Chapter 12

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 12: Just to be together

Part 12.1: The feud in the past

A shock news that it can be difficult to stop, although Nari’s family or Jong Suk tried to use their power. The next morning, although newspapers were not posting but pages online were quicked to post messages and created intense wave of international bankers and politicians to content roughly as "the daughter of chairmen of Royal has rejected the son of prime minister within the engagement to pursue love with the heir of Zeus, even the hatred of the past” ...

Nari parents, Jong Suk's parents could not help knowing about the incident last night becomes ever more angry. On the other hand, the group of Zeus, Young Do’s father - Choi Dong Wook has been informed of the source immediately rushed off to find his son for confirmation. But really it was all too obvious when images of his son and Nari holding hands during the ceremony at the Shilla blatantly in the newspaper.

"Since when have you hide me that you know Royal? Is it true that you and her are in love?"- He asked Young Do as soon as he see.

Young Do:" Yes’

A word "yes" simple, softly uttered from the mouth of his son, Dong Wook exasperated , his hand  raised to hit him: "I have told you many times not through with Royal. Do you know what they has to do with our company?". But suddenly think of anything as he pulls his hand back: "This girl was found very familiar. Wait, it looks like i saw her. When? ..... Ah yes, she went to my hotel a few months ago. That time i see her in the room with you. Exactly, her face is very special, can not be mistaken”.

"What do you want to do? "- Young Do asked anxiously. Dong Wook did not answer, he just laughed, patted the shoulder of Young Do, filled with joy and happiness: "It is very good son. Shin Jun Hoo’ll lose face. Since the bastard accused us of tax investigations makes us lost hundreds millions won, in always seek revenge but not thought out. Now that you've helped me before. i can comfortably laugh in his face. A dog that relies only slightly scabies forces from his wife. Haha.”

Young Do remains constant fear, he asked his father:" Ultimately, I intend to do what? I do not want to announce continued rivalry, competition with Royal again “..

Dong Wook:" Do not tell me that you seriously with that girl, that does not matter .... ohm. If you two can get married, we will acquire the property from the gigantic family not only corporations but also the SIB Royal."

Just like always, he does not care about his son's words said and his feelings. He took the phone call and leave with a plan in mind.

..........

Stopping before the building of the Royal Group, Choi Dong Wook stepped off the car straight to the chairman of Shin's room.

"You’re brave, dare to go there "- Shin Jun Hoo sword voice  when the door has opened. Dong Wook casually plopped down on the couch, responded: "Long time no see old friends that you was talking to me?"

Jun Hoo laughed: "Friend? Haha. Not just met not long ago huh. Forgot it like when you're sitting in that prison. Let me help you remember by giving you back in there”.

Dong Wook:" What way? You thought I was stupid for you to find my next negligence. Or rely on the power of the prime minister? Well this is not right, kids spoiled your plan. Now the future is no longer the law, not common household anymore”.

"Engagement ended, not canceled .... "- Jun Hoo furious scream. But Dong Wook was interrupted speech: "After the fanfare of last night, you think the other family has accepted this marriage. They were too embarrassed then. Expenses by me and you should become a connexion to help the children much better.”

JunHoo:" I Never let my daughter to marry your family. You think I do not know the purpose of you, Dong Wook. More than 30 years ago, Yoon Hye chose me instead of you choosing for that reason you have made ​​my life hell, hard life miserable. Now when I stood up from her feet and avenge you. Should not you be able to resist bringing you a son to charm my daughter to rob money from me. Never, you’re bastard.”

DongWook:" You're not ashamed to say things that happen? Stand up from the feet. Ridiculous. Because you do not just play the incompetent guy I should have used the despicable way to becoming the law of the Sung to earn money and power, betraying the love of Yoon Hye made ​​her commit suicide. As you have mentioned that her name and criticize me "- Dong Wook laughs. Jun Hoo mocking smile, but also bitter, painful to talk about the past, the love triangle between him, Jun Hoo and young girl - Yoon Hye. Both of them stopped as if immersed in old memories rushing back ......

