Chapter 3

When a Cute Boy Meets a Cold-Hearted Kingka

“Yah.” I heard someone said.

I stop in my tracks. Who said that? It sounds like it’s from Hongbin, but why would Hongbin call me? I decide to ignore it, and continue walking. Unfortunately, someone grab my arm, and made me spin around. My eyes widen when I saw Hongbin.

“Didn’t you hear me calling you?” Hongbin asked coldly.

I was too scared to reply. Hongbin rolls his eyes.

“You’re not only deaf, but you’re mute too?” He scoffed.

My blood begins to boil.

“I’m not mute or deaf!” I shouted.

“Then, why didn’t you answer my question earlier?” Hongbin asked as he leaned in a bit closer causing our faces to be an inch apart.

I was taken aback by the question so I didn’t know what to say.

“Is it because you were scared?” Hongbin smirked.

“N-No! Who said I was scared?!” I shouted.

I regret saying that, because I am scared of him. Damn it! I hate it when I blurt things out without thinking!

“So, you’re not scared at all, huh?” Hongbin asked.

Damn! It’s too late to back down now.

“Y-Yeah. I’m not scared of you.” I replied.

“We’ll see about that.” Hongbin smirked as he let go of my arm, and walk away like nothing happened.

I glare at him as he walks away. Man, I just want to strangle him to death. I found a paper ball on the floor, and pick it up. I was about to throw it at Hongbin, but he stop in his tracks and look over his shoulder.

“Are you trying to throw that at me?” Hongbin asked.

I immediately hid the paper ball behind my back, and gave him an innocent smile.

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t trying to throw anything.” I replied, innocently.

“Liar.” Hongbin said.

“Why would I lie?! I swear I’m innocent!” I said.

“And why should I believe you?” Hongbin asked, raising an eyebrow.

“If I’m lying, then…I’ll become clumsy for the rest of the day!” I shouted.

Again, I regret it. Why in the world would I wish for myself to be clumsy?! Aish! Han Sanghyuk, you’re such an idiot!

“You’re an idiot.” Hongbin chuckled and walk away.

Once he left the locker room, I threw the paper ball in the trash. Great. I really embarrassed myself. Great job, Han Sanghyuk, great job. I roll my eyes, and walk to class. When I approach my classroom, I froze when I saw Hongbin sitting in the back.

Great. He’s also in my History class. How nice. I roll my eyes, and enter the classroom. Like the first period, I had to introduce myself. My History teacher is a man named Mr. Yoon. Unfortunately, my desk is next to Hongbin.

Gee, what did I do in the past to deserve sitting near Hongbin? I mentally roll my eye when I saw him smirk. I begin walking towards my desk. I wasn’t watching where I was going, so I tripped on someone’s bag and fell down on the floor.

The whole class begins to laugh. I blush in embarrassment. Aish! How many times do I have to embarrass myself today?! I stood up and sit down on my desk quickly. Fortunately, everyone stop laughing and Mr. Yoon begins teaching the lesson.

“So, you were lying.” I heard someone said.

I didn’t have to think twice to know it belongs to Hongbin. I look to my right, and glare at Hongbin.

“I wasn’t lying.” I said.

“Then, why did you trip?” Hongbin asked.

“It’s because I wasn’t watching where I was going.” I replied.

“As if I believe you.” Hongbin snickered.

I pouted, and look away from Hongbin. Jaehwan was right. It’s best to stay away from Hongbin. I decide to copy the notes, and ignore Hongbin for the rest of the period.

~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys~ o/

Yay! Finally a chapter filled with HYUKBIN moment! :D

Finally, I made a poster but it's crappy! xD

Anyways, please comment~ :)

Thanks and have a great day! ^^