CHAPTER 1

You complete me

CHAPTER 1

A CLUB SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL (@2A.M)

(Ear-deafening background music playing) WHAT?? I can’t hear you! Taeyeon shouted to the guy flirting with her, Xia Junsu.

I said, do you want to get out of here and breathe some fresh air? The guy named Xia Junsu remarked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.. You know what I mean, right? He added.

WHAT?! I’m not a sl*t you as*hole! Fuc* off or I’ll i** cut your manhood!! Taeyeon shouted irritated to the guy.

Honestly, she is somewhat used to these kinds of people. Thinking that she is just like any rich girl out there who’ll agree to book a room and pound with any guy. Huh! Well, they’re all wrong! She’s just out in the club to drink and forget her lost love, Lee Teuk. (Lost? You’ll know about that later.)

Kim TaeYeon can be seen anywhere in Seoul’s Famous Clubs every night; Club Hopping, Partying, Drinking like there’s no tomorrow.. She’s very used to this kind of environment. She inhales cigarette smoke and Alcohol runs in her blood; her motto in life? “No matter what happens, just PARTY all night.”

Well, she used to be a very innocent angel-like person who doesn’t even know how to drink. Not until..

(FLASHBACK..)

“Oppa, where are we going? Umma and Appa will kill you if they will know about this!” Taeyeon said hysterically to the guy who’s dragging her away from their house.

“Taeyeon-ah, we’re running away from your family. I don’t care if they want to kill me or what. I just wanna fight for you, for us.” Leeteuk, the guy beside Taeyeon answered back.

“But..” Taeyeon hesitated for a moment but eventually agreed to the love of her life. (Leeteuk oppa is fighting for our love. He is doing everything he can for the sake of us) Taeyeon said to herself.

That night, Taeyeon and Leeteuk ran away from the Kims with a plan of never ever going back. Don’t get him wrong, he is very well aware of what he is doing. After all, the girl she is running with is the sole heiress to the Kim-San Group of Companies.

Since then, they keep on running away from the all mighty Kims. Whenever they are beginning to settle, the Kims always find them. They keep on running, running, running, and running.. Leeteuk know for a fact that Taeyeon is not used to a kind of life he can offer, the life of a slam dog. But she endured it. She endured everything... Just to be happy...

Until one night.. *knock knock knock* KIM TAEYEON-SHII, I KNOW YOU’RE THERE.. WE ARE NOT HERE TO HARM ANYONE OF YOU. WE’RE JUST HERE TO CONVEY YOU THE NEWS THAT YOU’RE GRANDFATHER HAD A SEVERE HEART ATTACK JUST THIS MORNING AND HE WANTS TO SEE YOU SO BADLY BEFORE HE DIES.” 

As soon as Taeyeon heard the bad news brought by the Kims’ bodyguards, she immediately met Leeteuk’s eyes with worry. Leeteuk, being the understanding person he is, looked at Taeyeon and nodded to tell her that he is allowing her to come and check her grandfather’s condition.

“I’ll wait for you, Taeyeon-ah. I won’t go anywhere. Just take care of your grandpa. He needs you.” Leeteuk told Taeyeon.

After hearing Leeteuk’s assuring words, Taeyeon went to the hospital where her grandpa is.. she took care of him for a day.. two.. three days.. one week. Two weeks.. until he recovered.

A MONTH AFTER AT THE ICU IN A HOSPITAL IN SEOUL

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“TAEYEON-AH, THAT BASTARD LEETEUK LEFT THE COUNTRY THIS MORNING…”

 

  ~TEASER~

 

“By the way, I’m Kwon Jiyong. You know, the Kwons..

I’m young and rich.. Not to mention, handsome.”

 

He’s even smiling like a fool. But he’s cute.

A/N: Hello, everyone! So here's the first Chapter~ enjoy!

Sorry for the mistakes in the grammar. English is not my first language. keke

thank you to michily Daniela1691 shazwanibms  yuenyan Fanytastic--3160

GTAEISREAL soso0368 and nonahyper . thanks for subscribing!

This is my first writing a fic.. so, please bare with me.

i know I'm lacking sooo much as an author. Ok, bye everyone!

XOXO~