Chapter 2

When a Cute Boy Meets a Cold-Hearted Kingka

Jaehwan and I are chatting as we are walking to class. My first period is Math, but Jaehwan isn’t in my class. We stop in front of my classroom, and exchange numbers. Jaehwan wave at me, and I wave back. After Jaehwan was out of my sight, I enter the classroom.

“Hi! You must be the new student! I’m Mr. Joon.” Mr. Joon introduced himself as he shakes my hand.

“Okay, class. We are having a new student! Be nice to him! Now, introduce yourself.” Mr. Joon said.

“Hi! I’m Han Sanghyuk. Please take care of me.” I bowed and smiled.

All the girls begin to squeal.

“He’s so cute!” I heard a girl said.

“Alright, alright. Girls, calm down.” Mr. Joon said, and all the girls stop talking.

“Sanghyuk, your seat is next to Bang Cheolyong.” Mr. Joon said as he pointed at an empty desk.

“Mr. Joon, I told you to call me, Mir.” Cheolyong pouted.

“Whatever. Have a seat, Sanghyuk.” Mr. Joon rolled his eyes.

I nodded and made my way to my desk. I sit down on my desk, and Mr. Joon begins teaching the lesson.

“Hi, Sanghyuk.” Cheolyong waved with a smile.

“Hi, Mir-hyung.” I waved back.

I decided not to call him, Cheolyong, because I don’t want him to be upset.

“OMG! Yes! I love you forever!” Mir exclaimed as he squeezed hugged me.

“I-I love you too, hyung.” I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath.

Fortunately, Mir let me go or else I would have died due to lack of oxygen. I begin copying the notes Mr. Joon wrote on the board. For some reason, I feel like someone’s staring at me. I decided to brush the feeling off and continue copying the notes.

 A few minutes have passed, and the feeling didn’t disappear. Who would be staring at me so intensely? I gulped before turning around slowly. I made eye-contact with another boy. He has black hair, but I got to admit he looks handsome. The way he stares at me is so scary. It is so intense that I almost felt intimidated.

Fortunately, the bell ring so I turn around, and threw everything in my bag. I stood up, and threw my bag over my shoulder. Unfortunately, the boy had to walk by, and my bag hit his chest. He stops in his tracks, and glare at me. Everyone stop what they’re doing, and stare at me and the boy. Well, except for Mr. Joon since he left.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it!” I bowed continuously.

I stop bowing when I made eye-contact with him. Is it just me or did his glare soften a bit? Nah, maybe I’m just imagining things. We continue staring at each other for a few more seconds, which felt like hours.

“Tch.” The boy rolled his eyes, and leaves the classroom.

My jaw drops at his action. How can this guy be so cold-hearted?! Whatever. I’m going to class. I leave the classroom and head to my locker.

“Hyukkie, wait for me!” I heard Jaehwan’s voice behind me, so I turn around.

“Yes, hyung?” I asked.

“Are you okay? Did Hongbin do anything to you?” Jaehwan asked as he scanned my body.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, that guy was Hongbin?!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, did he hurt you or anything?” Jaehwan nodded.

Why does Jaehwan sound so worry?

“Well…he did nothing to me besides glaring.” I replied.

“Really?! He did nothing to you?!” Jaehwan’s eyes widened.

“Yes, he did nothing.” I confirmed.

“Well, that’s a relief, but it’s kind of strange.” Jaehwan said.

“How is it strange?” I asked.

“Well, I heard you hit Hongbin with your bag. Is that true?” Jaehwan asked.

“Well, it was on accident. I didn’t know he was going to walk pass by.” I replied as I rubbed my nape.

“Yeah, but Hongbin usually does something about it. It doesn’t matter if it’s an accident or not.” Jaehwan said.

“What does he normally do?” I asked.

“He usually beat them up. Also, those who were beaten by him were hospitalized.” Jaehwan replied.

I shudder at the word “hospitalized”. I really hate hospitals.

“Is he that strong?” I asked.

“Not just that, but he’s very scary. I suggest you to stay away from him.” Jaehwan said.

“Alright, hyung.” I said.

“Also, be careful. He may not beat you up now, but he may do it later.” Jaehwan warned.

“Don’t worry. I will be careful, and stay away from him.” I smiled.

“That’s good. Now, you should hurry to your locker. I’m sorry I can’t walk you to your next class, since mines is on the other side of the campus.” Jaehwan gave me an apologize stare.

“It’s okay, hyung. I understand. You should get going now, or else you’ll be late.” I smiled.

“Alright. Bye, Hyukkie!” Jaehwan waved at me.

Before he exited the hallway, he turned around.

“The locker room is outside this hallway, and your next class is next to it! I got to go now! Bye, Hyukkie!” Jaehwan shouted as he waved at me before running out the hallway.

“Thanks, hyung! Bye!” I shouted and waved.

After Jaehwan was out of my sight, I turn around and exit the hallway. I enter the locker room. I found my locker and enter the combination. I pulled my textbooks out of my bag, and put them in my locker.

I grab my history textbook, and shut my locker. I turn to my right, and almost got a heart attack at the sight of Hongbin. He stares at me for a few seconds before facing his locker. I decide to leave, because I don’t want him to get angry and beat me up.

~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys~ o/

Hope you guys like this chapter! :)

Please comment~ :3

Thanks and have a great day! ^^