2

Protection B*tchface

 

“A state witness, sir?”

The man nodded.

“Remember Tu Long Bang?”

“Yes, the Chinese mafia triad, their case was never solved.”

“Exactly, this person may be the only person we have to catch them. You know they have been, and is still a threat to the president.”

Kris nodded.

“Who is this person?”

The man smiled.

“Let’s just say this person is important and very close the president.”

“Can I know of the details?”

“The witness currently resides at Bukcheon, living with four house helpers, and a trained chauffeur, but two weeks ago, someone attempted to kidnap the witness.”

“So, you want me to guard this person?”

“Not just guard, you have to live in that house too, and get to know this person. This way, it may lead us to Tu Long Bang.”

“And another detail, you must keep this person safe, no matter what happens.”

 

Mark had just killed the engine when the door front door opened and Najung sat beside him.

“Najung.” He almost sighed.

“Jackson?”

“He’s not coming.” He replied, Najung smiled.

“I know where he is, let’s go.”

Mark sent her a look.

“Kyungsoo hyung’s going to kill you.”

“Let’s go Mark.” She made a face and turned the key on the ignition herself.

“Does your brother know you escaped?” Mark asked as he put the car on reverse.

“He’ll realize it soon enough.” Najung smirked as she glanced at the party again.

 

Mark and Saehee stepped in the place. Her grin widened as she saw Jackson practicing.

“Na!” Jackson called out as his opponent lunged at him.

“You told me about that new club, let’s go.”

“We have a few hours to kill before that.” Jackson replied, then Najung chuckled.

“Touch!”

Jackson looked at the tip of the epee that was pointing on his chest, he took off his mask before giving his opponent as dismal wave.

“What do you plan on~ Did you escape the party?”

“She did.” Mark replied, he was seated on one of the stools. Jackson grinned and wrapped one around her neck.

“Well, there’s this place where we can kill time.”

“She’s supposed to be in a safe place, not out in the open.” Mark reasoned.

“I wasn’t kidnapped, just almost.” Najung replied. Jackson turned to his older pal.

“They drugged your drink, now you want to party again?”

“Yeah, why?”

Jackson cackled.

 

“Hyung, I heard you were assigned someone important.”

Kris looked as his friend joined him, Jongdae set his food across his.

“You heard?”

“I did, are you okay now?”

“I am, how’s everyone at the office?”

“Well, we’ve been staying late over the past few nights, the president plans to travel to Japan for that Unicef meeting.”

“But hyung, who were you assigned too? I overheard the director talking to the chief.”

Kris chuckled, Jongdae was the nosey type.

“Geurae, what did you hear?”

“The person you’re guarding is a girl.”

“Really?” Kris nodded along.

“And she’s a witness to that murder case last year? Do you remember that? Kim Banking’s president’s wife.”

“That murder case?” Kris’s brows furrowed, he remembered Tu Long Bang being linked to that case.

“I think it’s going to be easy for you hyung, most likely she’ll just stay at home.”

 

It was late in the evening when Kris was called back to the Chief’s office, he stepped in the room and found another man was talking with his boss.

“Ah, this is Kris Wu. Kris this is Kim Jaehyun.”

Kris shook the elder’s man hand.

“Thank you for coming, Kris.”

Kris was confused what to say.

“Kim Najung is his daughter, the witness we were talking about.”

 

“You didn’t tell me it was a white light party!” Najung chuckled as the artist drew

shapes on her torso with luminous paint. The crowd was jumping with the beat of the music. Mark had chosen to sit by the bar, enjoying the cleanliness the seats for offered him.

Jackson grinned back at friend and handed her a drink, Najung was smiling from ear to ear, trying to block out the memory from the last time she was at a club.

Her drink had been drugged, she passed out then unknown tied her hands and took her away. Luckily, Mark had begun looking for her and that’s how they used GPS to locate her.

“I think your phone’s ringing already.” Jackson hollered at her.

“Let it be.” Najung grinned as the DJ changed the beats again.

Chanyeol sighed as his called got diverted again.

“Did you reach her?” Jaejoong walked to him, he shook his head.

“Do you know where she went? Any idea?” Jaejoong’s brows furrowed.

“No, hyung. I thought she was just going to stay for an hour then I’ll pick her up.”

Jaejoong exhaled heavily.

Chanyeol’s eyes lit up as he remembered Najung talking to the phone earlier on their way to the party.

Jaejoong met eyes with him.

“Don’t tell me…”

Chanyeol bit his lip.

“Jackson.” Jaejoong groaned.

 

Rule number one: never leave Jackson and Najung uncontained.

 

Never.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++