Amusement Park -- Myshinhwafic

Shinhwa 16th Anniversary One-Shots

TITLE: AMUSEMENT PARK

AUTHOR: Myshinhwafic

PAIRING: Shinhwa. Ricsyung

GENRE: Fluff.Drama

WARNINGS: Unbeta. Light and this is purely fanfiction.

DISCLAIMERS: Happy Shinhwa 16th anniversary ^^ May this anniversary will bring Shinhwa & Shcj all the very best, Shinhwa & Shcj mansae ^^

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Happy 16th anniversary my beloved fav group Shinhwa, long liveee & more succes to come for you all <3

SUMMARY:

One moment, I make people laugh and happy.

Next moment, I make people scream and maybe cry.

I am a roller coaster, a scary one.

But to them, to him..

I'm the clumsy one they loves the most, the one he loves the most.

And this a simple story about me and them and him, a simple story about the 6 of us in one big amusement park, Shinhwa.

ARTWORK: makkana_ai

 

.....

 

"Hyesungieee if you must put a rank to Shinhwa member except yourself which member will get the no 1 spot?"

 

"Hyesungiee if the member except you is in a very dangerous situation which member you will save first?

 

"Pilkyo-ah seriously who do you like more? Choongjae, Minbong, Wannie, Andy or me? Is it Choongjae?Between me and Choogjae choose one?"

 

Believe or not, all the (childish) question above came from the mouth of the legendary kpop leader from the legendary and living legend kpop group Shinhwa, the oh so handsome Eric Mun. All the (childish) question above was a special dedication from Eric Mun to the lead vocal of Shinhwa, the heavenly singer and the oh so beautiful Shin Hyesung. The (childish) question above had been repeated by Eric Mun himself for too many times tonight.

 

Which meant within these last few hours Hyesung had been listening to Eric's voice asking him the same question for almost 99 times (Yes Hyesung counted it), just 1 more question it will reach 100. From the pov of a fangirl especially Shcj, it was like heaven on earth, to die for, Shcj will do anything to hear Eric's voice live. Every Shcj especially Eric's stan will do anything to be in Hyesung's shoes right now and had the honor to receive 99 question from Eric.

 

But that Shcj, Shin Hyesung wasn't one of them, he was totally not Eric's stan, at least that what he declared to the outside world. It meant the 99 live question came from Eric completely annoyed him like hell.

 

"Eric...." After took a long deep breath and shortly exhaled it again, Hyesung put his iphone to the side table of his bed before turned his head a little to face Eric who sat laid next to him on Hyesung's bed with two big pleading eyes, eagerly waiting for the answer of his questions.

 

Eric's grinned sheepishly yet innocently to Hyesung's eyes, totally unaware of the irritated look on Hyesung's face. Instantly Hyesung thanked his own decision to put his iphone down on the side table first before facing Eric or else his iphone most likely will end up hiting Eric's face by now.

 

"Hyesungie?I've been asking the same questions and you keep ignoring me the whole day" Eric sulked like a kid, this time Hyesung was kind of regretting his decision about his iphone, he wanted nothing but to hit Eric's face with it now"Tskkk you know what you are so annoying today"

 

"Me..Annoying today?" Hyesung asked in a low voice, eyes widened in disbelief, silently took another long deep breath to control his raising emotion "Why is that?You know Eric, if you ask normal people opinion from 1-10 people, i'm absolutely sure they'll say the kind of annoying person is someone who throwing the same question over and over again to one person, what do you think?"

 

Eric closed his mouth, seemed like fall into some deep thinking, blinked innocently then snorted "Yeah that absolutely annoying!Tskkk how come such person is exist?" Eric asked seriously to Hyesung, totally unaware of Hyesung instant unpleasant expression.

 

"But Hyesungie can we talk about that kind of person later?You still ignoring my questions?So Hyesungie if you must put a rank to Shinhwa member except yourself which member will get the no 1 sp...Ouchhhhh"  Eric Mun precious face just got hit by Shin Hyesung with an iphone.

 

.....

 

Flashback

 

"Minwoo sii, most people see Shinhwa is a fun group to be with, you guys always bring excitment and happy aura to every variety show you guys are invited, doesn't matter whose the audience, Shinhwa can make everyone happy, people says you guys are like the amusement park, what do you think about it?" The reporter from MTV asia asked the question to Minwoo in Shinhwa last interview schedule of the day.

 

This was the interview that started all the nonstop question Hyesung got from Eric today. Though at the excact moment, no one had a bad feeling about it. All they had in mind was finally today schedule will come to end, and every interview went smooth, not even the toughest tricky question can beat them down, so surely a question about Shinnwa are like an amusement park was like a piece of cake, especially to Minwoo, Shinhwa best spoke person.