<<< 35 years ago, Dong Wook and Jun Hoo become rivals even in the first meeting to win 1st place at the Seoul University. And the head when they both want to have the heart of a beautiful girl Yoon Hye, beauty queen and lady of the small company, distributed sweets and candy. Despite its title of the most talented students throughout the school, but the most desirable Dong Wook is the love of Yoon Hye but Jun Hoo was branded robbed. That day, Zeus had an illustrious group in the marketplace about the hotel business, and Royal just babbling initial business. Dong Wook breeding hatred in my heart, a few years after graduation, he officially granted inheritance from her father Zeus and determined to avenge Jun Hoo. Consecutive Dong Wook and plans intended apple company reported that Royal losers and almost bankrupt. Also, with money, Dong Wook made Jun Hoo suffer humiliating. Jun Hoo extremely angry and wants in return Dong Wook but can not because of power and money is just numbers 0. Incidentally, Sung Kyo - a talented girl when you win your to inherit the throne SIB bank governors of the parents, a girl not only money, status and power for her family while pursuing politics, holding high positions in the state apparatus - falls in love with Jun Hoo. Because anger as too big, Jun Hoo get so caught love, money with Kyo and forget the love of Yoon Hye. On day, Hoo marry Kyo, it was the day that Yoon Hyedisappear permanently on life. From then on, when holding assets backed by family and Kyo, Royal booming company. Dong Wook and Jun Hoo officially become each other's enemy number 1 in marketplace.

On the side Dong Wook, he has been suffering over the death of Yoon Hye and forgetting of fun, until the day he met Young Do’s mother  - the woman is shaped similar to Yoon Hye, marriage and born Young Do. That is why Dong Wook always had extramarital affair with a lot of women even though he was married because Dong Wook never loved mother of his son - Yoo Kyung Ran ...... >>>

.......

Returning to reality, Dong Wook spoke first: "You misunderstood my opinion. I simply do not want kids to think that sad. But my suggestion is most beneficial for your daughter. As I know, Young Do did not matter what I do best which is your daughter persistent pursue it. She's so adorable when to take my hotel to find Young Do. Haha …”

"What did you say?"- Jun Hoo just amazing and angry with words that Dong Wook said.

"There's nothing that you surprised. Not confusing when my son handsome and talented. Afraid you do not believe, I also bring a small gift for you..." - Dong Wook pulled USB from his bag and continued -" You just slowly watch, okay. Do not be so surprised. I really want her to become my daughter-in-law. You should also agreed because of your daughter’s honor. Consider what if this picture caught out - a young girl looking to the son's room do not know - it was shameful and horrible than not a family connexion with the prime minister. So okay, here I go”.

Dong Wook walked away with smiles haughtily. Laughter echoed behind. And Jun Hoo, holding USB and plugged into a computer to see. As CCTV of the Zeus hotel, the images collage from other CCTV in all angles in the hotel about his daughter (the time that Nari after the accident from injuries and help Young Do, she had to find him ..).

Jun Hoo threw USB in ground. He was furious, angry over his daughter that he loves and proud, now and again every time she makes him frustrated and annoyed.

Jun Hoo shouted: "Choi Dong Wook, s. Are you threatening me ? I'll never let you achieve  your dirty goals.”



 

Part 12.2: New Bodyguard

After the riots engagement and meeting with Dong Wook, Jun Hoo become strict with her ​​daughter. He has not abandoned the idea of marriage between his daughter and Jong Suk. Early morning 3 days after the incident, Nari leaves her room to prepare books to go to school. It has been nearly a week she did not go to school, if she continued absences will miss a lot of knowledge, and the final exam period, but the main purpose is she wanted to see him at school. Remember a few days ago, when Young Do’s father find company, her father scolded her and badly simply for her to find him in Zeus hotel; so that he would not let her out of the house, it was prohibited from using the phone with other communications devices, nor to anyone (including family members) to help her contact. "God, I'm not a prisoner" - Nari thought.

Boldly step down living room, Nari casually passing her father.

"Going where?" - He asked, his eyes not leaving the newspaper

Nari: "I go school. You want me off?”

Appa:"Yeah, but also to go to class. But from now on do not ride a bike or bus more. They will take you to school.”

Nari surprised to see 3 new bodyguard stood before her, bowed asked. She said: "What, Who are they? Where's my old bodyguard? They work well but do not have to change.”

Appa:"But I did not see that. We do not do as you wish. I was assuming that wages for them that they sided with me, cover me. So we leave it to them. Hurry away lest school late.”

Nari had to obey, firm up cars.

............

Nari extremely uncomfortable in public new guards that her father hired. They did not give her a bit of private space does not leave her and followed her go though, what are aligned with her ​​heel. Typically this is the early noisy.

