8

RadioActive

They all fled the place, zombies following behind.
They ran as fast as they could and tried to find hiding places as they did.
Daehyun dragged Yongguk behind a wall of one of their buildings.
A zombie managed to grab his bag and the younger struggled to get away.
"Leave it!" Yongguk said as he grabbed Daehyuns arm and yanked him forward.
They continue to run until they lost sight of the zombies.

"Are you crazy?! There are meds in that bag! Meds that you need!" Daehyun said angrily.
"We can worry about that later...what good are meds if you're dead?" He seemed to have trouble breathing but Daehyun failed to notice it as he continued to anxiously glance behind the wall.

"Dae..." Yongguk said breathlessly and the other turned around to him.
"Go...we both know I'm slowing you down and let's face it, in this condition I'm as good to you as dead..." He winced in pain as he lifted his arm and put it on the wall for support.

"This condition?! Are you having trouble breathing?!" It dawned the younger that the other seemed more breathless then usual then Youngjaes words echoed in his mind.

If he can't breath he won't survive...

"He's not here, he can't help" Yongguk said as if he read the others mind.
"What?!" Daehyun looked around and the fear of losing Yongguk grew stronger by the second.

Youngjae isn't there...in fact Zelo and Jieun weren't there as well.
They were abandoned.

"Go and find them I'm slowing you down..." He said and Daehyun shook his head.
"I'm staying with you...you're important to me...the only one I have left, so I'm not abandoning you, I'm going to save you!" He pulled his knife out of his jeans and gave it to Yongguk then he took out his screw driver.

He practically dragged the other into the building in front since the other refused to walk.
He protested, the idea that Daehyun would stay with him and might die instead of going with the rest and surviving angered him.

Daehyun walked into the building and let Yongguk sit against a wall.
He then walked around and scanned the area.
There were a few zombies there but he managed to handle them alone.
He returned to the other who was still breathless.

"I need to check the wound..." He said and lifted the olders shirt then opened the bandage.

Press on his chest and check it in comparison to yours, if you feel his is a little too hard or feels bloated from fluids then he will need surgery or he'll die.

The word die burned in his ears and tears started to fall from his eyes.
Yongguk watched silently, feeling guilty.
Daehyun pressed on his chest as he pressed on his own.

It's full of liquids.

He took a deep breath and then got up and paced in circles.
"Dae... I don't have a chance...just go."
Yongguk got up, the bandage fell off and his shirt slid back down, covering his torso again.

Daehyun then abruptly turned around and kissed the older.
Yongguk was a little bewildered at first.

But this was the last time right?it doesn't matter anyway...

He slowly gave in and they both melted into the kiss.
Daehyun pushed his tongue into the olders mouth and he groaned.
The heat between them rose and they just wanted to get and lay on the cold floor.

Yongguk though became too breathless and he had to pull away.
He started to cough as he walked back to the wall and leaned against it for support.

Daehyun remained in his position, still crying.
"I won't let you die!" He cried and the other looked at him behind lidded eyes.
"I don't know what I'll do with out you..." He said more quietly now.
Daehyun turned away as he sniffed, he looked up at the ceiling to stop his tears but with no luck, the thought of losing Yongguk wouldn't leave his mind.

Yongguk staggered forward and back hugged the younger.
"You'll be just fine" He glued a warm kiss to the youngers head, "go..."
Daehyun wiped his tears and turned to face the other.
"I'm not letting another person die on me! Get it into your stupid mind! I'm not letting another person die! Especially not you!"


Youngjae stopped once he noticed the zombies couldn't be heard anymore.
He looked at the other two and then searched for Daehyun and Yongguk.

They weren't anywhere to be found.

"!" He hissed as he took a few steps to the direction they came from.
Zelo and Jieun caught on already and searched for the missing two as well.
"You don't think...?" Zelo said and Youngjae frowned at him.

"They're not..." Jieun surprised them and they both looked at her.
"Yongguk saved me, Daehyun is a part of this group so he saved me as well... That's why they're alive and that's why we're going back to save them" she started making her way back.

