Chapter 13

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 13: Goodbye

Part 13.1: The castle of Shin’s

12h01, has started a new day, Young Do suggest the driver stop the car in front of gate of Nari’s house. He stepped out of the car, opened the door and took her hand. Young Do see the luxury large house, can say that such a splendid castle in the fairy tale, he voiced to : "Oh, the house of people belong to social welfare group is so beautiful.”

Nari frowned: “Tease me. It's late, you leave early to go home. Tomorrow have to go school. I do not want you because of me, you absentlyabout studying. This year you had to pass university exam”.

Young Do said: “Okay, i know. You needn’t reminded me. You do not know how much IQ of me? 150. Is 150. Do not worry about fail.”

Nari: "150. I was 151, but did not even show.”

Young Do: “You prefer to ridiculed my intellect. Well forgive you. Let me take you into the house"- He immediately pull her hand.

"What. No, you're crazy, Do Do." - Nari jerked his hand away, she fiercely opposed.

Young Do: "You’re crazy. Why do not i go your home to meet your parents. I put you going lately, there must be accountability. Why only Jong Suk is in your house. Not much more to say go quick."

...............

A slap echoing in the cold darkness. Bloodshot eyes, angry, Jun Hoo shouted: "how dare you s dragged my daughter, how dare you do that to my family. It is true that father like son. You and your father are is destitute” ...

Nari cut his words: “Appa, please. Do not say that to Young Do. He's not a bad person as you thought. Although parents have protested but i still chose him’.

Hyun Jung:" That's enough. Nari, You went to the room. And you, Young Do go home soon”.

Sung Kyo - Nari mother:" Hyun Jung, you are the one who needs to go room. Do not try to find how to defend your young sister again. She can’t continue to do what she love. Especially this story, affecting the reputation of many people”.

Young Do: "I'm really sorry for what i did tonight. You blame me is true. But I hope you do not scold Nari,and do not prevent me. Because i wanted to be with your daughter, honestly. I promise to bring the best things for Nari. And I will never leave her..... So permit you, i come back. Goodnight”.

Jun Hoo:" You  get the hell out of my house immediately. Never appeared in front of me. And don’t hopefully, I never will make concessions and agree you."

..........

Young Do had left the mansion. Shin Jun Hoo and Sung Kyo continued to teach their daughter. Unlike her father is petulant, violence mouth, and only scold, inconstancy.Nari’s mother is a totally different woman, her calm, quiet, but she always has the ideas to solve all problems, smart , assertive and full of finesse. Perhaps that is why she became the owner of the huge fortune from her parents, makes Royal company from numbers 0 to become an illustrious group. Her mind is made Jun Hoo must be respected, and her new employer is true, a queen of this castle. Sung Kyo: "5 days. I give you a period of 5 days to remove the loves in your heart as the deadline you have done with your engagement. After 5 days you will go to America. All the process to transfer school, i’ll have way within 5 days. Go there, you’ll continue to go to high school. When you graduated highschool, you’ll study university where you always wish. Early one year does not matter. Do not say 'No' to mother. You forced to listen to it. Go to your bedroom.”

Nari watched the fading of her parents behind bedroom door. Hyun Jung patted Nari’s shoulder, he whispered: “My young sister, good night. We’ll talk later”.

Nari feet shuffling slowly into the room. The sound of door closed bitterly cold as her heart. She - a princess living in a castle the lavish, majestic, but this princess was bound by the ridiculous rules of her parents, the king and queen. Sit on your table next to the window, Nari sighed. She is watching the ring what he was thinking of ways to give her exactly what she wanted. Three months ago also here that she look at gift that she daren’t giving him, watching gift that he rejected. Now she is watching the gift he gave her, as demonstrated love and promise of both. A new step for two people. But Nari did not know whether to be happy or sad. She will not be with him. Did her fate like Romeo & Juliet love story, a bloody and tears end. No, not way  ......

