I Love You - Chp 2

I Love You

Chapter 2


Jaejoong unlocked her apartment and entered inside while carrying her heels in her hand. She hates them as it gives her too much pain. While walking towards her room she heard her father coughing badly in his room. She took out the medicine from the kitchen cabinet and made her way towards her father's room. She helped her father to sit and take his medicines.

"Why didn't you take your medicines appa?"

"Sorry I forgot"

"Its ok now go to sleep" She said while helping her father to lay down. She fixed his blanket and was about to leave when she felt a tug on her wrist.

"I' m sorry Jaejoong-ah". Her father appologised. Jaejoong could just sigh and not help but think about that horrible day when she was forced to do something she didn't wanna.

Flashblack

6 Months ago

"Aniyo appa.Please I don't wanna do this" Jaejoong pleaded with her father with tears streaming down her face.

"Then what do you want to do? We don't have money to pay off my debt" Her father yelled

"All the money we have you spend only on your liquor." Jaejoong said

"Just shutup. We have no other option but to go ahead with this. You know I am not well and I cannot go out and earn money."

"You are drunk the whole day appa, with this state who will give you a job"

"Stop talking nonsense. Can't you do this much for your father. And why are you throwing tanturms, I m not asking you to  sacrifise something big."

"Appa you are asking your own daughter to be an agent just so you could have money to buy liquor. You disguste me appa"
*Slap* 

Jaejoong's father slapped her and said,

"I don't care if you like it or no but I have already made the deal. That guy is coming in half n hour so get ready" Her father said while dragging her towards her room.

"Appa please, appa i don't want to do this" Jaejoong tried to free her hand from her father but her father just pushed her in the room and locked it from outside.

From that day onwards Jaejoong changed her name to Yuri whenever she goes out with anyone for parties or dinner. The money she earned from being an was used for paying of her father's debt and buying his medicines.

End of flashback

"Please appa keep your sorry to yourself. Look at you, the reason why you forced your own daughter into being an is killing you now. Your alcohol is killing you now" Jaejoong said as she yanked her hand went to her room.

Like every night she cries herself to sleep.


The next morning Yeonhee went to Yunho's room to call him for breakfast. But when she entered the room she saw her brother staring in to nothing in particular.
"Oppa are you deaf I knocked like 10 times can't you answer." Yeonhee sat n front of her brother. She noticed that her brother didn't pay attention to her but was silently sitting on the bed. Yeonhee went closer and waved her hand in front of his face but she still didn't get any response.

"Yah oppa what is wrong with you." She said while violently shaking Yunho. Yunho came out of his trans and was startled by the violent shaking.

"Why are you shaking me. Have you lost it" Yunho said while slapping her hands away.

"You were not responding even when i called like 10 times. You just keep staring and creeped me out." Yeonhee said

"Yah Yeonhee I think I'm in love"
"WHAT" yeonhee shouted in shock. Yunho cupped her face and said

"Can you lower your volume or umma will hear you"
"Oppa tell me who is it, is it someone from Boston"
"No she is a korean and stays in seoul." Yunho said with a stupid smile on his face.

"Oh who is she. Temme the whole story please" Yeonhee was all excited to know about the girl.

"You see you already know her very well. You can even help me in persuading her." Yunho said. Yeonhee was confued as to who her brother was talking about. Yunho saw her expression and decided to tell her the name.

"It's your best friend Jaejoong"

Yeonhee eyes grew wider and she was about to say something but couldn't as Yunho cupped her face again.

"Don't you dare yell" He said. Yeonhee nodded her head while slapping yunho's hand continuosly. Yunho released her so she could say something.

"Oppa you are kidding right. I mean you just met her 3 days ago how can you say you love her"

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now. You know from the day I have met her I imagine her all the times. I feel like I want to meet her again and know everything about her. I'm sure I am in love" Yunho excitedly said.

"Omo my oppa likes my best friend that's so cool. I ll help you oppa" Yeonhee said while jumping on the bed.