<< Just go to school, the first people who Nari want to see is Young Do. because of no phone, so she had to run every nook and cranny to find him. But just to see him, every longing, joy will be suppressed. Walked up to him is to stand, the crowd suddenly stop her bodyguard. They say: "Sorry lady, but her boss has told engineers are not allowed to come into contact with this man." Nari so upset to hear: "Get out". She tried to push the crowd standing in front of her blocking and passing but could not. Young Do also that he wanted to meet her countless, but there might just be able to stand from far to see her, a sentence can not tell her. Young Do came into and be indignant. But he did not know how to behave. Just then, Kim Tan go to. Seeing this scene, Kim Tan went clears his throat to speak: "Hey, your lady owner tell you that you avoid but did not hear. Now, bodyguard have more power than owner. Young Do yah, how do you see? It was to teach them a lesson, right? ". Talking is done, Kim Tan hit Nari’s new bodyguard. And they only defend themselves dare not touch Kim Tan. Everyone was stunned by Kim Tan’s action, just staring at him. Myung Soo, Chan Young, Bo Na, Eun Sang has just passed and want to prevent, but this time Kim Tan shouted: "This foolish guy, why still stood. Do not bring your girl wherever it goes. I can not stand these guys going then”.

Then everyone understand that Kim Tan is doing, so Myung Soo or Chan Young ... all people want to prevent him, they give up and they also help him keep new bodyguards of Nari. But when Young Do arrived at her side, it’s unfortunate, the teacher heard a fight in the school from CCTV of security room and arrested them immediately to the principal's office.

....Kim Tan, Young Do, Nari and three bodyguards of her. Principal look a turn each person and say: "Young Do, Kim Tan last year two you fight not enough, this year continued disruptive in school. Two you can not be attention to study. Do you know this year, two you will have a college exam. Nari, why do you let your bodyguard disruptive in school. Now who can tell me what happened?”.

Watch all but no one answered, Kim Tan had voiced justification:" Principal, blame of them, we’re not any blame. Try asking if bodyguards poke into the personal life of owner. I teach them a lesson”.

Head principal stared Kim Tan: "Don’t worry about that not of you. Care for yourrself. " Then she turned to Young Do and Nari: "She read the newspaper and also knew two you. But why two you did not understand, this is the school, causing such things affect other students. Two separate things settle anywhere but the school is not. ".... "Kim Tan, you invited your mother to school for me, and Nari with Young Do, I will report this to the family of two you."

Listen to this, as all three of them shout: "No, no". Especially Nari, she was afraid if her father knew, his anger even more outbreaks. The first time she made ​​him so angry, something she never wanted to happen and she did not want to bother him anymore. Despite what really matter, even though her ​​father has forbidden her to be with Young Do, but in her heart she will always love him. Nari begging the principal ... but can not.>>

Sitting in class, she kept to head in the clouds. She thought about but enough to make her bother most, not this fight in the morning that her father will know, or engagement happened a few days ago and she is still at the center of gossip and news, because she can’t meet Young Do. She miss him so much, miss his smile, his eyes; miss his gentle voice, warm hands and miss  strong shoulders. She miss all .... Nari vent sigh and lay down on the table.

... ... Summer has come with the sweltering heat ... ..

 

Part 12.3: Knight students

Dreaming during class, Nari suddenly woken by the shaking from Chae Rim: "Nari, the teacher is calling you, Nari, Nari ...". She stood bewildered, but do not understand what the teacher is saying. For the first time in her life of model student as she does not pay attention to the lesson. Although Chae Rim has nudged the table to help Nari answered this question but Nari still stand like statue. She sit down and accept the punish of teacher. Chae Rim looks Nari and ... sigh. ............ Break time, cluttered space, all students leave classrooms run throughout school, only Nari, she still sit in her table and quite to see in the school yard and do not care about bodyguards always follow her even this moment.

......When the bell ring, Chae Rim run to classroom of 12th. She search and radiance to realize goals. She calls loudly and walked to Eun Sang. When Chae Rim talk to two sisters Eun Sang and Bo Na, Myung Soo come to. They laughed and shining face…...

....... After school, everyone is rushing to go and clean the books, just Nari still today, she hesitates sluggish despite her bodyguard crowd kept urging. Chae Rim instant help her move books into bag and drag Nari up: "Come on, Nari".

"Thank you, but I want to stay here. You go on ahead. " - Nari brushed Chae Rim hand and pretend to smile at her.

"Well, that's nothing to stay here, with me going on that" - Chae Rim pleaded Nari keeps forcing her to go with her ​​- "Come on, come with me away.”

