CHAPTER 2

You complete me

A MONTH AFTER AT THE ICU IN A HOSPITAL IN SEOUL

“Taeyeon-ah, that bastard Leeteuk left the country this morning to god-knows-where”, Kim Donghwan, Taeyeon’s father said.

“huh! What a greedy as*hole he is. We just offered him a small amount of money and he immediately grabbed it. That guy loves money more than you, Taeyeon-ah. Forget about him and look for a guy that suits your status. Our status!” Kim Donghwan added.

“APPA, THAT’S NOT TRUE! LEETEUK OPPA WON’T DO THAT TO ME! HE PROMISED ME THAT HE’LL WAIT FOR ME! HE WON’T DO THAT. HE CAN’T DO THAT..” Taeyeon can’t believe what she just heard. She was crying hysterically. She can’t imagine her life without Leeteuk.. She can’t imagine her life without that one man she loved and trusted her life with..

And that is the only reason why the kind-hearted and innocent Kim Taeyeon changed into what she is now.

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

AT ANOTHER CLUB IN SEOUL (PRESENT)

          “Tsch.. that guy Junsu.. He always do that to every girl he meets.. What a stupid as*hole. I don’t really like him. Just thinking of him makes me wanna puke!” Taeyeon said to herself.

          “Hi..” Taeyeon’s thoughts were interrupted by a mysterious voice of a guy behind her. “You know what, girls as beautiful as you do not deserve to be alone in a club.” said by the guy behind her stuttering for his words maybe due to drunkenness.

. . . - Taeyeon

 “By the way, I’m Kwon Jiyong. You know, the Kwons.. I’m young and rich.. Not to mention, handsome.” The guy named Kwon Jiyong said when he didn’t hear me talk back. He bragged about himself too much that my head is hurting terribly and my vision is gradually becoming blurry.

 “So, want a drink? My treat. I hate to look at girls alone in a corner.. it breaks my heart.” Jiyong said in a Casanova tone.

“Hey, give this beautiful young lady anything she wants. It’s on me.” Jiyong said boastfully to the bartender.

 “uhm, so I already introduced myself. What about you, miss…?”Jiyong said in a gentlemanly-ish tone to Taeyeon..

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

“Ugh.. Another retarded guy to deal with. By the way, I need to go home.. My head is hurting too much. I think I’m so drunk I can’t even stand. What is this guy blabbering about anyway? He looks so happy. He’s even smiling like a fool. But he’s cute. Urgh.. What am I thinking? I can’t even…”

 

Jiyong was so happy and smiling like a fool when Tayeon tilted her seat and faced his smirking. “Huh.. so she’s a typical easy-to-get-girl upon hearing I am Kwon Jiyong. Not even a single sweat was wasted. Easy.”

Then Taeyeon suddenly grabbed Jiyong’s collar. Jiyong thought that Taeyeon was gonna kiss him and was so desperate to own him tonight. But then…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(uuuuweeehhh… [Sound of vomiting])

After doing what she has to do, she then got up without talking to him and walked away from him like a zombie.

Jiyong’s eyes became very wide and his mouth hanged open! He was SPEECHLESS! Well, Taeyeon just VOMITED on his 8,000 freaking USD suit he just bought from Las Vegas last week!

“ARRRRGGGHHHH!”  Jiyong was so annoyed that he can’t help but shout!

“THAT.. THAT BIT*H! AHHHHH!!! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS! YOU… – Jiyong shouted childishly.

But his thoughts got distracted when… BANG!

He saw Taeyeon lying lifeless on the floor. He was shocked! He couldn’t even stand.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! I'm back people.. thanks for those who subscribed! To ladykirana amyrosli kpopluver3vipsonexoticbayu90 10957723 aceyuri racheliaputri minhnam lolalovetae taeyeoppeo Natalia666 Chezka23 candy_89 cherrybango ForeverSoshiKezhgtaelovers ipone24 . Enjoy, comment and upvote! Again, I'm not forcing anyone. keke. minhnam thanks for upvoting^^ xoxo~