, that can’t be since he’s scarier than a ghost. (Okay, don’t tell him I said that.)

Why does he look so surprised? I kept on staring at Hongbin, so I didn’t notice Hakyeon had released me.

“OMG! Your pout is so kawaii~!” Hakyeon squealed.

I blinked a couple of times as I stare at Hakyeon. I glance at Hongbin, who is now sketching in his notebook.

“Hyukkie!” Jaehwan shouted, which made me flinch.

“Y-Yes, hyung?” I asked.

“Come on! Mr. Lee is here!” Jaehwan said as he spun me around, so I was facing the front of the class.

A blonde-headed man enters the classroom. He flashes everyone a gummy smile.

“Okay, class. Before I get straight to the lesson, we have a new student today. His name is Han Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk, come and introduce yourself.” Mr. Lee said.

I walk towards the front of the class, and introduce myself.

“Okay. Class, I’ll be teaching you guys a couple of dance moves. You are require to have it memorize by end of this week with your partners. Since Sanghyuk has joined today, our class now has an even number of students.” Mr. Lee said.

Hakyeon raises his hand.

“Yes, Hakyeon?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Do we have the same partners as last week?” Hakyeon asked.

“Yes, Hakyeon.” Mr. Lee replied.

“Since Sanghyuk doesn’t have a partner, he’ll work with Hongbin.” Mr. Lee said.

I almost choke on my spit when Mr. Lee mentioned Hongbin’s name. I look at Hongbin to see his reaction. To my surprise, he doesn’t react at all. Hongbin just continues sketching in his notebook.

“Now, go to your partners.” Mr. Lee said.

I, slowly, walk towards Hongbin. I glance at him, and he’s still sketching in his notebook. I let out a sigh, and watch Mr. Lee demonstrating some new dance moves. Now, it was the students’ turn to learn it.

Hongbin was supposed to help me out, but he didn’t pay any attention and continues sketching in his notebook. I pout at my mistakes. Why are the moves so hard?!

“What are you doing?” Hongbin asked.

I look at him. Hongbin wasn’t sketching in his notebook anymore since his notebook was closed with his pencil on it.

“I was trying to learn the moves.” I replied.

“That’s not how you do it.” Hongbin rolled his eyes.

“Well, I’m sorry. Apparently, my partner was too busy sketching in his notebook to help me out.” I replied, sarcastically.

“You didn’t ask.” Hongbin snickered.

I pout at him before going back to learn the moves.

“You look like a pig trying to dance.” Hongbin chuckled.

“Meanie!” I pouted as I hit his chest lightly.

“Let me teach you.” Hongbin chuckled.

Hongbin went through the moves slowly as I followed along. Soon, I was able to do the moves without having a problem.

“Do you get it now?” Hongbin asked.

I look at him. He is panting while sweat was dripping down his forehead. I got to admit he looks y. Wait. Why in the world did I just call Hongbin y?!

“Yah!” Hongbin shouted which made me flinch.

“Y-Yes?” I stuttered.

“I said, ‘do you get it now?’” Hongbin said.

“O-Oh, yeah.” I nodded.

“Good.” Hongbin smiled, which showed his dimples.

Wait. Did he just smile?

“Yah!” Hongbin shouted again, and it caused me to flinch again.

“Y-Yes?” I asked.

“Gee, stop spacing out.” Hongbin rolled his eyes.

“Sorry, I was surprised that you smiled earlier.” I said, and covered my mouth immediately.

Damn it! I did it again! Hongbin looks surprised.

“I did?” He asked.

I just nod as a reply.

“T-that wasn’t a smile!” Hongbin shouted.

“Yes, it was!” I shouted back.

“No, it wasn’t!” Hongbin shouted.

“Yes, it was. If it wasn’t a smile, then what is it?” I asked.

“I-It was…it was…just your imagination!” Hongbin shouted.

“Nuh-uh! I saw it with my own eyes!” I shouted back.

We continue to bicker until class was over.

~~~~~~~~

Yo~ o/

Sorry I took a bit too long to update this! I was too busy with school! :(

Anyways, thanks to AnotherLive for the being the first one to upvote the story! <3

Please comment~ :3

Thanks and have a great day! ^^