......Tonight there are people who do not go to sleep. As Nari, Young Do, ..... And Jong Suk - he was leading the eye towards Zeus, full of hatred ...

 

Part 13.2: Selection of Nari

Early morning 2 days later, when Jong Suk was reading in his room. His mother, Prime Minister Han Yoo Ra opened, she said: "Jong Suk, why did you do without thinking so much. Do you know whatyou’re doing something crazy and dangerous to the position that i was trying to achieve it?”

Jong Suk put the book down on the table, his eyes tinged with sadness and pain: “You think in this situation i can think through is mind. The only thing I want to do that is kill him, kill what belongs to him.”

Han Yoo Ra: "I understand. I’ll do it to help my son and myself. But the use of state power to destroy his hotel at the moment just makes people talk of our family because we wanted revenge, so we abuse position of me. Not now, my boy”.

Jong Suk: "I know that you’re very talented, the public opinion this way is no small thing to you. You can resolved.”

Han Yoo Ra: "Haiz .... I can not talking right with you. You’re too stubborn .... But Nari’s mother had suggested to us. Two you’re going to USA to study high school. I thought it a good idea to defuse unrest in the engagement. Go or not is your decided.

Jong Suk hesitated what his mother had said. When she was about to close the door, he said to follow:" Mom, please help me to book air ticket.”

..........

Choi Dong Wook angrily threw the documents at the assistant and his lawyer: "How can this happen again. Damn. Surely by Jun Hoo with his connexion do to avenge us. Building in the JeJu Island can not be stopped. I will lost over tens of billions won. Do not be. You  are standing there doing that. I hired you to do the scene. Quickly thinking of ways to deal with the consequences.”

Lawyer: “Choi president. I do not want to disappoint you, but this situation is’nt all the way. Those people in state helped us, prosecutor, prosecutors, inspectors economy ... those who accept bribes of us are denied. Nobody wants to upset the prime minister. Because Young Do teased the wrong person. The only way you should go and apologize and ask their forgiveness. Now everyone turn against us and become an enemy of Zeus. President Choi, ....”

Young Do goes there anxiously. “Appa, it true? I hear hotel in Je Ju will stop and also .... " - He said.

As always, Dong Wook aggressive towards Young Do, he pulled the waist and knocked hard on Young Do: "That's right. And thiss is because of you. I taught you from child why you dare forget. What i taught you? Royal is the enemy, not to love. You don’t understand”.

...Love with him  is that so miserable. The women he loves are in turn left him, his mother, his first love - Cha Eun Sang, and now Nari - a girl he thought that she would be with him all life. But the reality for the love of two people, have made ​​many trouble to those around him. Young Do choking bitter heart.

........

"When are you coming back to America?" - Nari asked when she saw her brother slowly went to the table where she sat alone to have dinner.

Huyn Jung: "Haven’t parents yet been back home?”

Nari: "I used to eat alone, not matter. When do you come back? You returned to Korea about a half months. Going so long, are u not afraid my sister-in-law?”

Huyn Jung: “I will go the same day as you.”

Nari let chopsticks down on the table, face stern but tinged with a poignant sadness:" I'm not going. I'll stay here. Parents can’t force me. They want to tied me and give me on a plane”.

"You think carefully, Nari?"- Huyn Jung smiled at his stubbornness sister.

Nari: "Yes”

Huyn Jung :"Really?”

"You tease me. I speak truth. I resolve not to go ". - Nari’s face puffed her cheeks

Huyn Jung: "You will not go, even staying here means you accept can not see him for all life, the future you would be nothing.You think that you against parents, you can be inherited SIB. Personality mother, You understand than me. She would never tolerate anyone including her child. And especially the opposition again that only affect to your boyfriend “...

"Influence, what influence? "- She asked shocked

Huyn Jung:" Well, you see? You stay in Korea but the information about him, you did not know anything, then what benefit. Jong Suk is a good guy, but only with those who love him, while others, who is the opponent, he will not skip for anyone. I know that. Actually, this personality was shaped for our.”