Nari scrutiny of her actions but had to relinquish it and you go with Chae Rim to the school gate to go home. Chae Rim suddenly changed direction towards pulling Nari into WC and whispered: "In here with me."

Nari: "I do not need, you go out alone. I’ll wait."

Chae Rim: "You go in with me, I want you help me .”

Nari: “What?”

"Witty, can not say"- Chae Rim said, pointing the bodyguards next to Nari. She sighed and watched them and go to with Chae Rim.

.......A later,silent ,three bodyguards of Nari kept walking next door of WC women, they feel anxious when she don’t go out. Suddenly a shout from the distance: "Aaaa. Who let them stalking before WC female"- Bo Na come and say loudly to make them confuse - "Go, get out of here."

"But my lady owner still in it" - 3 bodyguards sputtered reply.

Bo Na: "What lady, i needn’t know. Get out of here is not that we call security." Recently seen Chan Young whistling to come, Bo Na run to him: "Chan Young yah, i’m going to help Eun Sang, she was fall and swollen face but they stop in front of WC."

Chan Young chased them away, but bodyguards of Nari stubborn that Chan Young extremely angry, he pulled out his phone and voice threat: "Who is your lady of all you, i do not need to know but your lady owner don’t teach you that all you shouldn’t touch to students in this school. Knowing this girl is a lady of who? If not, i will tell to police. Your work, i don’t ban, but you should stand from here at least 300m. " Of course heard threats from Chan Young, and Chan Young appears to help Bo Na, Nari’s bodyguards helplessly go away from WC doors.

... Bo Na comes into the WC, she whispered: "Done, done it all. Ready"- then she pretended to shout as everyone wanted to hear -”Eun Sang yah, why is your face? It’s so unlucky, with this face how you dare look at anyone. Quite, let me help you.Ok ok alright. ".... A few minutes later Bo Na come out with Eun Sang - who wearing big black glasses. Just outside the door, two men Chan Young and Myung Soo have thronged to ask but she did not say anything just hand covering her face. Bo Na speaks: "Don’t ask so much, Eun Sang’s face is swollen, she can not say. Do not ask her". And so they went through Nari’s bodyguards to school gates - where Young Do is standing ???. Arrived, everyone howling spirits, relieved. The girl who called Eun Sang quickly take off her glasses and ran to hug Young Do.

Bo Na is urging: "Go fast, why are two you still standing here?"

Nari: "Thank all you so much"

Bo Na: "You have to thank Chae Rim. She was who thought this plan”.

Myung Soo:"Oh God, why is the situation like in romantic movies. The couple fled the house follow their heart. Hey, Young Do. I give Nari for you. You should know that reward me.”

Chan Young: "Okay so they go for fast, say less. But I do not support it,go and not come back. I only help two you have the opportunity to talk together. So that, Young Do, you should take Nari to come home early.”

After Nari and Young Do thank everyone and climb into the car to leave, Bo Na call to Eun Sang and Chae Rim to say them that everything is done.

Myung Soo: “Nari’s bodyguards is stupid. Was it easy to trick them?”

Chan Young: "Because it’s lucky that they do not know we are related to Nari or Young Do to prevent”.

........ Eun Sang and Chae Rim step away from WC room, bodyguards is running back to look bewildered Chae Rim and ask: "Where is my lady owner?". But Chae Rim did not answer. A man ran straight into the WC room, however Nari disappear strangely. Three people don’t let Chae Rim go to ask her where Nari is. When Chae Rim and Eun Sang are confused, Kim Tan comes, he immediately said: "What are you doing here again?"

Eun Sang: "Oppa, they don’t let this girl go. Just ask where their lady owner. That she don’t know.”

Kim Tan: "Hey there guys. This girl who you dare touch. That is my sister. If you want to ask, come to Jeguk group. Do not bother her”.

Kim Tan pulls Chae Rim’s hand to escape Nari’s bodyguards. All of them arranged to meet at a luxury restaurant. Chan Young, Bo Na, Kim Tan, Eun Sang, Chae Rim, Myung Soo, 6 people have fun to eat.

Kim Tan speak: "Young Do is generous. There is a story that he invited us a big meals”.

Myung Soo: "Not end, I have just called him. When i finish a meal, we will have a free Eating too karaoke party. Haha. Enthusiastic enjoyment “.

............ Everybody sunk to their own happy, maybe Nari and Young Do also happy together though time is very short...... Except bodygruards of Nari, they so fear cause of her missing, now they do not know what to say to the president - her father - Shin Jun Hoo ...... ..



