Chapter 1

When a Cute Boy Meets a Cold-Hearted Kingka

BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEE-

I slam my alarm clock shut as I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I’m so tired. I let out a yawn and stretch my body before getting off the bed. I made my bed before heading to the bathroom with my towel and uniform.

I did my morning routine before exiting the bathroom fully dressed in my uniform. I grabbed my bag and leave my room. I went down the stairs and headed towards the door.

“Bye, Umma!” I shouted as I put on my shoes.

“Bye, Sanghyuk.” I heard my mom said.

After I finished tying my shoe laces, I left the house. I inhaled and exhaled the fresh air with a smile. Today is going to be a great day! With that in mind, I continue walking with a smile on my face.

A few minutes later, I find myself standing in front of Jellyfish High. I see students walking through the black gates. I let out a sigh as I look up at the words “Jellyfish High” decorated on top of the entrance.

A smile appears on my face, and I enter the gates. I pull out my schedule from my pocket and stare at it. I was too busy staring at my schedule that I wasn’t watching where I was going. I accidently run into a boy.

“I’m so sorry! Are you okay?!” I bowed continuously, because I was afraid he might beat me up or something.

“Yah! I’m okay so stop bowing or else you’ll become an ahjumma.” The boy giggled.

I stop bowing and stare at the boy. He is a bit shorter than me and he has light brown hair. I notice the boy was snapping his fingers in front of my face which cause me to blink.

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?!” The boy pouted.

“H-Huh? Oh, I’m sorry.” I bowed again.

“Yah! I told you to stop bowing! Gee, you’re so cute!” The boy giggled as he pinched my cheeks.

Ouch! It really hurts! Is he trying to pull my cheeks off or something?

“I’m Lee Jaehwan, and you are?” Jaehwan asked.

“Han Sanghyuk.” I smiled.

“What a cute name~ I’m going to call you, Hyukkie!” Jaehwan grinned.

“That’s fine with me, Jaehwan-hyung!” I exclaimed, cheerfully.

“Are you new? I’ve never seen you around before.” Jaehwan asked.

“Yes, hyung.” I replied.

“I see.” Jaehwan nodded.

“Hyung, can you bring me to the administration office?” I asked.

“Of course! Follow me!” Jaehwan grinned as he threw an arm over my neck and drag me.

We enter the administration office and bow to the woman, who is sitting behind a computer.

“Can I help you guys?” The woman smiled.

“I’m Han Sanghyuk, and-“

“Oh! The new student! Here, take this.” The woman cut me off and hand me a folder.

“This folder contains your schedule, map, identification card, and etc. Is there anything else I can help you with?” She continued.

“Um…no, thank you.” I replied.

“No problem.” The woman smiled.

“We’ll be going now. Bye, Ms. Kwon!” Jaehwan said.

“Okay. Bye, guys.” Ms. Kwon said.

Both of us bow, before leaving the office. Once we’re outside, Jaehwan looks at my schedule.

“Hm…we have a few classes together. What’s your locker number?” Jaehwan asked.

“785.” I replied.

“OMG! Your locker is near Hongbin’s!” Jaehwan squealed.

“Who’s Hongbin?” I asked as I tilted my head.

“Oh, right. I forgot you’re new. Anyways, he’s the school kingka. Also, Hongbin is the most handsome boy in school, but not as handsome as Taekwoon.” Jaehwan said.

“Who’s Taekwoon?” I asked.

“Hongbin’s friend along with Wonsik.” Jaehwan replied.

“Oh? So, you like Taekwoon, hyung?” I asked.

“No! He’s scary! I only think he’s more handsome than Hongbin!” Jaehwan blushed.

“Oh, really?” I asked in a teasing tone.

“Yes!” Jaehwan exclaimed as he flailed his arm.

I giggled. Jaehwan is really cute when he blushes.

“Alright. Let’s go to class. It’s your first day, so you wouldn’t want to be late.” Jaehwan said, changing the subject.

“Alright, hyung.” I giggled.

Jaehwan rolls his eyes as he walks towards the hallway. Now that I think about it, I wonder what Hongbin, Taekwoon, and Wonsik look like.

“Hyukkie!” I heard Jaehwan calling me.

I came back to reality and see him waving at me.

“I-I’m coming, hyung!” I said as I run towards him.

~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys~ o/

Hope you guys like the first chapter! :3

OMG! 22 subbies! T^T

Don't forget to comment! :)

Thanks and have a nice day! ^^