Listening to her brother, Nari became more nervous than she was angry: “You do not talk too wordy. Key issues going on. What happened? What did Jong Suk make with Young Do?”

Huyn Jung: "Rest assured that Young Do is ok. Belong to the plutocracy together can not use fists. Zeus is having problems. Jong Suk , he did not care about public opinion that took position to private revenge. What he did, make Zeus shedding. As I estimates the damage could reach more than 100 billion won, and certainly the right to run the company won’t Young Do’s family holding again. You also understand, if the society does not have the power” ...

"No way. Why did Jong Suk do that. I .. "- Nari

Huyn Jung:" If I were in his position, I would. Listen to me, go through. Through with me and Jong Suk. Just you defuse the shame, let Jong Suk know he could have another chance then things happened to Young Do will stop. So anyway this problem, Mr. Han does not want this to happen so soon”.

Nari:"I can not lie, do not like Jong Suk misunderstand my feelings anymore. I can not love Jong Suk. Do you understand?”

Huyn Jung sighed at her sister, bored shook his head: “IQ of you, what you use for this, Nari? Do not fool with me. Say so, but you do not know. Or do you want to harm Zeus dead, dead your boyfriend ....... Just you live in USA over a few months, if you do not like to be side with Jong Suk, You can go to France, or go to any other country without the existence of the Jong Suk or Young Do. If you and him love each other truly, you can wait a few years later when you succeed, he succeeded, two people can come together. Or you do not have confidence with Young Do, and with yourself. Think carefully, your dream, what you've learned, is seen in this life. With your position now will not be able to do what you want. You’re just princess, not queen. If the parents cut everything for you,you’re nothing at all. What you need to do now is your love brushed aside and focus on learning to gain the crown of power from our mother. When you get it, Young Do has also Zeus, two people can freely come together, but no one dared to stop. Misunderstandings, kid ... .Oh, the first time i saw you - an ambitious person wants to give up because a man. Yes, it’s girl ....”

Huyn Jung long tirade explaining to convince Nari and fatigue analysis to make her understand what she should do this now, what is best for her and Young Do. Dining room returned to silence as inherently remain so. Two people, two bowls, two pairs of chopsticks, and a dozen delicacies furnished on the table but there are two separate world ...... As there night, Nari was sitting to watch the ring he gave her. But tonight there is another strange thing, she does not remember the memories between them, not think of a way to stay in Korea with him; she was wondering what Hyun Jung said - she should stay or leave him .......?


 

Part 13.3: A thousand years

 

"You still have time to play a song?" - Ji Ah look at her friend who is playing piano.

Nari: "Yeah, but still early. Have 3 hours." - She turned to grin and again immersed in the melody of the music.

Ji Ah: "You’ll go, really?"

Nari: "Yeah. When i go, don’t be sad. Sometimes summer or when you’re free, let’s visit me. Because i would not return to Korea, so you often go there. Not enough money to fly, i will give you. Hihi”.

"You do not need to give me money, i can use your plane. But, it’s not my idea... "- Ji Ah stomped hard on the floor and ran back to Nari, grimace -" I got used to see you like that, so no problem at all. You know what I want to ask. Will you leave Young Do, really?”

Nari: "I'm ambitious people. I am people who loves power and position more than the love”.

Ji Ah: "Nari yah”.

"Can I ask you? " - Nari stood up, walked towards table, she pulled out a small envelope in the book. She gave Ji Ah and said - "You help me to send this letter for Young Do. All these things that i want to say, i has written here. Thank you."

Ji Ah is embarrassed by what Nari just said. She voiced to questions, blame why Nari doesn’t meet directly Young Do to express, why she loved him so much but she still leaving. But at that moment, Huyn Jung went into the room, pulled the letter out of Ji Ah’s hand. He said: "Nari, you're done preparing luggage yet? We arrived at the airport."

Nari: "As soon. Give me back."