 

Part 12.4: Simple Happiness

To be together is but now that the atmosphere is quiet cover of car, both Nari and Young Do are not talking. She lightly put her hand on his big warm hand as to delete the miss and the distance. Simply, they want to enjoy the moment seemed to be a dream, to know that he is with her ​​and she with him. Car  rolled down the long road that does not know about where to go ... ...

Young Do’s phone rang suddenly. He pulled mobile out and sent some messages. Nari tilt looked at him, pretending uncomfortable and grimace: "Hey hey, i’m here, but you still minds the phone and chatting with it?"

Like other times, Young Do silence smiled at her and then turned to told the driver: "Please, give us to Dong-gu, Incheon."

Nari: "Why do we go there, Do Do?"

Young Do: "Come here, you’ll know that."

...... When the car come next to the supermarket in front condominiums, Young Do quick stop car. He goes car out, také her hand. Nari bewildered still do not understand where he want to take her. Young Do wink: "We’re buying a little food ingredients. What foods do you like? Chose easy food, you do not choose the foie gras. I donot know how to make :P “

"Are you cooking at home. But it's not your home. Whose house?” - Nari asked.

Young Do: "You wonder so much. Hurry up”.

..........

Standing in front of beautiful apartments, Young Do put down shopping bags and automatic opening the door. "You can help me brought it to house? Do not just stand that. Look at that face you, so cute "- He says, caressing her cheek.

Nari:" I do not go, who knows where is, if you have a bad think with me? "

"What do you say? What nonsense do you think? "- Young Do deliberately teasing her as he continued to pinch her ​​cheeks.

Nari:" Ahhh,  hurts. Put me out”...

At the same time, a gentle middle-aged woman came out from the house: "Young Do, why do you ?”

Young Do looks, he quickly let Nari out and ran to her side, holding her: "Omma"

Kyung Ran: "Are you Shin Na Ri. You go in”.

......... Nari bowed politely, but she is also confused. She sat down on the couch, whispered Young Do: "Your mother? Why do you take me to meet your mother?”

Young Do: "I once said that i wanted to let you meet someone, but that day is not done. Do you remember?” ....

Kyung Ran put a glass of water on the table and gave Nari, interrupt short dialogue between Nari with Young Do: “ I want to know my son's girlfriend. So the boy did not have to introduce me anything. Only when i know you through the news. Haiz. You’re more beautiful than in the pictures."

“Thank you, you too complimented me "- Nari blushing.

Three people talk to each other very happy. The first time, Young Do feel simple things are great happiness in his life that he always wished, seek, now is true.

A moment later, Nari run into the kitchen to help Kyung Ran to cook dinner and Young Do is watching television in the living room.

Kyung Ran: "Nari, when Young Do is children, he did not have enough completely happy, maybe you me. Therefore, he is not used to show affection to people, can behave rude. You sympathy him and love. I also does not understand what has happened between our family. But i support two you. Because i love my son, it's just him fun and happiness.”

Nari did not know whether to laugh or cry with words from Young Do’s mother. He never said he loved her but his feelings for her, that is love, he loved her as much as she loved him. Really? And his mother's consent isenough for their relationship. No, can not .....When she is thinking, Young Do put two hands on the shoulders of two woman who he loves, saying and make her startled: "Yeah, two people are talking bad behind me? ... how did you close with my mother so soon? …”

Nari pouted: "The spell”

Young Do rolled his sleeves and wash vegetables - "Let me help you, omma”.

Kyung Ran:" Help me. To day is the first time that you go into the kitchen. because of omma, is it true?”

Young Do: "Omma, I went into the kitchen several times before that.”

Nari: "Yes. Your means is that you is often in the kitchen to wash dishes in the hotel.”

"Now you and omma want to tease me. No help "- Young Do angry and puffed his cheeks.

..... And their dinner was filled with laughter, joy. When Young Do and Nari permission to leave, Kyung Ran advised him take Nari go home carefully. She also see the young couple off and hug Nari: "The next time you’ll come too. I look forward to meeting you.”

...............

“Do Do,  your mother is so beautiful, so kind, gentle. I really like your mother. Thank you for letting me see her "- Nari said.

Young Do: "Hihi. Do you want to go home, now isn’t 8p.m. If you want, I'll take you home, if you don’t, i want to take you to this place. It's a surprise that i prepared for you”.

"I like surprises more"- Sitting in the car, she leaned her head on his shoulder, said sheepishly - "You know that i always want to be with you, for a long long time, Do Do.”

