9

Protection B*tchface

“Where are we going?” Najung leaned forward as Kris took a left.

“Your brother called me earlier, he says that you join him for dinner at home.”

“Home?”

“Your home at Apgujeong.”

“But my father isn’t home.” She murmured and leaned back, Kris looked at her. Najung was dressed in the usual Najung way.

A pair of royal blue hot shorts, a see through black top and leather sneakers.

Sometimes it made Kris uncomfortable at the amount of staring she receives, but the girl never cared.

Then his eyes went to the side mirror, his brows furrowed.

He had noticed the white sedan ten minutes ago since they left the clubhouse, and now it was still behind them.

His grip on the wheel tightened.

“Najung?”

“Yes, face?”

“Lean down on the chair, lower.”

“Wh~”

“Just do it.”

 

Kris glanced at the mirror again, he took a sharp right behind a huge stall. He kept on glancing back as he stepped on the gas.

“Are..we being followed?” Najung asked and followed his gaze.

“Stay down.”

The white sedan appeared again, Kris’s jaw tensed. Najung leaned against the seat again, her fingers tight around her phone.

“Just relax, I’ll try to lose them.”

Kris took another left, when suddenly the car was jostled forward. The white sedan hit them from behind.

Kris cursed and stepped on the gas pedal.

Najung was shaken as their speed started to increase.

“They hit us.” She gasped, Kris glanced behind them, the car was now chasing them.

 

Chanyeol sped out of the house, behind him two black vans followed.

He had just received the call from Kris and the secret service was already waiting for him outside.

His brows furrowed in worry as he stepped on the pedal.

 

“Just put your seatbelt on. Don’t look back.” Kris’s eyes narrowed. They were now at an almost empty highway, he stepped on the pedal further.

Najung was shaking on her seat as she put the belt on.

Then they were being pushed again, loud screeching of metal against metal was heard.

Kris winced, then he suddenly switched lanes and put the car on reverse.

“Agent Wu, are you there?” His earpiece came to life.

“We’re at Gangnam highway, a white sedan, 8911, is attacking us.” He said methodically, he looked up the sedan was now speeding towards them. Najung was trembling at the back.

“Backup is coming.”

Kris nodded as he put the car on reverse again, he saw a familiar black Bentley arrived as well as two vans. He hit the brakes and got out of the car. He opened the back door and lifted Najung out.

She was shaking badly, Kris felt sweat dampen his forehead as he hid the girl behind his frame. The car was now four hundred meters away from them, still gaining speed.

The Bentley stopped before them, Kris opened the door and pushed Najung in.

“Drive away, fast!” Kris told Chanyeol, before turning to the white sedan again. He took his gun from the holster and started to shoot at the white sedan.

 

Najung was thrown to the other side of the car as Chanyeol maneuvered it away from the Land Rover, she heard gunshots and she turned behind them.

Kris was shooting the white sedan.

“Chanyeol, he~” She halted when she saw several men dressed in black appear and began to do the same. She shook her head.

“Are you okay?”

“They…were following us..I…”

“We need to get you home, I already called Jaejoong hyung. He’s on his way to Bukcheon.”

 

 

Kris put his gun down as the vehicle finally stopped, he gave the other agents a nod and they approached the vehicle, its reams were burning.

He saw that the driver was already dead.

“Sir, the car is empty, only the driver.” One reported, Kris opened the door and found a note stuck on the dashboard.

“Call the forensics team right away, check on Miss Kim Najung.” He ordered before opening the note.

He paused as he saw the print on the paper.

 

It was Tu Long Bang’s dragon and snake logo.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++