Chapter 26_END

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 26: Happy forever

Part 26.1: Will you marry me, baby?

Over a year later, Spring 2026,......

Vera Wang store,

Ji Ah was struggling with those wedding dress, that she like can not fit all, until try more than a dozen dress, she can find that she like. She walked back and forth looking at herself in the mirror. But it seems still not satisfied, she sighs of sorrow, consult friends: "Nari, Jessica. How do you see?"

Wait for a while, Jess depressed, she replied curtly: "Well" - Then turn to continue the story with Nari.

Nari:" Jess, how many days are you going to stay here and then returned to Beijing.”

Jess: "Two days i’ll be back in Beijing. Next month is wedding of Ji Ah, I’ll come to Korea.”

Nari: "Maybe your work is very busy. Haiz, you stay here with little time. Both Krystal, today was not there.”

"Hey, Nari, Jess "- Ji Ah was angry with the attitude of two best friends -" I’m asking your opinion about this wedding dress."

Nari: “You tried all dress more than 2 hours. Not tired? Randomly selected. If you can’t choice, you wear the dress that you choice before.”

Jess teasing smile:" Nari, you know that she can’t wear it. Her belly was too big, it is hard to find dress.”

Ji Ah: "You like to joke me. Do you know because of who? If not of you, i didn’t have to postpone the wedding until this day.”

Nari: "Aigu, related too. You have be pregnant cause of me? You have to blame Myung Soo? Because of him, you’re hard to find a wedding dress.”

Jess: "Exactly. Or when you born baby, you hold the wedding. Haha”

Ji Ah: "Don’t care me, have a baby, why? More than you, Nari. In group, only you still do not have a husband and children”.

Jess: "Eh, add a word is so exactly.”

"Jess, I thought you follow my side "- Nari pretend slapped on her beautiful friend - Jess .

Jess: "My side with the truth. But also strange, two people are together...or not that now two you don’t have a happy news.”

Ji Ah: "Busy work. During the day, two of them know to work to earn money.”

Jess: "Oh my god. Really. Nari, i advice you, that is not. Heard, your assets are gradually being restored. You should stop to focuse on feelings. If you always apathetic, he’ll be bored and someday he’ll walked away with another girl. He is a man, he can’t bear.”

Ji Ah:" Haha, oh Jess Jess, you're right too. This billionaire friend of mine, stop searching power. And do not mock my baby, you have to learn me.”.

"Do you want to die? Dare poke me "- Nari can’t say anything, she angrily threw two magazines, one to Ji Ah, one to Jess.

Ji Ah not stop laughing, she reconciliation: "I was pregnant, you bully me first. Well, two you try dresses of bridesmaid.”

Nari:"Just follow my measurement. Now I felt very dizzy. Do not understand why recently i’m always tired. Haiz. And i have a appointment with Young Do, he is coming here to pick me up.”

Ji Ah:" This time you can’t be sick. Keep your health. I do not want to postpone the wedding anymore.”

"Nari "- Jess suddenly became pensive -" Ever since i always think but i can’t understand. You answer to help me.”

Nari: "What?”

"Your boyfriend, Young Do, has problem? More than a year but nothing, although careful but can’t. Maybe handsome, masculine, but he was ED ... "- Jess still wants to tease the friend who she have not seen her for a long time - "How many times each a week two you...?”

Ji Ah can’t be not laugh, she continued: "You have to ask how mant times each month."

Jess: "So long? Really, answer me, there is nothing to be ashamed of. We all grow up”.

"Jess .... I do not like joke anymore. You do not talk"- Nari did not expect that her girlfriends like to joke about delicately. Suddenly her face became flushed, extremely embarrassed when he appeared. Young Do bewildered with the mysterious laugh of girls, he wonder what makes them happy, he asked: "What are you talking about? Have anything fun?”

Ji Ah giggled:" Well own story of women 30 years old often  talk about. Do you want to know?

Young Do: "Yes”.

Jess:"We just asked Nari is …”

"Hey, i said is not a joke anymore "- Nari stood up, she quickly pull Young Do leave - "Young Do, we go.”

"Why have to be so afraid ... You truly  .... Your face is red as a tomato ...Haha... "- Ji Ah and Jess have said to joke her though Nari has disappeared. ... One weekend afternoon was cool and full of laughter .....

Young Do: "What are they going to say?"

Nari: "Haiz, you do not ask again. Quickly drive. Where are you going?”

Young Do: "Come to here, you will know.”

................