 

"I think its cool, amusement park is fun, just like us. Amusement park have many different interesting things and aspect all blend well in one place excactly like us, 6 different personality in one place, Shinhwa" As expected a smooth answer from Minwoo who smiled proudly at his own answer.

 

"I wonder if Shinhwa is an amusement park what do you think you gonna be in it?" The reporter continued.

 

"Me?Hmm...I think I..."

 

"Mickey Mouse" Hyesung chirped excitedly before Minwoo can finish his words, all eyes turned into him. Hyesung was dealing with flu since yesterday and his mood went down with it, he was the quite one through all interview today. This was the first time since the nonstop interview started from this morning Hyesung butted in into the interview excitedly.

 

"Mickey Mouse?" The reporter and Andy asked in unison.

 

"Why me is Mickey Mouse?" Minwoo asked curiously

 

"Why Minbong is Micky Mouse, i thought Minbong is something cooler like Superman or Batman if he's turning into famous character, Minwoo is cool" The kind of answer that will make all the Woodong shipper goes awww came from Dongwan's mouth, next to Dongwan, Minwoo biggest fanboy's Junjin nodded to Dongwan statement, while Eric yawned quite openly, the leader clearly wasn't into the interview anymore, he wanted to go home asap.

 

"Because Mickey Mouse is like the mascot or so of Disneyland, the front man, just like Minwoo in Shinhwa. Minwoo is Shinhwa's central, he's the one who lead us in every interview, Shinhwa representative and stuff like that, is it the same to Mickey Mouse?I mean if we talk about Disney or go to Disney on ice, Mickey Mouse is always the one who show up first leading the group in front"

 

"Yeah i think Minwoo is Mickey Mouse, Yo M aka Mickey Mouse, that's so you" Eric butted in, seemed like the topic finally got his interest, he shared a high five with Minwoo who somehow look satisfy with Hyesung answered.

 

"Hyesungie knows me so well, love you" Minwoo planted a kiss to Hyesung's cheek and clinged into him like his favorite teddy bear, while the other members beside Eric were cheering Mickey Mickey to Hyesung, except Eric who suddenly turned silent again as he eyed how Minwoo casually kissed Hyesung's cheek, for a second or two a pout appeared on his face before it changed into a smirk as he pulled Minwoo abruptly from Hyesung.

 

"Minwoo-ah let Hyesungie answer all the amusement park qquestion today, Hyesungie what about the rest of us?" Eric asked with the perfect curious face, actor Mun was in action. Though he curious he wasn't that curious, the leader just wanted to pull Minwoo from being too clingy to Hyesung, it was too obvious for the other members, well except Hyesung himself "I like Hyesung's logic about Minwoo being Mickey Mouse, smart one" Eric added realizing the side glance he received from s while the reporter failed to notice it.

 

"Can i do that?" Hyesung asked to the reporter, slightly feeling proud at Eric compliment, it can be heard from his enthusiast voice.

 

"Sure" The reported who had been silent for a while after watching the noisy Shinhwa in real life for the first time since she was a new reporter fake a cough to calm her own self from giggling like a fangirl at Shinhwa antic "Next is Andy ssi, Shinhwa dongseng, what do you think his role in Shinhwa amusement park Hyesung ssi?"

 

"Andy is a..." Hyesung turned his face to Andy who stared back at him curiously "A carousel, because carousel is a ride that everyone can enjoy and can play with, whether you are an adult or kid, everyone love carousel because is also pretty with color and cute, loveable. Just like our cute Andy"

 

"I love Andy the carousel" Now Junjin was the one who turn into the clingy one as he pulled Andy into a hug alongside a peck on the cheek, everyone shouted Andy the carousel happily in the background including Eric.

 

"Andy ssi do you agree with your hyungs?"

 

"I guess so, carousel isn't bad, at least i'm lovable" Shinhwa maknae grinned and rolled his eyes annoyingly at how his Shinhwa hyungs started to awww-ing at the word lovable and pinched Andy's cheek like it was the most natural thing to do in the world, ignoring the protest from Andy whoose cheek turned red from his hyungs 'abuse'.

 

Shinhwa's way of showing their affection to each other with 'kissing, hugging and abusing' each other wasn't just a rumor, thought the reporter, at this point she can't help but laughing a litte at the sight. The member turned at to her instantly "I'm sorry you guys are too funny" She said without trying to sound rude.

