Loser

Loser

 

It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.It's my fault. It's my fault.It's my fault. It's my fault.
 
I don't know. It's my fault. It's my fault that Taemin died. I shouldn't be born in this world. I'm worthless and guilty. Everything that I do is wrong. Everything that I do is a mistake. Everything. Everything is my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.
 
"Minho..."
 
I heard Taemin's voice calling my name. No, don't. Don't open the door Taemin. Please. Please just don't.
 
"Minho..."
 
The light. No. Close the door it's too bright. Leave me alone. I wanna be alone.. It's my fault.
 
"Minho... Oh God, why are you like this? It's so dark Minho."
 
"No! No.. don't turn on the light. Just don't"
 
"Minho... What's wrong?"
 
What's wrong? Me.. It's me. I am wrong. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it's my fault.
 
"Minho darling... You're..What's wrong? Shh. it's okay."
 
"Don't sit beside me! Don't! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
 
"Shh.. shh.. It's okay.. It's okay... Minho don't cry."
 
"Don't.. don't.. I'm sorry"
 
"It's okay Minho. I won't hurt you."
 
"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."
 
"It's okay.. I forgive you."
 
"No! It's my fault! It's not okay! It's my fault! It's my fault! It's.."
 
"Minho! Minho! It's okay, alright."
 
"No! Taemin. Don't hug me! I'm filthy! I'm a devil. I will stain you. It's my fault!"
 
"No! Minho, you're not! You're not filthy, okay!? It's not your fault. And whether you're going to stop me or not, I'm still going to hug you. Got it?"
 
I'm sorry Taemin. I'm sorry Taemin. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean for you to get hurt.
 
"Minho... It's okay, alright."
 
"No.. It's not..."
 
"It is. Listen, Minho. It's okay. Trust me, it's okay."
 
"I'm sorry Taemin.. I'm just.."
 
"Shh.. I told you, it's okay."
 
"Don't leave me.. Don't leave me Taemin. I beg you, just don't."
 
"I won't. I won't leave you. Tell me. Tell me what's wrong, Minho."
 
"If.. If I tell you. Will you leave me? I won't tell you then."
 
"I won't leave you darling. Just tell me. I will always be here right by your side."
 
"Promise? Will you promise me that?"
 
"Promise. I promise you Minho."
 
"Jonghyun..."
 
"Jonghyun?"
 
"He told me. He told me that it's my fault. It's my fault that you died. I'm sorry Taemin. I'm so sorry.."
 
"Shh.. It's okay.. Don't cry, Minho. It's not your fault. It's not your fault Minho. It's mine."
 
"No! It's my fault..."
 
"Look! Look at me Minho! It's my fault..."
 
Taemin's eyes.. No.. It's not his fault. It's mine.
 
"No, Minho don't shook your head. I'm telling you the truth."
 
"Taemin.."
 
"Look.. I need to tell you this. I broke up with Jonghyun. We end it all. No. I did. I end it all."
 
"What.. what do you mean?"
 
"I told him about you Minho. I told him that I like you, not him."
 
"Taemin.."
 
"Jonghyun.. His family helped mine once. My dad.. It's my dad Minho. It's not your fault. It's my dad's fault. And part of it was my own fault."
 
"No.. It's not your fault Taemin. It's just not yo..."
 
"It is! It is Minho.. My dad is a gambler. He.. he has lots of debts. My dad, Minho, he was going to sell me. He was going to let the loan sharks to sleep with me. And I don't want to Minho. I don't want to be a slave. Then... I told Jonghyun. If he hadn't help me back then I wouldn't even able to attend college. He even gave my dad a proper job at his father's company. Soon after that Jonghyun told me that he loves me. He wanted me to live with him and I just didn't have the heart to refuse him after all he did for me."
 
"Then.. Why did you broke up with him, Taemin? For a jerk like me.."
 