The car stopped in front of a mansion. He took her hand to go on. Before eyes of Nari show up an extensive mansion, but do not have any items of furniture here. Young Do asked her: "Do you see how? Both the architecture and location”.

Nari: "Well, great. This house from the center of city not too far away, fresh air, quiet, comfortable. Elegant architecture. Just arrange, decorate the interior is perfect. The garden can grow few flowers. Are you going to buy, Do Do?”

Young Do: "Do you love it?”

Nari: "Yes, you buy. I believe that your mother will be extremely satisfactory. But, you moved here to live with your mother, and how about your father? You let him live alone in big house.”

Young Do:" Not. Recently, their relationship is very good. Maybe two people going about together. I don’t buy it for my mother.”

Nari: "Really, they can become better after so many years is great. So why do you want to buy this house? Estate investment?”

Young Do was laughing, he suddenly became serious, he said: “For us. For you and me, for family of our future.”

Nari was stunned: "I do not understand. What do you mean?”

He took a small box from his pocket, opened the lid, smiling: " WILL YOU MARY ME, RI RI?”

She could not believe, the ring, he is waiting to wear on her hand, is what she thought was lost. Also can not believe what he just said. She mouthed to ask: "Where o you find it?"

Young Do: "I'll tell you later. Just know that this ring forever exist and only belong to you. You, Shin Nari, will you agree to be my wife?”

Nari: "Do you joke? Is it true that ... Why you?”

Young Do: "I’m very honest.”

Nari b eyes, she began to cry. Crying is not cause of painful, is cause of the happiness that her constant desire, was to with her. Nari hugged him, whispered: "Of course i agree. Young Do, Thank you.”

He smiled satisfied, kissed her passionately, burning and carry her to bed with simplicity ssign destill unfinished in the bedroom. Steamy kiss of him search warmth, aroma from the skin all over her body. Nari blindly enjoy this moment of happiness. She is of him, he is of her, forever no change as rings are wear each their finger, Forever ........


 

 

Part 26.2: The wedding

"You will not regret if you marry with me?" - Nari was lying up his arm, whispering.

Young Do: "Why do you ask? What reason will i have to regret?”

Nari: "Because ... i’m ….. old. Huhu.”

He laughed with a silly reason that she said, he hugged to clasped her: "Cause you said, really silly. Old?”

Nari: "Well not young and beautiful as young girls.”

Young Do: " But still fascinating. I am always been fascinated by you”.

Nari shy, she snuggled into his lap. Young Do: "Do you know? I always think when and where i should proposal of marriage you. But I think that maybe the best is here, in our own house."

Nari: "But .. I want to spend this bed on their wedding day. Why you did .... Haiz”

"Again said that you not seduce me. You wore a y dress. Now say it " - Young Do joke, he kissed her forehead - "What do you want me compensate? Or we go out and have dinner. I need to regain health."

"Aigu, Young Do.." - Suddenly she lamented - "I really did not want to eat anything. Lately the body just tired, loss of appetite. Perhaps i’m stressed."

Young Do was worry: "Told you reduce work, keep your health. Or next week, i arrange my work for us to travel a few days."

Nari: "No. There is much work to be done. Wait to honeymoon. You asked to marry me to prepare for the wedding. Chosen date, photography, wedding dress, invitations, so many things. Forthcoming also wedding of Myung Soo and Ji Ah, i must help them. While the company still messy.”

"You're making me dizzy "- Young Do frowned, he sat up and pulled her -"Dressed in. Now we're out to eat, i will invite you eat what dishes you like.”

...........

L'ami Louis,

"You eat, all foods you like, and are cooked by the chef that you are familiar with the taste. So eat more, foie gras, beef ... "- Young Do always cut slices of meat and took her to eat.

But Nari could not understand, she does not swallow the food, just see it as she wanted to vomit, maybe stomachache was back to tormented her because pressure of the power struggle, recently that she suffered. Nari shook her head, tired, face becoming pale.

Young Do: "Or we go to the hospital. Seeing you like this, i really did not secure at all, Ri Ri.”

Nari: "Do not bother. Maybe I got a stomachache. At home, i have still prescription. Drink is ok.”

"No, no. Self speculation and drink pills, if not good? "- Young Do was irritable - “You’re with me to the hospital, I can be assured.”

...........

Seoul Hospital,

"The doctor, what wrong’s with her? There is not a stomachache? "- Young Do was worry and asked the doctor when he had just finished checking her.

The doctor gentle smile, he shook his head:" No, Ms.Shin isn’t stomachache, she is very strong.”