 

"I'm sorry, the members are always like this, sorry for interupting the interview" Hyesung was the first person who let go of Andy, blushing slightly for behaving like kids in TV interview while the other just let go of Andy with a smirk "Who's next?" Hyesung tried to continue the interview.

 

"Junjin"

 

"Jinnie is no doubt a clown, if he's a part of amusement park, he will definitely will become a clown"

 

"Why am i a clown?" Junjin frowned, seemed like he expecting a cooler answer for him, and the fact that Dongwan and Eric was now laughing hard at Hyesung's answer about Junjin made him pout "Not everyone love clown, some kid even scare of a clown" Junjin sulked unhappily, Dongwan and Eric even now Minwoo and Andy started to laugh louder "Yah don't laugh, kids love me!!I can't be a clown!Sungie hyunggg" The not so young anymore second Shinhwa maknae whinned to Hyesung.

 

"Dont look at it from that side, look at clown from the cool side" Hyesung defenced his reply "Clown is the no 1 entertainer in amusement park, just like you Junjin, Shinhwa's no 1 entertainer, Shinhwa's king of variety show" Hyesung explained his logic "Cool right?" At this Junjin's face loosened, a proud grin started to appear on his face "Without you amusement park isn't complete"

 

"That sound like me, the no 1 entertainer, king of variety show" A smug look landed on Junjin's face, he made sure he threw the smug look to Dongwan and Eric whose laugh started to dies "I think its cool, i don't like Hyesung hyung's logic, i love it" Junjin glomped into Hyesung, made sure to peck Hyesung's cheek and when the reporter busied laughing, Junjin made sure to cling into Hyesung tighter and smirk to Eric yet before Junjin can give another kiss on Hyesung's cheek, Eric pulled him back.

 

"Hyesungie do you wanna know what we think will fit you if you are a part of amusement park before you answer about me and Wannie?Me, Jinnie and the members had been discussing it a moment ago right Jinnie?" Eric smartly spoke before Junjin can protest and picked a subject that gain Junjin and Hyesung's interest.

 

"What am i??" Hyesung asked hurriedly, eyes widened with worry and excitment at the same time.

The other 5 grinned excitedly, they somehow managed to discussing about it secretly a moment ago when Hyesung was answering the question.

 

"What is Hyesung ssi to you guys?" The reporter can't hide but grin excitedly too.

 

"A Rollercoaster" The 5 men shouted loudly, Hyesung blinked confusedly.

 

"Why?" Both Hyesung and the reporter said at the same time.

 

"Because hyung is like a rollercoaster" Andy replied first.

 

"Rollercoaster can make people laugh and happy at first" Came from Minwoo.

 

"But at the same time can make people scream out of fear, scary" Dongwan added.

 

"Just like you, one moment you can be a good mother bird, make us laugh at your clumsines next moment you turn into a nagging king and make us want to scream at you to shut up or make us want to stay away from you because you are annoyingly scary"

 

"What?!I'm not like tha....."

 

"Yes you are" Eric cut Hyesung off with a grin.

 

"You Eric Mun!..." Hyesung grabbed Eric's neck playfully, though the members knew Hyesung must secretly have a wish to kill Eric for real by now.

 

"But people still love a rollercoaster because at the end, they know its not dangerous, its just the rollercoaster's way to cheer up on people" Minwoo saved Eric, Hyesung pulled his hand from Eric's neck.

 

"And?"

"Because though its might be a bit scary yet its fun and highly addicting, people can't help but loving the ride, highly addicting, just like i...and the members love you, though you are a bit scary" Eric said with a goofy smile right to Hyesung's eyes that surely made the lead vocal blushed and turned his head away from Eric.

 

"I guess that quite make sense now, though i still dont get it the scary part, i only get the 'people can't help but loving the ride' since im quite loveable even to shcj whose not my bias" Shamelessly Hyesung sulked and bragged next moment with his own self proclaimed, unaware how his fellow members rolled their eyes at him, unaware at how a certain member managed to slip a hand to lingered on Hyesung's waist while rolling his eyes at Hyesung.

 

"Rollercoaster Hyesung interesting" Mumbled the reporter, laughing softly again at how the member started to tease on Hyesung even more.

 

"interestingggg much, rollercoaster is my fav ride in amusement park" Eric cooed in a cute voice.

 

"Stop making a cute voice, its disgusting" Hyesung mocked the leader who only grinned sheepishly, seemed like Hyesung harsh words didn't bother him at all. The reporter can only laugh louder at the sight. Oil and water indeed, she thought as she remembered some Shinhwa fact she search through the internet before the interview.

 

"So who's next??I want to know what Hyesungie think about me" Dongwan's voice reminded the reporter that they still in the middle of interview.

