Chapter 6

7 days to Forever?

“Hey.. Minji..” Chanyeol  and Baekhyun greet her with the wide grin as usual,, but she can’t even bring herself to smile at the long time no see friend,

Not when the doubt that’s eating her for a long time seems to be a reality to her.. and how she wish that Jong In can be at her side and assure her all the things in this world like he used to..

Sehun and Krystal decided to have an intimate vacation between them and she just cannot disturb them..

Good that that Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to pop themselves here in front of Jong In’s house, yeah.. she went here at Jong In’s house after the call from Taemin’s girlfriend and after she heard that girl’s voice from his phone..

Why?

Because when Jong In bought that house he promised her that house.. they paint it together and create a haven inside..

Pictures of them are scattered around..

As if saying to her that everything is ok.. Jong In loves her and it’s alright.. and no one.. even that hoe who answered his ing phone wreck the life that he promised to her..

No one can..

And she’s desperate.. she’s trusting Jong In..even though Jong In can find another girl.. the one he love is her..

Even with those thoughts..  she cannot help but to insecure whenever she remember what that girl said to her..

*flashback*

With a shivering hand, she start to dial the number of Jong In, she has been calling for a long long time, but she didn’t stop,

Krizia said that they saw Jong In with other woman..

No! Didn’t she say that she will trust Jong In now that she realizes her fault?

She will clear this mess up with Jong In.. she knew it will be clear..

Though discouraged by the number of unanswered calls..

Three words keeping her to go on..

“Jong In loves me”

She kept on telling herself, then at last it was answered

“Hello?” it’s a girl’s voice.. it’s ing girl’s voice.. she can’t move her lips.. sound can’t even escape her ing throat for goodness’ sake!

Mushing up all the courage that’s remaining to her veins she speak up..

“Who are you?” she asked, sounding dignified because she is.. she is when she is the legal here..

 “don’t you think I should be the who’s asking that?” replied by the girl who just answered his phone, and all goodness sake,,, how that girl say that when she’s sure that her number is save on that phone..

Or maybe not?

Maybe Jong In actually deleted it..

“Umh..” it’s a moan.. it’s a sh*tty damn moan from Jong In.. she knew it.. how cannot she?!

“sorry but Jong In needs me”

*Flashback ends*


Doesn’t Jong In need her more than that girl? Does he?

“Oh.. Minji.. what happened?” Chanyeol asked as he look through the puffy eyes of Minji, instead of answering them,, she just invited them to go inside..

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just looked at each other with questioning look.. as if asking themselves what happened to her..

“Guys what are you here?” after scooping the remaining strength from her soul, she managed to smile and asked, then the two young adults just gave her an astonish look..

As if surprised that she doesn’t know a thing..

“umh.. didn’t…” Chanyeol cut Baekhyun through his half sentence with a slap on the latter’s leg..

“what it is?” she asked, growing skeptical about what really happened.. or there’s something that’s happening..

“Ah.. it’s nothing.. we’re already leaving” Chanyeol said and get up from the sofa but Baekhyun stopped him..

“We should tell her.. maybe that bastard just slip it off from his hand” Baekhyun said in harsh voice, too awfully low to be hear but because of the deafening sound inside the house nonetheless she heard it.

“what is it?” once again she asked, heaving a great lump of oxygen on her lungs.. readying herself on what’s really going on..

No one speaks..

“WHAT THE ING IT IS!”  and now.. she’s gone hysterical because for goodness sake, insecure has been eating her and now the two of them are adding anxiety toppings to her depression dessert..

She just can’t take it anymore..

Like really.. it’s killing her..

“Jong In is going back to Korea, just 2 hours from now, actually we’re here to fetch you, his secretary just called us last night” Chanyeol said it fast and clear that maybe he can be rapper if he’s not a businessman right now..

Minji just  want to burst out into hysterical cry.. to cry loudly and fall down where she stand up..

But no.. she’s desperate isn’t she?

“ah.. is that so?” she asked weakly and smiled and looked straight on their eyes.. or maybe she hasn’t smile at all..

“just wait here. I’ll just get dressed!” she manage to say and run towards the staircase, good thing she kept some clothes here..

No.. she will not back down, not when she don’t even know who’s the enemy..