"I think you do not need it." - He smiled and held her hand pulled away - "You should arrive early to say goodbye to friend."

.........

Luxury limo take Huyn Jung, Ji Ah and Nari are running direction towards the airport, suddenly it stopped in front of the noodles restaurant “Love” - where she worked part-time, where she the first met him. Sitting in the car, Huyn Jung see at the table next to the window: "Go off the car. It's friend who I think you should say goodbye to him."

Nari looked towards Huyn Jung’s hand, she said shakily "But, I... Why did you do that?"

Huyn Jung: "Shh, it’s a secrets that i hide our parents. You're the girl courage. Come to see Young Do. The boy must wait you a long time. But do not make me disappointed if you intend to change”.

...........

Nari flashed a radiant smile, she rushed to where he was waiting for her. Lightly put a small hands on his neck, she whispered in his ear: "We call Ramen. I want to eat." Young Do looked back at her and he smiled. Just with her ​​every day, every moment to see her happy, made what she likes, and that he was happy in his life. Tonight is gift of Huyn Jung dedicated to two people, so he will cherish all these moments with her. Nari belly rub, hands on the table to look into his eyes and said: "I finished eating, so full. Wish I could eat Ramen every day with you. But ... where I go to now?”

Young Do look at Breguet - watches she gave him on Valentine's Day:" I think we do not have time to go anywhere. Do you want to walk with me?”

....She nod ... ..Together go on a road, but she and him like two strangers. Young Do put his hand in his pocket, slowly, step by step, and Nari, she just quietly followed him. Young Do stopped, not looking at her, he said, his voice as subtle contain his sadness: "You can not trust me, right? You really want to leave? Because of my company, because you think i can not win, or because, …”

Nari interrupted him: "Do Do ah”.

"Do not call me like that "- Young Do shouted, looking up at her - "You would definitely go. If so, ... Sorry, I do not like being abandoned like an idiot. So goodbye let me speak first. We divided…”

She put a finger to his lips as if to prevent his word was about to say, things she never wanted to hear.

Nari:" It's not break-up, Young Do. Just goodbye. We'll meet again, I promise to make sure that. One day when we were both successful in life, i will find you and the two rings will be reunited. Do Do, i know it is very hard, forcing you to wait a long time but you do not know the exact date of return. So these days, I will not force you not to other relationships. When met again, when I look back at you, including your heart no longer belongs to me, i will not be angry with you, then this ring I'll pay you back.’

She looked at him, he looked at her with all still mixed feelings inside. He did not understand why she did it, to leave him. He is not important to her as power from invisible crown. A car stopped next to two people, the car door opened, Nari watching his face the last time, remains lifeless. She smiled: "Well, I have to go now. Wishing you a good living. See you again. " She walked towards the car, heavy footsteps. She did not want him away. Suddenly Nari turned and ran back, she hugged him and give him a deep kiss before his dismay. But then she walked away. Cars running towards Incheon airport.

............... ..

Nari and Huyn Jung sitting comfortably in luxury jets of our family. She put headphones and play music from MP3. Quietly listening to her favorite songs, Nari down to sleep - a sleep for long flights. In the dream she’ll be wearing a white dress, he wear elegant Tuxedo, two people will stay together happily ever after. She smiles.

 

...............

Walk the crowded streets, each time he just left, cold and lonely. Young Do looked up at the night sky of summer. A small light streaks appear and suddenly disappear. Highlight that is the star is returning to its planet, or that the plane was taking her away from him. Young Do not know. He stopped at the door of L'ami Louis, he did not understand why he went to here. From the restaurant emits music that the first time she sang. If he have enough confidence and patience to wait for her return. He did not know it would be 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years or forever. If she'll remember him, love him. Young Do see at couple ring, he remembered that he doesn’t still say that he loves her. Songs still echo. Young Do was startled to realize what she said. She choose the path for her, now he must choose the path for himself. He will have to live for his life. Young Do smile. See you again though that date might not be the happiest day.