 

"Hyesung ssi what is Dongwan ssi in Shinhwa amusement park?"

 

"The food or the food stall"

 

A second of silent, next moment Shinhwa beside Hyesung and Dongwan was on the floor, laughed.

 

"Yah why am i a food??I dont want to be a food stall!!" A protest fron Dongwan in the middle of laughter.

 

"Because like it or not we need to eat to survive playing all day in amusement park, whether you like the food or not, a food stall can't be refuse, without food stall amusement park is lacking something"

 

"Just like our Kim Dongwan, whether people like him or not for his lame joke, without his stupid lameness something is lacking in Shinhwa, right Hyesung hyung?" Junjin questioned Hyesung, ignoring the unhappy stared from Dongwan at the word 'lame'.

 

"Right" The hyung nodded with a grin.

 

"Lame Kim Dongwan, Kim Dongwan is lame" Eric sang in an annoying tone.

 

"You shut up!You don't even know who you are in amusement park!" Dongwan snorted to Eric, openly slapped him around the head "You probably something even worse than me like haunted house, trash can or so" Dongwan snapped his insult to Eric bluntly, if people didn't have any idea at all about how Shinhwa interact with each other, most likely they will think the members have some kind of bad relationship with each other.

 

"I'm definitely not a trash can!!"The leader didn't stay still and grabbed Dongwan's neck as the revenge for the slap around his head, once again the reporter witnessing the so called Shinhwa's way of showing their affection to each other "Hyesungie tell this dork about how awesome i am in Shinhwa amusement park"

 

"Well Eric isn't a trash can of course, he is..." Hyesung said with a chuckle, Eric grinned widely, Dongwan sulked while the others including the reporter eyed him impatiently.

 

"What what?" Eric was waiting impatiently.

 

Hyesung stared at him for a moment, seemed like he still deciding which rule will fit Eric best before his face lightened up as if there was a bulb on top of his head next he spoke" "You are the mechanic aka the repairman" With an excited face and somehow looked proud at his choice, Hyesung annouced what he thought of Eric as a part of amusement park, the room  filled with mocking laugh as quickly as Eric's face fell down,

 

"Repairman?Eric ssi?Why??" The reporter asked shortly to Hyesung, thinking it must be some kind of physical war between oil and water.

 

"Because its fit him the best, the reason is...a secret, think by your self" Half joking half serious, Hyesung replies with  an evil smile, the room turned into a chaos by laughter and Eric who went silent immediately.

 

With that the interview came to end with Eric refused to talk Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy for becoming a cooler thing in amusement park than Eric, if they were a part of amusement park. With Eric started throwing Hyesung the classic 'who do you like more amongst the shinhwa member' and such related question once the interview done.

 

The 1263728393939xxxxx times of Shinhwa internal affair begin alongside the 163638636372828289xxxx times of ricsung aka Shinhwa's oil and water conflict.

 

End of Flashback

 

"Hyesungieeeeeeee" A long whinned, from Eric of course "Answer my question pleaseee"

 

"Eric will you stop?I swear i'm almost running out of patience here..."

 

"But...."

 

"Aish shut up!!" Hyesung snapped, finally out of patience. Eric stopped speaking abruptly, his face fell down for real this time, sad like a lost puppy. Suddenly Hyesung felt a little bad about it.

 

"Ok fine" Now the usually stubborn Eric even gave up, normally this only happen when Eric feels really tired, upset,piss or really sad. Hyesung glanced to Eric's face from the corner of his eyes.

 

"Hey what about sleep Eric-ah?We have morning schedule tomorrow, don't you feel tired?I'm exhausted" Tried to lighten the mood, Hyesung brought himself closer to Eric, snuggled into him. Normally Eric will pull Hyesung even closer yet today all Eric did was giving Hyesung some hmmm then closed his eyes "Junghyuk-ah"

 

"Hmm?You are exhausted, just sleep Sungie, i'm exhausted too" Even when Hyesung called Eric with his korean name that normally always touch the soft spot in Eric, today Eric didn't even bother to open his eyes.

 

"Junghyuk-ah...." Hyesung tried again, this time he made sure to speak with  a pleading voice, the kind of voice that normally will make Eric turn his head to Hyesung, yet today though Eric's face instantly stiffen at Hyesung pleading voice, his eyes remained close. Now it was obvious to Hyesung that in someway he made Eric upset for real today.

 

For a moment Hyesung just stared hopelessly to Eric's face, now he seriously felt bad toward the Shinhwa leader, his bestfriend for 16th year and at the same time also his on off boyfriend for almost 10 years. Inside, he clearly knew how to cheer up the man next to him, the annoying man that weirdly also the only person Hyesung found himself falling in love deeper each day in the last 10 years. Now the problem Hyesung's pride didn't let him easily to cheer up his lover. After all he and Eric were the oil and water of Shinhwa.