Nari relieved, she told Young Do:" See, I told, i’m okay? You just worry excessively.”

"Actually ... "- Doctor continue to announce - "Happy two you. Ms. Shin, she was pregnant. The baby was two months.”

"The doctor, what did you say? Is real? "- Young Do and Nari as incredible in this, they stared at each other, surprised asked.

Doctor:" Surely, this is the picture, this is the mark of your baby. I will list a few prescriptions for you. Remember to take regular rest for spiritual comfort and eating enough, your baby can be the best development.”

The happiness was so surprised to two people, Young Do hugged her, his face radiant happier than ever: "Thank you, thank you. I’m going to be a father. I’m pleased too, Ri Ri my beloved.”

"Aigu, not like. I’m like Ji Ah? "- Nari .

"You do not like but i like. We must hasten the wedding. Ahh .... When will baby be born?"- Young Do put his ear on her belly, listening to other heartbeat is slowly formed….the first child of her and him ....

.. .... That night, so many happiness come to Nari. Alone in a large room, she was enthusiastically preparing the wedding dress that she designer for herself, she always dreamed of wearing it. And not only this, from now on she will sew beautiful outfits for little angel of her him. Happiness has come ....

...................

On the wedding,

"Aaaaaa, i hate. Why can not you finally become my bridesmaid?" - Ji Ah wryly, she said to Nari.

Nari: "Sorryi. Accident surprise . You forgive me, ok? You’re pregnant women, so don’t frown.”

Jess: "Have i and Krys is enough. You must be happy as Nari. And that day we said about them but now they had a baby. Haha.”

Ji Ah: "I do not like. I want that I am the most beautiful bride tonight, but have more you. Haiz.”

Nari smile, today is the happiest day not only with her ​​and Ji Ah. Nari and her best friend will have a wedding. They decided to hold the same date, same location. Discussions between the girl still has not ended, Myung Soo suddenly pushed the door to come in, he spread his arms full of fun, joking: "Two beautiful brides of mine."

"Two bride of you? Want to die" - Young Do come after, he pinched ear of Myung Soo.

Myung Soo: "Aish, that joke. Let your hand out.”

"Who allows two people to the bridal room. Out immediately. Do not know, before the wedding, the groom can not see the bride."- Jess and Krys, both pinch ear of each man, chased them to the outside. Young Do and Myung Soo know shout in pain. Ji Ah, Nari looked at this scene could not be not laugh, the laugh of happiness and joy.

At this time, Ji Ah suddenly took a large envelope from her handbag give Nari. She said: "Jong Suk ask me to send it for you."

"What?" - Nari frowned suspiciously. But as soon as she opened, she could not believe her eyes, the contract transfer of all the shares that Jong Suk had in Zeus for Nari - "Why?"

Ji Ah: "The answers in here that you ask me?”

Nari: "But, but ... can’t. Why does Jong Suk transfer his shares for me. Previously he was determined to keep it”.

Ji Ah:" You think badly of him too. Jong Suk isn’t cruel as you think. You’ve known him for a long time, but do not understand him? If that is what you want, Jong Suk will give you. Well forget that this is a wedding gift. I’m not received wedding gifts with worth is like that by Jong Suk.”

Nari: "Now Jong Suk, how is he?”

Ji Ah:" Life is good. It is said to be going to married with daughter of American billionaire. You know fortune of his future father is how much? More than 40 billion dollars and she inherited ⅓ of assets. Assets and status of Jong Suk will be improve and add a new level.”

Nari sighed, she silently thanked him, but his feelings for her, she actually apologized for not being able to respond. But now he has found happiness for his life, she was glad of this.

.........

Jun Hoo: "No doubt this our feud ends with the wedding between our two children."

Dong Wook: "Probably Yoon Hye. She wanted us to end hatred here.

Jun Hoo: "Sorry”

Dong Wook: "No, we do not need to apologize to each other that the apology is for Yoon Hye and two children."

Jun Hoo:" Well, all my life, I will never forget the mistakes with Yoon Hye. I hope that, Young Do and Nari willl happily together forever. Although we've prevented but two of them remain resilient to overcome.”

Dong Wook:" Yeah, that will be..”

Finally one day Jun Hoo and Dong Wook was reconciliation after the hatred in the past. The future between them may become intimate partners, harmony family, even as the sidekick ..

.......