"Oh oppa you are so lucky. You have a chance tonight. You see umma and kun umma are going over to halmonie's place tonight so I called all our friends to chill and Jaejoong is also coming."

"You sure she is coming." Yunho asked her.

Yeonhee nodded in excitement.

"Yes!!" yunho said happily.

"Ok now come on lets go downstairs or umma will come up looking for us" Yeonhee said and went down with yunho to have their breakfast and start the day. She had so many ideas in her head for tonight's party.

Later that night all their friends had gathered and everyone was having a good time. Yunho was impatient as Jaejoong had not arrived yet. Just then Yeonhee came in with Jaejoong and yunho walked towards them.

"Ok so I know you two didn't quite have a very good 1st meeting so let me introduce you two again." Yeonhee said and introduced them again.

Yunho's Pov

Ah I hate my sister, why does she need to bring our 1st meeting up. I held my hand out for a handshake. I was scared if she was still angry with me but I was happy when she smiled and accepted the handshake.

'Man I can die if she smiles like this to me everyday' i thought to myself.

" So am I forgiven? " I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

She just smiled beautifully and nodded.

I seriously think I ll die if she keeps on smiling like this

"Umm...oppa she has come here to enjoy the party" I could here yeonhee speaking. Why does she have to speak?

"of course I know that." I said. Eyes still on my angel.

'Did I just call her an angel.'

'Ofcourse she is an angel , she is my angel' 

I was still in my thoughts when i heard a melodic voice.

"May be she means that you should let go of me now"

'No this can't be. I haven't even confessed and she is asking me to let her go. NO" I was still think for ways to make her stay with me when I felt a tug on my wrist.

I looked down to our hands that were still connected and realised what she meant.

'She just meant to let go of her hand. But I don't want to' I reluctantly let go of her as I didn't want to give her another reason to hate me.

As soon as I let go of her yeonhee dragged her to their grroup. Aish what was the hurry. Didn't she say she would help me get her.

I need to think of something myself, Yeonhee is of no use.

End of Yunho's pov

2 Hours later

Everybody was lazying off after having a delicious dinner and ofcourse some alcohol to go with. This was the perfect time to start the game that yunho had thought of.

"Everyone Isn't it boring to just booze and dance all the time. Lets play spin the bottle." Yunho announced.

Everyone was excited to play as it is the best game to play when everyone is drunk. They all sat in a circle in the living room. Yunho was the first to spin the bottle.

The bottle pointed to wards Jaejoong and she chose 'Truth'

"Ok I have a question" Yunho said . "Do you have a boyfriend?"

He was staring at Jaejoong with puppy eyes pleading in his mind that she would say no.

"No" Jaejoong answered. Yunho's heart started to race after hearing the answer . Now it was Jaejoong's turn to spin the bottle. This time it pointed towards Yunho.

'What are the odds' Yeonhee mumbled.

"So tell us something about yourself that nobody knows" One of their friend asked.

"You all know me very well, like an open book" Yunho said

"Come on there has to be something" This time it was Jaejoong who persuaded him to tell them something about himself.

Yunho succumbed to Jaejoong's request and said,

"Ok there is something that nobody knows but me. But today I want to say it to everyone, especially to someone special. I love someone very much" Yunho said with his eyes on Jaejoong. Jaejoong started to feel a bit uncomfortable but Yunho continued and said,

"It happened three days ago. It was a bit spicy though."

"Love at first sight right" one of his friend interupted.

"No, Love at first bite." Yunho said while looking at Jaejoong. Yeonhee coudn't help but smile secretly hearing her brother's confession.

"So who is this person" another friend asked getting interested in the story.

"She is here. In this party. With all of us."  Everybody understood who Yunho was talking about as he lovingly stared at Jaejoong. Jaejoong started to feel more uncomfortable and got up and went to the kitchen stating that she was thirsty.

"I told you I ll help you. What was the need of this bold confession" Yeonhee said as got up. She was about to follow her best friend when yunho stopped her and said,"I ll talk to her. Don't worry"


So what do you think?

should i continue?

write down your comments

Subscribe and comment

Thank you :)