CHAPTER 5

You complete me

Her mind went blank when she saw who the culprit is… The MANIAC, Kwon freaking Jiyong!

                Jiyong’s eyes feasted on what he saw for the second time. His mouth is hanged open, eyes not blinking, and to his delight, Taeyeon didn’t even bothered to cover the truth.

 

                Taeyeon’s POV:

                ……………………She can’t process anything in her mind right now. She was so shocked that her system is dysfunctional.

                Then reality hit her like a cold water splashed onto her! Andmuch to her dismay, she reacted VERY late and covered the TRUTH in front of the feasting shocked Jiyong.

                “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU MANIAC!”

Jiyong, who is paler than a radish, surprisingly got up and answered Taeyeon“GOMENASAI” “GOMENASAI”repeatedly while bowing 90 degrees and walked out like a zombie.

 

------------------------

KIMS’ MANSION

A Classic Song can be heard upon Taeyeon’s entrance inside their mansion. “Huh..back to the boring reality again.” Taeyeongroaned.

“And where have you been, missy? Is this even a decent time for a young girl and a Kim like you to go home? Have you lost your mind?! You’re a Kimand you have to live in accordance with our status! What do you think people will tell about you? About our family?” Kim Donghwan, Taeyeon’s father’s authoritative voice echoed all over the mansion.

Taeyeon playfully put her smallest finger inside her ear to intentionally piss her father and smirked.

“KIM TAEYEON!!”

“What?! I’m so fed up with all this bul*sh*t! I don’t even care about being a Kim! I hate you, father. I hate you from the bottom of my heart!

SLAP!

“You know what, its better this way. Hurt me physically, instead. ‘coz seriously, I can’t feel anything right now. Only hatred! Towards you and this family. I despise you from the bottom of my heart and live with it KIM DONGHWAN-SHI! Taeyeonfirmly told her father with disrespect emphasizing herlast words.

---

Jiyong was humming an inexistent song when his phone ringed. Upon seeing who the caller is, he immediately shivered.

“Meet me at the hotel tonight, 9:00 PM sharp.” Kwon Jiwoon, Jiyong’s father said on the phone.

“Yes father. I’ll be coming…” clank. The person on the other line hanged his phone. “tonight..” Jiyong continued his statement, nevertheless.

Jiyong sighed. He has always been a kind sheep when it comes to his father. Oh how scary he is. He even choked him when he was a kid. That left an impression to Jiyong to not mess with that old man.

---

AT THE KWONS’ HOTEL

Indistinct laughter of two men and women can be heard along the hallway of the hotel.

“It was nice seeing you again. Its been a while.. By theway, I can’t wait to meet your daughter. I heard that she is such a real beauty.” Kwon Jiwoon, Jiyong’s father happily said.

“hahaha. Yes..yes. It’s refreshing to see each other again after college. Well, I also heard that your son is really popular among girls of his generation.” The man answered, equally happy.

Then the door creaked open and there popped a tall, handsome young man in his early 20s.

“Ooh..ourJiyong is here. Great them, Jiyong-ah.”

“Yes, father.”

“Good evening, Sir and Madam.” Jiyong greeted the elderly politely but was stopped bowing half way when his father said that they are his future in-laws.

He was a bit shocked. Not because his parents are planning to marry him off to someone he doesn’t know but because he never expected that it would be this soon.

He just faked a smile.

“Your son is so polite. Aigoo. And he’s so handsome.” The visitor commented.

Then another figure appeared from the door.

“She’s here. Taeyeon, greet your future in-laws. POLITELY.” Kim Donghwan, her father, emphasized the word politely to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon frowned when she heard the words future in-laws.

She closed her eyes slowly, inhaled deeply and exhales, then slowly opened her eyes to calm herself.

She smiled forcefully and eyed her father with disgust.

This time her father smiled to her victoriously.

                But instead of greeting them, she turned her back and were ready to leave the “meeting” when someone voice out something.

                “Interesting. I think I WANT this marriage to happen. I WANT her to be my wife…”

 

 

------------

a/n: Sorry for updating this fic just now. I'm sorry also to those who are disappointed in this fic. but please do visit my new One Shot entitled FORGIVENESS. its the counterpart of my I'M SORRY fic using GD's POV. So, this time, it's Taeyeon's POV. pls do support. God bless you all! xoxo~^^

 

your delulu writter,

Hyenashii^^