CHAPTER 4

You complete me

 “! ! RAAAAPPPEEEE!!!!!”

Taeyeon shouted desperately. She was so scared. She doesn’t even care if her voice will be gone the next morning or she won’t be able to make a sound anymore.

                Jiyong covered Taeyeon’s mouth to prevent her from screaming. Her voice is muffled against Jiyong’s hand. “YAH! STOP IT, WILL YA? GEEZZ.. I’m not a . I even helped you! You collapsed in the club! IS THAT HOW YOU THANK A PERSON WHO HELPED YOU?!”

                “You.. You helped me?? I collapsed in the club?” To be honest, she was a bit touched of what she heard. Mostly all male species just leave her in that state when she collapses. “Wait. How am I gonna be sure that you really helped me?? I even caught you ready to devour my whole soul! How do you think I will react to that??” Taeyeon retorted, suddenly changing her mind.

                “Yes! And you even vomited on my freaking suit! You’re such a pig! Its limited edition and I almost lost in bargaining for that handmade suit!” Jiyong whined like a kid to the almost stranger that he just met in the club last night.

                “I can’t remem..” Taeyeon’s answer was cut off when suddenly everything that happened when she met Jiyong rushed through her. “ber… yes, I can’t remember anything!” Taeyeon continued her statement while Jiyong is glaring at her sharply.

                Then she remembered what Jiyong called her. A pig! With popping eyes, she shouted at Jiyong irritated. “WAIT. WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? A PIG?! OMO! A PIG?? You MANIAC! You dare call me a pig?? Huh! Who are you to call me that? Gosh! I was glad I vomited on you! You deserved it for calling me names!”

“See? You can remember it! You remember vomiting on me! And yes, you’re a PIG! I’m NOT A MANIAC! I only have… Y imagination!” Jiyong shouted back answering, the taken aback Taeyeon’s ALLEGATIONS.

“MANIAC!”

“PIG!”

                “MANIAC!”

                “PIG!”

 “Hmm!” both snorted after facing each other’s back like kids in primary school.

Jiyong is the one who first broke the silence and declared a cease fire or… another round of arguments. “Your clothes are in the cabinet and the bathroom is the door on your right… Miss piggy.” and rushed off the room to the staircase.

 

“You.. You MANIAC! AHHHH!!!” Taeyeon can only shout to the fullest out of frustration in Jiyong’s child-like behavior. Ehem. Not to mention being guilty of that behavior, too.

 

IN THE BATHROOM.

Taeyeon was humming happily with just the thought of freshening herself. She loves taking a bath! It relaxes her. It makes her forget everything about her family and her Prince Charming oppa. Oh how she misses him.

Jiyong’s POV:

*knock knock knock* “Where is that Pig? I forgot to bring her toiletries. Ahh.. maybe she’s already inside the bathroom.” He was hesitating to knock on the bathroom door but something tells him otherwise.

When suddenly, the soap that he’s holding dropped on the floor and due to his UNDENIABLE LUCK today, he stepped on the soap sliding to the Bathroom’s door where Taeyeon is and ready to indulge herself in bathing when someone barged in the toilet.

 BANG!

Her mind went blank when she saw who the culprit is… The MANIAC, Kwon freaking Jiyong!

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

~TEASER~

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU MANIAC!”

Hurt me physically, instead. ‘coz seriously, I can’t feel anything right now.

“He.. He.. Hello? Yes father. I’m sorry father. Yes.. yes.. I’ll be coming …” clank. The person on the other line hanged his phone. “tonight..” Jiyong continued his statement, nevertheless.

 

Please do support my new GTAE one-shot entitled “I’M SORRY” in Jiyong’s point of view. I did enjoyed writing that story, so please check it out. THANKS!

   https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/700568/i-m-sorry-gdragon-gtae-jiyong-taeyeon

A/N:

And my exam is all done. I hope you’ll enjoy this update, everyone.^^ special thanks to my new subscribers chikalurve hannah_gurl marima4 MsDevilzxc Kiduts mrshelmet Kaybyuntaro taenykyu printemps thanks so much guys and god bless. Here’s some gtae continuation for all! Xoxo~

 

By the way, I’d like to share some story keke. During my final exam last semester, I got a fever. While during my final examination this semester, I got an LBM. Heol. Is this some kind of curse? Really..

 

Please do comment, criticize and suggest.^^

 

 

You delusional author,

 

Hyenashii