Loser

Loser

It was a long night. All the crying and confessions. It was heartbreaking to know the truth. To know who the real bastard is. Yes, it's Jonghyun. To know how Taemin felt when he was with the bastard. To know all the things that supposed to be kept hidden. The ugly truth it was Taemin and that bastard's relationship. But what had passed had passed, so let it be. And for the future, que sera sera. Many had heard and learnt that we should learn from yesterday and hope for tomorrow. I agree with that, but now it is not the time to learn from yesterday and hope for tomorrow. It's about the present! Yes the present!

I could never imagine that this would happened to me. One can dream and hope for the best, I did, I dreamt and hoped for the best and most importantly it really happened. God finally granted my wish. I just woke up in the morning , and currently trying to reminisce of what had happened last night. It was beautiful and HELL YEAH Y! Alright guys, you're right. You guessed it right, me, Choi Minho had with Taemin last night. It was a beautifuly y not just a pure . It's full of loves and worth to store as the most beautiful memory in a part of your brain called Hippocampus, you know.

The . It was so special and meaningful to me. I hope Taemin feels the same way too. So, now, I'm on the bed with Taemin. He's still sleeping on my arm so I won't move and planning to continue staring at his beautiful face. I can't believe Taemin was a human before. A human can sometimes, you know be a little ugly. I'm not talking about what is on the outside, I'm talking about the inside. Humans can be very greedy, selfish and really really mean. But, it's just a part of human nature that colours our lives. Well, for me, Taemin really colours my life. His existance is the true meaning of happiness to me.

Aw... Look at that, Taemin's eyelashes, Taemin's lips, Taemin's cheeks, Taemin's little nose, he is so beautiful. Oh yeah, you can't see him, I can. Not to brag or something, but TAEMIN IS MINE~ TAEMIN IS MINE~ Oh, Taemin is waking up.

"Minho? You woke up already?" Aw.. he's so cute when he rubs his eyes like that.

"Taemin, Good Morning." I smiled.

"Good Morning, I missed you.." Taemin pouted. CUTE!!!

"Hm? You missed me?" I asked him. I'm here all the time, how could he had missed me?

"I missed looking at you, dorky. I can't see you when I sleep."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ DID YOU HEARD THAT? DID YOU? I JUST! I JUST! I JUST CAN'T STOP SMILING! I turned to my left and hugged Taemin closely. I kissed his adorable left eye and he just giggled. Slowly I his hair then Taemin yawned cutely like a little lion. Taemin hugged me back and I just couldn't resist kissing him again, this time on the lips. I pulled the blanket using my toes and then put it on Taemin and me, using my hand of course. I was hoping to get a sleep again but my hope crushed when Taemin pushed me a little and wanted to get out from bed.

"Come on Taemin, let's get back to sleep. It's weekend." I said to Taemin.

"No way Minho. Let's do something else, it's weekend after all."

"Do what?" I said lazily.

"We can do chores, or gardening or anything. But not sleeping all day. I don't want to waste time!"

"But.. I'm lazy. I don't want to get out from bed."

"Owh.. Come on! Minho!" Taemin tried to pull my blanket.

Taemin tried his best but he just couldn't. He's small, so he's weak and I'm big, 181cm tall so I'm strong. You know what I mean, right? While Taemin kept on trying to pull the blanket off me, I hold his hand and pulled him on the bed again. He fell on the mattress and I hugged him closely again. He struggled to free himself from me and he just, still couldn't do it. He's small, like I said, weak. Now he's back on the bed with me again. His hands just wouldn't stay still, not to mention his active legs. Taemin's right leg accidentally kicked the small table located at the end of the bed and a controller fell. It was my radio controller. Suddenly, the radio was on and a song was playing happily. It was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

"Aw.. Thank you Taemin, it's my current fav song."

"Minho!"

"Yes darling"

"Stop it, release me! I wanna get out from this bed!"His face flushed from all his hard work of trying to break free from my lovely hug. He's so damn damn cute.

"No! You don't want to, oh wait, I don't want to. Make me."

"Minho! Fine.. What about... What about..."

"What about what, Taemin?"

"What about we take a bath together, you want that?" Taemin smiled cheekily.

"HELL YEAH!"

I stood fastly, fastly enough to make me dizzy but whatever. Then I carried Taemin in bridal style. Taemin just laughed because of my action. I think he thinks I'm cute. Then, I ran. Ran while carrying Taemin towards the bathroom. I JUST COULDN'T WAIT!

And so, we took a long morning bath together. IT WAS FUN. AND Y! WOOT!

