Things To Do Tomorrow -- Chaphy

Shinhwa 16th Anniversary One-Shots

TITLE: Things To Do Tomorrow

AUTHOR: Chaphy

PAIRING: Ricsyung

GENRE: angst, romance, fluff, plot twist

WARNINGS: Heartbreaking

DISCLAIMERS: inspired by song “What should I do tomorrow” by Sung Si Kyung

SUMMARY: A story about the night before Eric broke up with Hyesung.

ARTWORK: pandorasnowhearts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know this day would come. The day when  you ask me to broke up with you.

“Eric-ah...” hesitation painted in your beutiful face.

“What happen Hyesung-ah? Do you want something from me?”

“Oh forget it, I will talk with you tomorrow...” that’s it, you didn’t dare to looking at my eyes.

“Why not now?” I know you want ask me that matter, since your mom keep bothering you and make you go on blind date. I knew these day would come

“No, not today. You already tired from your work. So better you going sleep now.” You kiss my forehead but I feel something different with your kiss. It’s not warm like usual.

“Okay, you go sleep first. I will take a bath first.”

“Eric-ah...”

“Humm, what’s up babe?”

“Can I sleep in my apartment tonight? I don’t want to bother you with my snoring. I know you really tired” Don’t lie to me Hyesung-ah... I know you want to think again about us all alone.

“Okay, I will be here if you suddenly miss me and need my warm body.” You give me your smile. I only could see your back going far and far away from me. I want to hug you, but I know you need alone tonight. After all maybe I need time to think about it too.

Our memories keep flashed back on my head. It’s all beautiful memories but why tears keep threaten falling from my eyes. It’s not easy to get your love. You never paid attention to me even I tried very hard. I must begging on my knees to ask Minwoo to help me. When finally you agree to going date with me, you don’t know how happy I am.

 

I need to wake up early – tomorrow is the day we break up                                     

I need to look better than usual when I see you

As if I had no thoughts about it at all,

A calm face would be good for forgetting each other

 

I think I must try to look cool tomorrow, I don’t want you to see how weak I am when losing you. Even I know the pain will be unbearable. I pick my laptop and start searching.

When I search “post-breakup” online, I see posts filled with movies to watch alone
Starting with my heart feeling cloudy to my tears falling
Tomorrow will be a busy day
Meeting you and letting you go, pretending to be okay

 

 

I pick my phone and dial your number,

“Hyesung-ah, are at home already?”

“Yup....”for a minute you didn’t say anything, there’s an awkward silent

“Hyesung-ah, are you still there?”

“Ah mianhae... Eric-ah, let’s meet up tomorrow”

 “Ok, how about dinner together tomorrow? Your schedule finish at 6 P.M right?”

“Um,, Eric-ah, can we have private restaurant for tomorrow. I want to talk with you” his voice sound hesitate. I know what exactly you want talk about.

“How about our home?”

 

Goodbye, my long-time person – all day, I prepare for break up
Because things became obscure after you left
No matter how much I think of you, I can’t draw you out, not even your breakup face
Maybe I’ll see it after this night passes

 

“Okay, I will straight come to your apartment after I finish my schedule.”

Your apartment? My heart literally feel the moment you said that. Maybe that’s true this is my house because I buy it with my money. But it’s Our home , a place with full of our memories. Our happiness and our pain. A place where I can show how much I love you.

 Goodbye, my long-time person – let’s not be sad tomorrow
Because the end remains in the memories
Tears are like lingering attachments – because we know each other’s hearts
Let’s break up peacefully tomorrow

 

I try to deny that you changed now. I’m still believe our love will last forever. Are you not love me anymore? How could I live from now on.  

Tomorrow will be fine but the day after that
I’m not ready at all
I don’t know what to do from then on

Let’s break up peacefully tomorrow

 

Closing my eyes try to sleep now, hope I will be brave enough to see your face. Goodnight my love, I love you.

 

***

 

Why suddenly time feels flying so fast. I’m not ready to meet with you, not ready to hear ‘break up’ word from you.

Ding dong…Ding dong…

I run to the door and there you are… Standing in front of my door with the same face like last night. I’m clenching my hands.

“Eric-ah…can I come in?”

“Why you ring the door bell? you know exactly my password. Let’s go, I cooked your favorite food” I cooking every dish with the thought that it’ll be our last supper.

“Okay” you slowly walking behind me.

“Eric-ah…I want to talk to you. It’s about our…” is what he said soon after he sit in the dining table. No no… I’m not ready for hear this.

“Stop ! let’s eat first Hyesung-ah, I know you didn’t take your lunch today. We talk after we finish this dish okay. I don’t want to throw it.”

“Okay then.”

I took a bite one by one, we spent our dinner in silent. I see your frowning, seem you try to prepare the words you want to say to me. But I’m sure whatever the words, it’ll be hurt me so much. Can I bear the pain? After all the time and the memories I share with you. You finished your food really fast. You only stare at me. I can see how tired you are.

“Eric-ah…” I hold my breath

“I tell my mom about our relationship…mianhae…” I know it, Hyesung never disobey his mom. If me in his position, maybe I will do that too.

”That’s because eomma always force me to come in blind dates. I’m trying to explain not into the detail…but eomma said that we must…” I take a deep breath.

“…get married soon. Aaaarrrggh… I’m really dumbfounded, how could she accept our relationship very lightly. We both are men for God of sake. Did she really care about me? She even ask me to adopt child after we get married. Can you imagine that?” I can feel my jaw dropped and my eyes widen right now. What the hell he said?

“Yah Eric-ah, say something… Yah…why you open your mouth like that?” how I can describe this feeling, Shock? No, it’s not the right word.

“Eric…say something…I’m really stressed out because of this. I guess eomma really loves you, she said that she doesn’t want to acknowledge me as his son if I don’t get married with you… How could she? Yah…Eric…” he walk toward me, but I can’t move my mouth even my eyes to blinking.

“Eric-ah, what is this, a book? ‘7 Ways to End Your Relationship as Peacefully as Possible’  YAH ERIC MUN…HOW DARE YOU!” Ah that book, I borrow it from Dongwan. I want to learn how to bear the pain after break up with your love of your live. Seem it’ll be my new problem now.

“Hyesung-ah…It’s not like that…” I pull his hand but he shove my hand

“STOP! Don’t touch me…I’m too tired to go to my apartment. So for this night, I want to sleep here but I don’t want to see your face, you must sleep on the sofa. How dare you? You want break up with me after I tell my mother that I love you.”

“No…I don’t want to break up with you. I love you too babe, so much…it hurts.”

“I don’t believe you, bring out your pillow and blanket. I don’t want sleep on the same bed with you.” He slammed the door right in front of my face.

 

***

 

Author’s note:

 

How? Kekeke actually my intention is to make the angst fic… but Hey, we really miss Ricsyung rite? After Shinhwa Broadcast, we barely got Ricsyung interaction. So I don’t want to make Ricsyung shipper more suffer with angst fic kkkk.. hope this fic not disappoint you ^___^

(anyway, I try to finish my last chapter FF but because I must working and going to collage at the same time, I don’t have so much time to write…mianhae…and pray for me ^^)

 

FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE AUTHOR'S WALL BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK

COMMENT ON THE ARTWORK HERE.