Young Do stepped out of the toilet, he found himself anxious, restless because just a few more minutes, she will officially become his wife. Young Do suddenly looked up when he see a pair of shoes that is coming to him. Startled, he angrily: "Why are you here, Jong Suk? Out of here quickly. I do not let you ruin my wedding.”

Jong Suk cold, he said:" Remember, you are the luckiest person in the world. If Nari have to cry because of you, even a tear, I'll snatch her ​​back. And this will be never give up. Remember.”

"Do not dream. You will never get Nari "- Young Do was smiling, he left towards the church.

... Tears of pain will sink deep into the darkest place of Jong Suk's heart, he will forget, forget her, lovely girl in past ...

................

Two brides are beautiful, gorgeous dress in pure white, and two grooms elegance with luxury tuxedo. They oath forever together before the witness of God and wishes of family, friends. The little angel is Min Yul, Se Young, Da Young and Lee Joo scattered the brilliant rose petals, it makes scenery more romantic and happy. Under the stands, Kyung Ran & Dong Wook, Kim Tan and Eun Sang, Bo Na and Chan Young, Rachel and Hyo Shin, Kim Won and Hyun Joo... inheritance couples are reliving the day of their wedding. On the lips of Young Do, Nari, Ji Ah, Myung Soo flashed a bright smile, they gave each other a kiss, ...........

<< - I give my hands, my heart and my love for you. I will trust and respect you for the rest of my life. Regardless of the obstacles we face together, including the debate, I will always be loyal mate with you. My love will never end even if this life ends.

- From today, you, my wife, will never feel lonely or sad. I promise to always be a safe place for you and most reliable. I will always listen, share, receive and respond all thing in our married life later. This is a permanent commitment of me, despite difficulty or hardship nor do I change >>



 

 

Part 26.3: The inheritance angel

_Honeymoon week_

Inchoen International Airport,

Nari: "What's secret, oppa? Do not say me know where we will go on a honeymoon. Go to the airport and without revealing . Make me curious too.”

Young Do: "Vietnam”

Nari yells to enjoy: "Ahh, great.”

Young Do : "Do you know why I choose Vietnam?”

Nari: "Why?”

"Since when we know each other, more than 10 years ago, you said that you like Vietnam and want to travel with me here in the summer. But unfortunately could not. Now i will compensate with you"- Young Do hug her waist, he looked at her affectionately.

Nari:" Do you remember?”

Young Do: "Never forget. Come here, i’ll have a other surprise for you."

.....

Hanoi, Vietnam,

Nari graciously picked for him eat the specialties here. Young Do rubs his belly, he joked: "No doubt you eat a lot of. And you forced me to eat with you. My belly is about as big as than you”.

Nari: "I eat for the baby. The food in here is too delicious. Tada, unfortunately for Ji Ah, the honeymoon only to the island of Jeju, just because she is going to born, so she can’t go.”

Young Do: "Do you like?”

Nari nod: "Yes. Later we visited a few other places in Hanoi. Then I want to come Nha Trang, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City .... generally go through all Vietnam. Hehe. ... Oh yeah, you said there is a surprise for me in Vietnam. What is that?”

Young Do smiled: “Eat quickly, and then i tell you,”

...... He drove a car, the hỏ sunshine, sultry summer's different from Korea. Nari was excited, she opened the hood to feel the difference. And she suddenly kiss his cheek instead of thanks for the sweet thing that he gave her ..... Young Do stop in front of luxury hotel. Nari bewildered, he led her to step inside. In the conference room, where ongoing opening ceremony of new hotel. Young Do is the owner of this hotel. He pulled her hand to come up and cut the ribbon. Nari still do not understand the problem, she asked quietly: "What reason for this?"

Young Do was laughing, he solemnly informed with all the guests: "This hotel is my special gift for beloved wife of me. So It is called RiDo. I want to thank you. Thank appeared in my life and love me. Ri Ri.”

Thinking that is a dream about what are heard, Nari as want to hug and kiss him because of a special gift he gave her. Only echoing in her ear, he whispered voice: "I had secret to build this project over three years ago for you, although we still have to be far away each other. Too many things have happened and now it can be completed. Ri Ri, I love you.”

...Just so, their honeymoon took place full of sweet and emotional promises a bright future with a wonderful family …

 

_Hawaii Island_

Two years after the wedding, the group friend in Jeguk highschool can gather travel to relax after years of busying with job and the kids .....

Young Do, Kim Tan, Chan Young, Hyo Shin, Myung Soo was lying to sunbathe on the beach. They discussed the story of the men prefer "hot girls with bikinis."

