CHAPTER 6

You complete me

" Interesting. I think I wany this marriage to happen. I WANT her to be my wife. Right, Ms. Kim Taeyeon?"

She slowly faced the person who owns the voice.

She gritted her teeth upon knowing who that person is, it's the MANIAC, Kwon freaking Jiyong!

"NO, Mr. Kwon. 'coz I already have a fiance and his name is LeeTeuk. My dear father must've FORGOTTEN to tell you that. So, i'll just remind him of that FACT."  Taeyeon firmly stated.

"KIM TAEYEON!" Her father shouted angrily while greeting his teeth.

Taeyeon, now smiled triumphantly to her father.

" I'm sorry, Jiwoon. My daughter must've also forgotten that her so-called fiance left her in exchange of money. You know how these poor people loves to get in our place." Her father countered Taeyeon's statement while chuckling that made the whole room laugh mockingly except for Jiyong who felt bad for picking atTaeyeon's scar.

Aware that she lost the stupid "battle" between her and her father, she sighed dejectedly.

Just wait and see old man. I'll prove that Leeteuk oppa is not that kind of person you think he is. I know you did something to him. I don't believe in you and all your bullsh*t! Taeyeon mentally cursed her fatherand then left the room to ease the tention. After all, she doesn't want to hear other people laugh or insult her beloved oppa.

Jiyong followed Taeyeon to comfort, ah scratch that, .

"Hi, wife."

"Shut up, Maniac!"

"Wait. What?! Huh! You must've saved every piggery in the whole world in the past life to be my wife, piggy." Jiyong snorted childishly.

Taeyeon stopped advancing to face Jiyong.  She really wanted to punch this called Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong was about to again but Taeyeon faced him while crying.

"What? Why did you stop teasing me? I'm crying now. Aren't you happy? I bet you are! Taeyeon emotionally retorted Jiyong.

"I... I'm sorry.." Taeyeon harshly wiped her tears with her hands and chuckled bitterly.

Jiyong felt pain and guilt upon seeing Taeyeon like that. He can't evenexplain why.

"Kwon Jiyong!" their conversation was cut off when someone called Jiyong'sname

"Hyung! What are you... I thought your in Singapore?!" Jiyong shrieked upon seeing the tall, handsome guy who just arrived and hugged him tightly.

"Well... I can't just stay in SG leisurely. The company needs me. Besides, Hyoyeon misses her dog, Vivian, too much." The guy groaned thinking about how Hyoyeon wanna go home so bad just because she misses her dog.

"Whoa. One point against you, hyung. Hyo loves her dog more than you." Jiyong chuckled while teasing his most favorite guy in this world.

"So, who is this lovely lady beside you, kiddo?" The guy changed the topic. Obviously, to avoid himself to be picked by Jiyong further.

"I'm not a kid anymore hyung! Haishhh..." Jiyong whined childishly.

"Ok ok, baby bro."

"Haishhh.. hyung!"

"Ok ok. Sorry. Haha. So, mind introducing me to her?"

"Ah. Sorry. By the way, piggy. I mean, Taeyeon. This is the coolest brother ever, Kwon Seunghyun! The CEO of the Kwon Corporation. And hyung, this is Kim Taeyeon, only daughter of the Kim-san group AND MY WIFE. Soon-to-be."

"Wait. What? Who told you I'm gonna marry you? I'm not gonna live with a MANIAC!"

"What?! You're... You're a MANIAC, KWON JIYONG?!" Seunghyun laughed hysterically. He never heard someone call and treat Jiyong that way, especially a lady. Ladies technically praise him but this Taeyeon is calling him a maniac and just rejected him to be her husband.

"This is interesting. Looks like Jiyong already found someone who can tame him." Seunghyun smiled to himself.

"Wait.. no, hyung.. no.. aishh.. why are you smiling, hyung?! I'LL NEVER GONNA FANTASIZE WITH THIS MIDGET'S BODY! HUH.. NO! NEVER! THAT BODY WITH TWO HARPS SIDE BY SIDE AND TWO DUMPLINGS ON TOP? HAHAHA. NO WAY!" Jiyong laughed mockingly.

"Harp? D..dumplings?! Aishh.. you MANIAC! grrr... how dare you!"

"Piggy!"

"Maniac!"

"Piggy!" ...

Seunghyun can't help but laugh at the two grown-up people bickering childishly in front of him. He has never seen Jiyong act like this. Genuinely having fun. This girl must be special to Jiyong. He thinks.

–-----------------------

 

A/N: sorry guys for just updating now. I feel like the flow of this story is disappointing. That's why I stopped updating for a while. I also lost my concentration and imagination with gd's tattoo but I felt relieved about kiko's twit. Lol. Sorry about that. Anyway, here's chapter 7. Also, I am changing the title. It is no longer untitled. Haha. Sorry for all the typo mistakes coz I'm using my tablet to post this. Lastly, thank you for my new subscribers and those who commented and waited patiently. Feel free to comment and criticize. Just so i'll know what you feel towards this story. Thanks and godbless. Sorry for ranting too much^^ xoxo~♥