Loser

Loser

Ouch.. Ouch... My back hurts so much. Damn, what happened? Huh? Why? Why am I sleeping on the couch? What the hell? No wonder my back hurts so much. Man, I really need to change my sofa. I hate this sofa. Very. Everything about this sofa are all wrong. Look at the colour, design and even the fabric is very wrong. Gotta get rid of this. Why did I even bought this sofa? How stupid. Stupid me. Stupid sofa, I'll kill you!

"Minho?"

Huh? Oh, what a sweet voice.. 

"Huh! Taemin! Ahhhhh!!!!" Okay, I don't know why am I screaming like this. Like a . 

"Gosh! Minho Don't need to scream. It's okay, I won't hurt you!"

"Tae! Taemin! What... What the hell?" 

Minho. Minho relax. Relax, just relax. Don't panic handsome boy. Breath... In.... Out.. Okay, I got it. I got it all. Finally I understand what the hell is happening now. Right now in this moment. Pfft! They really got me. They really did, GOOD JOB DUDE. They are pranking me, that's it . Am I on MTV now? You know what I mean don't you, huh? Come out! Just come out and scream the famous words at my ear already, left or right I don't care 'YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!'. Do I get to meet Ashton Kutcher? Do I?

"Okay! I got it... I'm on the show. I got punked. You guys can come out now! I admit it, you got me. Good job." Huh, this is Minho you're talking about.

Okay... Okay... Okay, nobody came out. Gosh! Am I stupid? What the hell am I thinking? Huh? Taemin.. he laughed. He's so pretty... Look at those eyes. Smiling eyes. Those lips... Cute..

"You're stupid aren't you Minho? Are you trying to be funny?" Oh, the sound of the chuckling, how DIVINE.

"Minho, you're not in that famous show. You're not getting punk or something. This is real. I'm Taemin, the dead Taemin. You are now seeing me, the Taemin you once knew. Got it?"

"Oh ..."

* * * * *

Ouch... Ouch... Damn it! My back hurts again. Huh? WHAT THE HELL? I'm on the stupid sofa again. Did I dreamt or something? What a weird dream? Huh, what's that sound? It came from the kitchen. Is there anyone? Sounds like.. chopping? frying? No? Hmm? The sound stopped. I can't see anyone from here.

"Hi, Minho!" Taemin popped out from the kitchen entrance.

"OH!!! OH MY GOD!!" THERE'S... THERE'S TAEMIN. I AM NOT DREAMING!!"

"Okay! Okay! Minho! Relax! Don't panic! Don't faint again, please! PLEASE DON'T!" 

Faint? What the hell does he meant by 'don't faint AGAIN'? Oh I got it. I fainted. I fainted twice, ain't I? No wonder I was on the couch. No! This is not the time for this.

"Allright! Allright! I won't faint again. It's just that... why are you? I don't know? I don't understand anymore." 

"Minho. I... You know.. Um.. Oh, I got an idea. Why don't we discuss this over while eating dinner?"

Dinner? What time is it now? 7:30 pm.

* * * * *

Here I am. Dining. Eating the dinner with TAEMIN. Yes, the famous Taemin that I'm in love with. But whatever. Right now, I just need some explanation.

"So, Minho. I am Taemin. Lee Taemin that you had always knew. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Taemin? You mean that Taemin"

"Yeah, that Taemin" He smiled, oh how pretty.

"Okay.. aren't you.. you know...dead? Oh! Sorry!"

"It's okay, I am dead. I just came to see you, Minho. I wanted to meet you."

"You wanted to meet me? Um, do you mind a little bit of details and that macaroni, please? Ehehehe." I'm hungry. Just hungry.

"Oh okay, here you go. Macaroni into the plate! Is this enough?" Damn it! How does he do it? How does he do something so simple looks ing adorable?

"Yeah, that's enough. Thanks."

"Okay, about the details. I came to see you, because I missed you. Heaven is just.. a not-yet-for-me-thing, you know? It's like a child was forced to mow the lawn or.. or a newborn baby boy was asked to built a marshmallow machine. I wanted to meet you."