Zelo grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "what if they're dead? It's a risk! I'm not going back for corpses."
"You did when we were in the forest" she said as she glared at him.
"That was a mistake, I don't blame them but if I had to do it all over again I would have left them for dead, maybe then Jongup and Himchan would still be alive."
"They're human beings as well! What's more, Yongguk is severely injured! We can't just leave them behind, they're our friends as well!" Youngjae scolded him then took a deep breath, "I'm going with Jieun...you're not staying behind you're coming with us! Whether you like it or not!"


Yongguk struggled to breath, every breath he took felt like a sharp knife carving into his insides.
He swallowed thickly, his throat dry.

Daehyun glanced at him.
"They abandoned us you know..." He stated and the older stared at the wall in front of him.
He suddenly squeezed his eyes shut the pain slowly becoming more and more unbearable.
Daehyun got up and Yongguk did the same.

"Where to?" He said, trying to mask his pain.
"To the refugee center and you're staying here, I'll get help and then come back to you" he said then stopped and turned around.
"I'm coming back, don't think I'm not" he said and before he opened the door he stopped again, "I'm sorry I kissed you" he said then walked out quickly.
Yongguk sighed as he once again slumped against the wall, "I'm not sure whether I am..."


The three made their way back, walking slowly in case there are still zombies around.
An SUV pulled over, "to the refugee cent?" A man rolled the drivers window down and gave them a big warm smile.

They all looked at each other, "don't even think about it, we need to find them" Youngjae knew what went on in Zelos head.
"They can help! You can help right?!" He asked the two in the car, they looked at each other then smiled and nodded.
"We will find them faster if we get more help..." Jieun reasoned then turned to Youngjae with pleading eyes.
Youngjae looked between the two then sighed heavily and nodded in dismay.

They all got on the SUV.
they drove for about ten minutes.

"Stop the car!" Youngjae yelled as he saw something familiar on the ground.
They stopped and he jumped off the SUV as he pulled out his knife.
He stabbed the two zombies that were there then picked up the duffle bag on the ground.
He opened it and dread filled his heart, it was Daehyuns.


Daehyun cautiously walked out the building.
A zombie launched at him and he stabbed it.
Soon followed 4 more zombies trying to get a bite.
He struggled, only one thing occupying his mind- he needs to hurry or Yongguk will die.

He ran towards the direction they came from, hoping he won't get lost.
He stopped in his tracks when he heard something from behind him.
He turned around and saw an SUV further behind.
"We're saved!" He mumbled with a hopeful smile.
He lifted both hands and waved at the jeep.


"Is that him?" The stranger on the drivers sit asked and they all looked at the front.
All three smiled, happy they're not in search of zombies.
"But where is Yongguk?" Jieun asked and the worry started to take over once again.


The SUV stopped and Youngjae hopped off of it.
The smile on Daehyuns lips turned so wide it seemed impossible.

"Youngjae!" He said and ran to hug the other.
"Thank god you're alive!" Youngjae returned the hug, but the thoughts of Yongguk bothered him and he broke he hug, "where is Yongguk?!" He asked and Daehyun smiled wryly.
"I need your help, we need to take him to the refugee center! His condition is worsening!" Daehyun looked at the SUV.
"Can you guys help?" He asked, a pleading look in his eyes.
Youngjae nodded with a smile.
"Show is the way!"

Daehyun told the driver where to go to and when they finally arrived they all got off.
They walked into the building, Daehyun practically ran in.
"Hyung!" Daehyun yelled happily.

Though, at the sight he saw...the smile on his lips didn't last long.
 



omg an update!! i couldn't find time i'm so so so so sorry! i had three tests in a row! crazy! and i have one more in two days ><
damn school and it's inconsideration to kpop fans!!


i told my parents i was sick and now i'm at home.... i should do it more often it feels so great to have a break ;-;


i'm sorry but this gif is just...*slaps this bastard*