 

However Eric next movement stopped him from having an internal affair instantly.

 

"Night Hyesungie"

 

That was all Eric said to Hyesung, when normally Eric refuses to go to sleep without giving Hyesung a good night kiss, no matter how tired he was. It hit Hyesung that Eric wasn't just upset but really upset. And at time like this after dating for too long, Hyesung knew he had no choice but put his ego down.

 

"Eric-ah can i tell you something before  i sleep?" Without waiting for Eric's answer, Hyesung snuggled closer to Eric, a smile curled on his lips when he felt Eric's body slightly tremble at their closeness.

 

"Sungie...I'm sleepy..."

 

"It won't take long Junghyuk-ah, just give me 5 minutes at max" Hyesung whisperered closely to the crook of Eric's neck, the other man trembled even more "You will listen to me right?"

 

Eric's face tightened, he looked unsure, Hyesung knew the other man was in the middle of trying to control his expression. Eric's wall started to crumble.

 

"You know why you are the repairman if Shinhwa member is a part of the amusement park?" Hyesung didn't waste time in making Eric's wall crumble even more and he made it at the right tim with the right words..

 

"Why?" With a pout in his face, furious face, Eric opened his eyes just a second after Hyesung finished his question "Is it because you see me as the outsider one inside Shinhwa?Or you just want to put me down in front of public? Don't you think you take it too far?" Eric sulked, openly spilled his feeling to Hyesung.

 

"Are you an idiot?"

 

"Ok now you even call me an idiot instead of making me feel better, thx you Hyesungie" Eric thanked Hyesung with sarcasm "Ok i better sleep for real now" Eric was about to close his eyes again, Hyesung stopped him by holding his chin "Hyesungie i want to sl...eep" Eric startled, Hyesung just kissed him softly on the lips.

 

"Why you are the repairman?Because in my opinion the repairman is one of the most important thing in amusement park. The repairman is the one who make sure all the ride in a good condition and the one who fix the ride if is something wrong with it, can you get it?"

 

Eric stayed silent, yet his face slightly softened.

 

"Without a great mechanic as the repairman, the amusemnt park can't work properly. Although some people will probably won't notice the repairman, but it actually the repairman who protect and make sure the amusement park will continue to goes on from behind, just like how you as Shinhwa leader lead us silently from behind while Minwoo is the one like Mickey Mouse who takes the lead in front, don't you get it now?Without you Shinhwa can't reach this far, you are very...important Eric-ah" Hyesung explained with a blushing cheek at the end, somehow as soon as he finished his words, Eric pulled Hyesung as closer as possible to him, finally for the first time tonight after giving him some cold shudder.

 

"I get it..." A wide grin painted all over Eric's face, there was no trace or upset look at all, instead his eyes suddenly got wider and lighten up now as if some idea just hit him.

 

"What?" This time Hyesung was the one who tried to control his expression, trying not to smile at Eric suddenly to happy and bright face.

 

"Thats mean a rollercoaster can't live properly without a repairman right?" Eric asked with two pleading eyes, Hyesung blinked at the question. He knew what idea Eric had in mind by throwing that question, he knew Eric's leech logic way of thinking. For a moment his pride rose again but then when he stared closely to big hope in Eric's eyes, he sighed.

 

"Yes Eric, just like i can't live properly...without you, get it??Can we stop talking now i'm sleepy?" Hyesung hurriedly close his eyes to hide his shyness, faking a yawn. For a moment he thought Eric will soon but no words come from Eric "Eric?" Hyesung halfhearted opened his eyes a little and found two big eyes right in front Eric "Eric I..."

 

"Yes i get it, thank you and good night Pilkyo-ah" Eric cut Hyesung words, closed his own eyes but before that he made sure to kiss Hyesung on the lips and forehead first.

 

And that how the 1836383923637282929292xxxxxx times argument between oil and water of Shinhwa ended up in peace again with oil and water sleeping in each other arms.

 

And this was just one of the day when Shinhwa member had an internal affair between the members, and ended up in peace.

 

Six people, with six different personality, with six different rules, all in one name called Shinhwa. Just like all different rides, rule, stuff and people involves in one amusement park, all exist because it was united, Just like Shinhwa exist because of the members exist and united.

 

The End.

 

 

FROM THE MODERATOR:

 

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE AUTHOR'S WALL BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK.

 

COMMENT ON THE ARTWORK HERE.