He hugs her and places a kiss on her forehead ..... I hope that this time forever, with her ​​.......


 

Part 12.5: L'ami Louis

Nari is very surprised when entering L'ami Louis - where he wants to take her to. Isle of eyes around the room, not a shadow, she astonished him with a surprise for her. All restaurant was full because of Young Do to let her and him have each other's private moments and scenes are rearranged more romantic, more wonderful sparkling with candles and roses…. The song “A thousand years” ........ once rang again, he was just the man to own the music to this song to her, for a special evening of two people.

" Time stands still. Beauty in all she is

I will be brave. I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath. Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more..."

Nari smiled with happiness, she said:" You know what romance is, huh, Do Do. Well I love to hear you sing”.

Young Do: “You despise me. But maybe I can’t do what you want. I can not sing. Hehe”

"Why can not sing, sing badly is know to sing” - Although Young Do deny, however Nari still insists - "Sing, sing, Do Do. I want to hear your voice singing very much ... whatever song”.

"Finally he gave up with his girlfriend, Young Do voice softly: "Geh-ool-gah-eh ohl-cheng-ee han-mah-ree. Ggoh-mool ggoh-mool heh-uhm-chee-dah. Duit-dah-ree-gah ssook. Ahp-dah-ree-gah ssook......"

"Haha, Are you singing? "- Nari laugh to mocked him.

Young Do:" What do you laugh? You told I sing, i sing. Why no thanks. Excessive. Next time do not sing anymore.’

"Hehe, you're hot-tempered, i’m kidding. But really ..... =)) "- She could not stop laughing although she know this would make him ashamed -"So funny. Why did you sing the tadpole song =)) Oh God .... The small stream with a tadpole. Wriggle, wriggle, it swimming around .... Do Do yah, why are you so cute?”.

"Hmm, eat ice cream"- Young Do resentful, he touched a spoonful of chocolate ice cream into so full of tension prevent endless laughter.

Nari nose eyebrow wryly: "It's cold, you’re cruel, Do Do."

Young Do: "Let you remember, dare provoke me."

........

"Oh" - Nari suddenly became quiet, her eyes stare on ice cream does not leave. Young Do enjoyed watching her, he wistfully watching her facial expressions, smiling: "Do you like it, Ri Ri? So from now on do not envy with others people and said that i did not know what romance is." He took a surprise gift from the bottom of  glass, carefully clean by towel, muttering: "Why girls want to be given a gift like that, do not know who’re crazy to think this way. So dirty…”.

Young Do pull the seat next to Nari, he took her hand and wearing a diamond ring presented to her. Although this minute he has never once said that he loved her but his feelings are confined entirely within this ring, that as proof of his love. Nari suddenly b eyes: "Why, why are you ..." - she choked up and could not finish the sentence, she wants to cry, cry cause of joy, happiness.

Young Do became flustered: "Because ... because, last time ..... I took your ring. So you blame me. Today i bought to be compensation for you” ...

Nari:"Yeah, that's right Do Do. I thought you will have other answer. But ... Who made ​​you compensate for me. I can buy for myself > "< ".

Young Do: "So now you do not say that you’re social welfare group or new rich. You want to tell to me that you're the rich lady" .

...... "Actually I bought couple rings, can you put into my finger?" - Young Do pulled from his pocket a another ring and wait. Of course Nari not let him wait that long, her happiness, his happiness. He hugged her, holding her tiny hand watching: "I do not want you buy yourself, do not like someone gave you. Only me. You only wear the ring that I gave you, but Ri Ri ...... Nice, you look carefully, this, you see, it is engraved D.R, means that Young Do and Na Ri …”

..........

And so, they sat together chatting until the sun down on midnight, Young Do remembered the time he stood up and offered to take her back even though in his heart so much regret….. Nari, though he did not say to love her, even in front of too many problems for their relationship, but she did not care anymore. Because tonight is the happiest day of her, she will not break this wonderful moment ............

......... ..

Jong Suk look under the shadow of Nari and Young Do, his eyes filled with anger and the pain. He was with them all day and what he gets are just bitter. He is the person came before, but his position is only third person, who interrupted ugly.

Jong Suk muttered to himself: "I was trying so that you have treated me like that. You have selected him and refused me, made me be embarrassment in front of everyone. And in this moment, you still want to choose it. Enough, Nari. So i will be as bad guy as you think .....”

...This night, in the sky with no stars only the whirring winds blow cold .....