After that, we made breakfast together. I never knew that making pancake was hard. It wasn't as easy as I thought, but Taemin said it's so easy even a 7-year-old kid can do it. What a cute little big bully, huh. Cooking is just not my thing and I think fast food is quite delicious. Yeah, you got it right again, I'm a lazy bum. But I'm not fat, okay. When we were done making the breakfast we sat together, on the same chair, you know. Taemin sat on my lap and I think he's too light, way too light. While we were eating we reached a conclusion on what're we going to do for the day. We decided, to go and see Yunho. I really like to hang out at his place. His place is so modern and nice. I like the quiet space and his sofa is nice too. Yeah, still have issues with my own sofa. We cleaned up the dishes together and I changed my clothes, not Taemin of course. He stays in his white one piece, the angel's garment.

"Minho, hurry up will you."

"Wait up, it's not easy to wear human clothes you know."

"Hey~ I was a human too." Taemin put his hands on his waist. He's so cute!

"I'm done! Let's go."

"Yay~ Prof Yunho!"

I took my sneakers and wore it. For Taemin, he doesn't need one, he said that altho he doesn't wear any shoes he would be perfectly fine because his feets won't be dirty and he won't feel hurt without one. I asked him why, he just answer, 'it's angels things'. I took my bluetooth headset and wore it just in case if I accidentally meet my mother on the street, I don't want her to think I'm crazy. And so,we went out from the house. I locked the door and offered my hand so Taemin can hold it. Wouldn't it be weird? I know you would ask me, the answer is no. To me, yeah it won't be weird because I love Taemin. I don't care what people would say EXCEPT FOR MY PARENTS, like they know everything.

"Minho~" Taemin said like a child.

"Taemin~" Yeah, I played along.

"Minho, you know what? This is our first date!" Taemin looking excited.

"Hoo~ YAY!" I jumped a bit. Couldn't control it. Sort of like a habit.

It's spring, so it's very beautiful outside. The flowers just so amazing, so colourful and smells so good! There were no people outside, it's just me and my lovely Taemin. OMG I think I'm going to cry, this is so romantic.

"Taemin, what's your fav flower?" I asked him.

"Hum~ Why don't you guess what it is?" Taemin smiled cheekily. Beautiful.

"Alright then. Challenge accepted!" I said and Taemin laughed. 

"Oh God Minho, now you're immitating Barney Stinson? That's so cute."

"You know him? I love 'How I Met Your Mother'. So much!"

"You're kidding! I love the show too!" Taemin looking shocked with a slight impressed face.

"Taemin.. You.. I love you."

"I love you too Minho. We have so many things in common." Taemin smiled again.

"Okay, so tell me what's your fav flower."

"I told you to guess it. Try. I'll give you a present if you got it correct."

"Okay. So, let's try with my fav flower first. Erm, I love Blue Bells" My first guess is my fav flower.

"Oh God, I love you Minho!"

"No way! No way! Is it right?"

"Minho! You guessed it right! Blue Bells is the answer!"

Blue Bells. They are so pretty yet they are so sad. It is thought that they were named by the romantic poets of the 19th century, who felt they symbolized solitude and regret. Anyway, I guessed it right!!

I'm happy. I'm just too happy. I smiled and I just couldn't stop. I turned around and hugged Taemin closely. Taemin hugged me back, placing his hands on the back of my body and rested his head on my chest. I think he can hear my heart beats. We laughed and just couldn't stop thinking how remarkable it is for us to be this hopeless romantic. I never felt this way before and I started to get a little teary. The tears, stupid tears. They made me so not cool.

"Aw.. Minho. You got all teary." Taemin teased me.

"Aw.. Taemin, you too." I teased Taemin back.

"Hey~" Taemin pouted.

"Hey~ Where's my present?" I demand.

"Okay, close your eyes." 

What is it? Will Taemin make me fly? Will Taemin take me to Heaven? This is seriously kinda make me nervous.

"Okay, count to three. But don't open your eyes." Taemin said.

"Um.. One.. Two.. Three.."

Muah!

Yes, Taemin kissed me. It was short but it made me happy. It made me happy, so much, so much that I cried again. Oh no, Taemin will tease me again. This is seriously not cool! I'm hopeless! Hopeless romantic I guessed. But.. It's not that bad to be one.

"Aw.. Minho~ You cried again. You're so cute!" See, I told you Taemin would tease me.

"Taemin~ I LOVE YOU"

Then I tighten my hug. We stopped after a while then I hold his hand again. We continue our journey towards Yunho's house. In a short time later, we arrived. On our way, we saw something. Something that's very interesting. We saw Yunho talking with a guy. Not just any guy. It's the prettwee florist. Yes, prettwee Jae. Aww.. look at Yunho. He's talking sheepishly. And not to mention prettwee Jae too. They are so in love. I can see it, it's so pink! Man, pretwee Jae is really pretwee. No wonder Yunho likes him. But! But, no one is prettier than my Taemin. So, should I go and greet them or should I just wait here and let them finish talking. Before I stopped thinking, Taemin suddenly said something that's quite shocking.

"Boss!"

WHAT THE HELL?! PRETTWEE JAE IS THE ANGEL BOSS!

SHOCKING!!!