CHAPTER 3

You complete me

He saw Taeyeon lying lifeless on the floor. He was shocked! He couldn’t even stand. He was caught up with helping the angel-like Devil girl on the floor or ignoring her as if nothing happened.

Jiyong’s POV:

“Fu*k! The girl suddenly collapsed! Should I help her or should I ignore her?? Is she dead? But she vomited on my freaking suit! This is limited edition for heaven’s sake! Wait, did she take drugs and got over dosed? Sh*t! Stop panicking Jiyong! Stop. Panicking! Why are my hands shaking?! I didn’t do anything! What if she really did took drugs and.. and.. she was last seen with me?! What will I do?? Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! I’ll be jailed and then.. and then.. I won’t be able to see beautiful girls all my life! Nooooooo! ” Jiyong can’t help but Ooooverly think about the situation.

So, in the end, he reluctantly helped Taeyeon with the fear of not seeing beautiful model-like girls being jailed all his freaking handsome life.

JIYONG’S CONDO AT CHEONGDAMDONG (@10 A.M)

                He is nervously biting his finger nails while walking back and forth in his room where Taeyeon is sleeping.

                “She’s still unconscious. Good thing she’s still alive. Should I bury her without anyone knowing? No! Scratch that. How can I kill an angel? NO! She’s a devil. She vomited on my precious suit TT.TT … But she’s so freaking beautiful. And her body! (Please don’t tell anyone what I saw. I’m gonna dream about it when I sleep) Jiyong ertly thought while blushing with just the idea. “ehem.. I’m Kwon Jiyong.. The ever handsome and rich cassanova, Kwon Jiyong. I’m not gonna fantasize with this midget. She’s sooo far from the ladies that I’m pounding with every night. Ha-ha.” Jiyong told himself proudly.

                 Taeyeon suddenly moved to change her sleeping position. This time, she is facing towards Jiyong’s direction.

                Jiyong froze. Beads of sweat are visible on his forehead. Unconsciously, he was lead by his own two feet towards the sleeping creature.  He was like being magneted by this woman’s beauty. His mind went blank abruptly. He was speechless. His Heart is beating wildly.

                .

.

.

.

.

Duguen.. duguen.. duguen..

He stopped.

He moved his face closer to her.

Closer… closer… closer…

.

.

.

.

.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

                Taeyeon’s eyes went WIDE and mouth agape after seeing Jiyong’s face so close to her face with his pouting lips, eyes closed, ready to devour her.

                Upon hearing Taeyeon scream, he panicky searched for his phone and pretended to answer it without noticing that he held his phone upside down!

                Taeyeon automatically covered her body with the comforter and rushed towards the edge of the bed.  Protecting herself from the malicious human being in front of her!

                “YAH!! Wh.. who are you?! Wha.. what are you planning to do?! Taeyeon asked the “stranger” stuttering for her words. She cannot comprehend what is happening.

                Jiyong was so flustered. He completely doesn’t know what to do. Should he run? Should he cry? Call for security? Police? No! Scratch that. He’ll be in trouble. So he chose to keep mum and think of any solutions to defend himself. But unfortunately, his dumb busy mind cannot come up even with one.

Taeyeon’s mouth hanged open when she noticed her clothes are all changed!

These are not my clothes. Why am I wearing someone else’s clothes? Did he.. did he.. Taeyeon’s eyes went from her body under the comforter and to the man flustered in front of her. Maliciously.

                “! ! RAAAAPPPEEEE!!!!!”

~TEASER~

IS THAT HOW YOU THANK A PERSON WHO HELPED YOU?!

I even caught you ready to devour my whole soul!

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:      Hi there, lovelies! So, this is chapter 3. Keke. Chapter 4 is up next! But, let me just finish it first. lol. Unfortunately, final exams are coming.. so~ let me take a break. Hope you enjoyed the chapters so far. Sorry to those whom I disappointed about the story. I’m not that good. It’s my first time writing a story. Forgive me T.T Btw, a big thanks to my new subscribers! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! shawolmint06 ZeroThreeOneZero uida_usagi allaibeb  and soshigrace I’m so touched right now. Even though I honestly think I am lacking in many aspects. But still, you subscribed and followed this fic T.T and of course to allaibeb and uida_usagi who upvoted! Thank you so much for appreciating.

                And this update was unexpected. Lol. I was originally planning to post this on Friday but I ended up posting this today. I can’t bear leaving my lovely subscribers hanging. Hehe.

                Lastly, please do comment. Your comments keep me from writing the story. GTAE for the win!

Very truly yours,

your delulu writer.