He is so adorable. To think that he came as a ghost... nah, to think that he came back to life just to see me? Man I am happy.

"You wanted to meet me, again? That.. that made me happy."

"Yup! I wanted to meet you again, so here I am! Right in front of you."

I... I never felt like this before. This feelings. Feelings of warm. The meaning of happiness, maybe? Who cares if he's a ghost or a zombie or an alien that came from the outer space or something? He's Taemin. Lee Taemin the beautiful. He came to me. He came to me as a spirit? Fairy? I don't know. But, whatever it is I really appreciate the intention. The fact that he came to me just because he missed me? This is really funny and I'm actually, giggling..

"Um..Minho, are you done? I'm going to do the dishes. Do you mind if I take this plate?" One word, housewife.

"Yeah, I'm done. So... you're going to do the dishes? Need help?"

"Nope. You can go ahead and take a bath. I can do this alone. A super simple task." Pretty smile.

"Okay.. If you said so. I'm going to wash myself then"

I should tuck this dining chair properly under the table. You know. Not that I suddenly want to show him that I'm a very organized person or anything. I just did what my parents always asked me to. I'm not going to leave the chair and table sloppily, ain't I? Yeah, you got the idea.

"Um.. Minho. There's something I need to tell you. Just one more information that I need to tell you." Taemin suddenly turned his face towards me.

"Uh, what?" 

This better be good. Or I have to run towards the window and jump from the second floor if he tells me he has to go, his space ship has arrived or fairy cops will come and capture him because he ran from heaven. Huh? Okay... first of all, does fairies live in heaven. Second, I never heard or read any statement that tells me there's a planet of pretty looking aliens called heaven. If... if... just if he tells me that he's a spirit. I'll be sad. I'll be very sad because he didn't rest in peace. If he did rest in peace, he wouldn't become a spirit right? I'll just hope for the best.

"I.. I'm actually.. Um.. This is embarrasing thing to tell..."

"Gosh what Taemin? You made me all nervous!"

"Minho.. I'm actually.. I'm actually an angel.. An angel that descended from heaven. I know that.. it sounds so stupid and lame. But.. I am." A forced smile on that beauty face is not pretty.

"Huh... I thought.. I thought you're going to leave me or something. You're telling me you're an angel that descended from heaven, that's not a stupid thing. It's not a bad thing, you know? Instead it's a very good thing"

"Hum? Why?"

"Because.. By telling me you're an angel from the heaven, you made me the happiest man in this world. The luckiest not to mention."

Taemin smiled.

* * * * *

We are in bed now. Not we, actually, he is. He's on my bed now. I'm on the floor just beside the bed. Well, I got a set of futon with a nice warm, cozy blanket. So, I don't really care if I didn't sleep in my bed. Taemin gave me a pillow anyway. He won't use two pillows because he wasn't used too, he said. I'm not sleepy so I often turned around, left, right, left, right. Maybe, he thought I was uncomfortable sleeping on the floor. But, I didn't. I just can't sleep because I fainted twice today. Or.. because there're too much things that happened for me to digest. Taemin was dead. Taemin came back. Taemin missed me. Taemin wanted to meet me. Taemin is... Taemin is an, angel...

"Good night, Minho." He's on my bed! His smell is definitely going to stick there.

"Uh, yeah.. good night."

He pulled the blanket up to his shoulders.His tiny shoulders. Silence for a while. Then he fixed his pillow position so he would be comfortable. Then silence again.

"Um... Taemin... If you're... um... an angel... Then do you have, uh.. wings? Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to inturupt your attempt to sleep or something. Forget about it. Forget that I even asked. Good night, sleep well."

Taemin suddenly pulled his blanket away. Then he sat on the bed facing me, the one whose on the floor. He smiled prettily. I don't get the idea at first. But then, when his body started to shine a light, a very warm light, that he was glowing actually, he showed me. A pair of graceful featherly wings starting to come out from his very back. Slowly... Slowly he unleashed his big whitish beautiful wings. WINGS OF AN ANGEL.

"Yeah, I have wings. I forgot to tell you" 

OH MY GOD