"No Minho, you're not a jerk. I don't love him Minho. I do, as a friend. Until now I'm grateful to him, and I knew I had nothing to give him back to repay his kindness. Then I figured out all I could give him was me. My body. And later, I realized that everything's wrong. I told him all about it. He was mad at me. He became violent Minho.. He attacked me.. I was so scared.. I couldn't do anything, he was so strong. He forced me to have with him. It hurted so much that I could barely move my body. When I recovered, I was ready to leave his place. But, Jonghyun won't let me leave. He was.. he was going to... I'm sorry..."
 
"Taemin... Shh... It's okay. Stop, you don't have to tell me anything anymore. Don't cry.. Just don't cry. I can't see you like this.."
 
"No, Minho... I have to tell you.."
 
"Are you sure? It's hurtful to see you cry Taemin."
 
"And it's hurtful for me to see you blaming yourself. Please let me.."
 
"Are you.. sure?"
 
Taemin just nodded his head.
 
"Jonghyun.. He.. He.. was going to me again. But I managed to run. He chased me and I was so scared. I just ran with all my heart. That was when it happened. A car hit me. I died there, on the road as everybody knew."
 
"Taemin.. I... I..."
 
Now that I knew the truth, it hurts more than ever. I need to fix this. I can't see Taemin looking so sorrowful like this.
 
"Taemin. We.. We can fix this. If it's not my fault then it's not yours too. I'm sorry that I acted so childish. Can I see you smile again?" I said to Taemin while wiping his delicate cheeks. Then I hugged him tightly.
 
"Minho, you.. YOU ARE ALWAYS CHILDISH! HEHE~" Taemin giggled.
 
"Taemin... Bully~" I can't stop smilling looking at his sheepish smile.
 
"Yes, I am. Hehe~"
 
"So.. Should we turn on the light?"
 
"Yes,we should Minho. It was you who doesn't want to at the first place."
 
"Yeah~ I was.. kinda down.. Sorry.."
 
"For the hundredth time, it's okay! Okay?"
 
"Okay.. Pre..pretty..."
 
"Hmm? What?"
 
"Um.. Nothing.."
 
"Hm~" Taemin walked away from me.
 
Taemin. He's really an angel. Even if this is an an illusion, then I rather be sick. I rather be insane than living without Taemin in the reality. If he's with me, I feel everything that I do or everything that are going to happen will always end up with good predicament.
 
"OH MY GOD MINHO!"
 
"Wha..What's wrong Taemin?!"
 
"YOU LISTEN TO MARIAH CAREY?!" Taemin is holding my Mariah Carey Greatest Hits album.
 
"I! I! NO! NO! YES! YES, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME  A LOSER.I'M A GUY BUT I LISTEN TO MARIAh CAREY!"
 
"OH.MY.GOD I listen to her too. She's my all time fav singer. Nothing beats her."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes! Of course."
 
Taemin went to the DVD player and insert the disc. Taemin plays track number 7, My All. It must be disc 2. I just knew it.
 
Then the music starts. My All by Mariah Carey.
 
"Taemin.. Shall we?" I reach my hand towards Taemin hoping for a chance to dance with him.
 
"Yes, of course" Taemin placed his hand on mine.
 
Without I realizing, Taemin leans his body towards mine, restung his chin on my shoulder and we start moving left and right in a slow pace, enjoying the moment. Then I felt it. Tears falling from Taemin's eyes. One by one, Taemin's tears dripped on my left shoulder. He was crying. It was when we realized, we couldn't be together forever. Not just yet.
 
 
 
                                ' I’d give my all to have 
                                  Just one more night with you 
                                  I’d risk my life to feel 
                                  Your body next to mine 
                                  Cause I can’t go on 
                                  Living in the memory of our song 
                                  I’d give my all for your love tonight '
 
 
 
"Minho, I love you."
 
"I love you too, Taemin."
 
*****************************************************
 
 
A/n: Sorry for not updating. College ..