Kim Tan: "The girl wear the pink really is beautiful. White skin."

Young Do: "Aigu, I I guess she is only 16 years old. I like the girl wearing leopard bikini. y.”

Myung Soo: "Who said that? She .... I like both of girls who you chose. Hehe.”

Chan Young: "Don’t chat. If you’re good, you come there to ask her phone number to be acquainted."

Hyo Shin: "Well, If i succeed, what thing will you lost for me?”

"Is this"- Rachel frowned coming from behind. She pushed sunglass that Hyo Shin wearing on his head, obscuring his eyes. All 5 guys look back, they realized their fifth wife was overheard this conversation.

Eun Sang: "KimTan, do you want to be beaten?"

Bo Na: "Who allowed you poison my husband. Chan Young ah, let's go.”

Ji Ah:" Who poisoned your husband, unnie? Himself like to join."

"Exactly, Bo Na, you can’t blame me. And see that, my wife is coolest, Ri Ri, she did not say anything at all about me. My wife"- Young Do laughed, waved his hand to look for her but could not see her anywhere -"My wife, Where are you?”

Chan Young point his finger about over there where she is in. Young Do watched, he saw her take off coat to reveal the bikini with hot, toned and y body. She spread a towel, lay down there. A European guy with strong body come to get used to her. Quickly, he helped Nari to put suncream, his hand massage her body. Nari looked at him, winked to joke. The crowd burst out laughing at Young Do because of her playfully retaliation. Ji Ah, Rachel, Bo Na pull Eun Sang to play the funny game to provoke their husbands. They quickly found a young guy, handsome, muscular. Five man are angry, exasperated, go towards ...... where sunshine, sea waves whispering....

 

_Angels of Jeguk_

12 years later ... Jeguk High school ….

"Sung Joon, Sung Bin, remember the good children go to school, study hard. Knowing?" - Nari put the affectionate kiss on the cheek of her beloved child and head on his shoulder - her most wonderful husband - look under the shadow of two children gradually grow up.

The car of Myung Soo parked before two people, he went down with a son the same age with Sung Joon, he called the boy: "Chan Hyung."

The boy bowed and hurried over to his friends.

Young Do: "Hasn’t Ji Ah still came back?”

Myung Soo:" Yeah, she kept complaining that want to go to school with the boy in the new school year. But the work is too much. And force me photography. Well, i come, if no pictures of child, she will be angry with me.”

Young Do and Nari laughed, they hold hand toward where car was parking to return to the company.

Young Do:" Tonight can you be back soon? I also arrange the work to come home early.”

Nari:"What to do, oppa? I have several new projects? It’s hard”

Young Do: "Tomorrow to do. Leaving aside one day be okay. "

Nari: “You have to say what it is? Importantly, i’ll come ".

Young Do: "I want you and me born more lovely baby".

"Aa, Do Do ..." - Nari shame, she buried her face in his chest ....... Happiness is here ..

.............

Teacher: "Today in class, we have a new student move from United States. Welcome him".

Just finished speaking, a handsome guy come in. He smiled to introduce himself: "Hello. My name is Lee Chang Hyuk. Look forward to your help. "

- "Hey, what group do you belong to" - looks like this is a traditional saying in Jeguk

Min Ho confidently replied: "Lee Jong Suk is my father, inheritance rights operating".

... The beauty and glory of him made the heart of Sung Bin flutter ...

..... Cafeteria,

Chang Hyuk went with a girl who have a beauty as same as him, high nose, brown eyes. The appearance of them made cafeteria become noisy.

Sung Bin: "Oppa, he is my new classmate".

Sung Joon: "Why go with her. She also moved into my class. What's the relationship? "

Chan Hyunh: "You catch news is too bad. They are old sister and young brother, same dad, differ mom. Child of Chairman Lee of petroleum corporation - P.L. The girl is his child with first wife - American billionaire, but the boy is son of second wife, shareholder and director of media company SBS. Aish, the sister - Suzy is so beautiful".

Sung Joon: "Not pretty than Kim Ji Won nuna."

Sung Bin: "Aah, I discovered you liked Ji Won unnie. I’ll tell to Tan ahjussi. Haha ".

The conversation quickly ended when three people realized Chang Hyuk and Suzy are approaching their dinner table. The two of them smiled and asked: "Can I sit here, have lunch with you?" ......

...........Harmony sunshine down around the school yard of Jeguk, the birds song echoes on the bough, a new school year began. These children will together continue to write pages about love story and life of the heirs ......... ..

 

 

_THE END_