I Love You - Chp 3

I Love You

A/n Blue lines- yunho

      Pink lines- jaejoong

these lines are like narator speaking

these lines are the content of the card 

Chapter 3


Yunho went to the kitchen and saw that Jaejoong was fidgeting with her phone. Jaejoong saw Yunho approaching and diverted her attention towards her cell as if she was texting.

"Why did you leave?" Yunho asked.

"Then what should I do. You have already embarrased me in front of your and mine friends." Jaejoong said while pouting a bit

Yunho had the urge to kiss the pout but he had to control himself.

"I didn't want to embarras you Jaejoong, but rather confess how I feel about you." Yunho explained. Jaejoong kept staring towards yunho as if she was not satisfied with the reason and waiting for more explanation. Yunho understood the look and continued,

"What is the harm in confessing in front of everyone. They are our friends right? We don't need to feel embarrased in front of our friends. And if i would confess behind everyone's back you would feel more disappointed. But still if you feel I did something wrong then I am sorry" Yunho said

Jaejoong could only smile at Yunho's sweet appology. Her smiling face was a que to Yunho that he was forgiven.

"Lets forget all the confessing and be friends." Yunho said while handing out his hand for a handshake.

Jaejoong smiled sweetly and accepted yunho's hand. "but only firends,ok?" she said.

"I promise" Yunho said as his two fingers of right hand were slightly pinching his neck while his left hand raised in air as if he his swearing on something.

"So tell me about yourself." Yunho said

"Now you want to know about me, after a bold confession" Jaejoong said while laughing a bit.

Jaejoong's laugh was like a melody to Yunho's ears. 

"Didn't I say forget about the confession. I want to know more about my new friend" 

"Ok. Umm there is nothing much to tell about myself but 1 thing I love the most is dancing."

"So you want to be a dancer! That's good. So have you auditioned anywhere."

"I have but got rejected all the time. I think I need to prepare myself more"

"Don't be sad. I am sure you can achieve all your dreams"

"How can you be so positive about it?"

"Because I know you can. You know what I can teach you some cool dance moves"

"You and dance?"

"Hey don't underestimate your friend. Once upon a time even I dreamt of becoming a dancer"

"Then why didn't you become one"

"Same old story. When you have a family business to take care of nobody cares about your dream"

"Don't say that. One should never give up on their dreams"

"Then you have to promise me to become a successfull dancer. If you fulfill your dream I ll believe that even I did"

"I promise" Jaejoong said while immitating Yunho's hand gestures when he promised.

They both were lost into their conversation. The party outside was long forgotten. But someone had to disturb them.

"Oppa Jaejoong are you two done talking. Please come out and dance with us." Yeonhee shouted from the living room.

"She is very loud. How are you still friends with her" Yunho asked

"How can you say something like that about her. She is my best friend" Jaejoong defended yeonhee

"Ok i won't bad mouth about your 'best friend' who is actually my sister. Anyways lets go out....the dance floor is all yours" Yunho said while walking out of the kitchen.

As they were walking out Jaejoong recieved a call from that same dreadful number. She asked Yunho to go ahead and that she would soon join them after answering the call.

"Yuri, you have an appointment in next 1 hour. Be ready" the guy on the line was about to cut when Jaejoong interrupted him.

"But I told you I won't take any appointments today. I informed you earlier I needed an off today"

"I know but this is one of our important clients and he only wants to go out with you"

"But I can't"

"Don't say you can't. You very well know what your father owes us. So stop arguing and be ready in an hour"

Jaejoong sighed and didn't know what to do. She needed a good reason to get out.

When jaejoong walked into the living room she saw everyone dancing. The music was very loud and Jaejoong thought nobody would notice her and she could easily escape. But she was wrong as yeonhee pulled her to the dance floor when she was about to leave.

"I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW" Jaejoong had to shout as the music was very loud.

"NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE. THE PARTY HAS JUST STARTED." Yeonhee yelled back

"BUT MY FATHER IS NOT KEEPING WELL"

"ARRASO....YOU LEAVE FIRST. DO YOU WANT OPPA TO DROP YOU"

"NO ITS OK I GOT MY BIKE WITH ME. BYE" Jaejoong said her goodbyes and gave a hug to yeonhee.

When she was outside starting her bike Yunho came towards her and said

"Hey why are you leaving. Please don't leave" 

"I am sorry but I really have to leave my father is not feeling well"

"Oh ok take care....give me a call if anything serious."

"Ok bye" Jaejoong was about to leave when Yunho stopped her again

"But you don't have my number." He said as he took her cell phone and saved his number

"Here you go. Call me if you need any help"

"Thankyou" Jaejoong said and finally left.

Yunho was just standing there until she was out of his sight. He sighed and went back to the party.


Yunho was a simple, sorted, and straight forward guy.

And then there was Jaejoong on the other side who had never met a single guy who tried to earn her repect.

She was always herself when she was with Yunho. Their friendship grew day by day and slowly Yunho started to feel more for Jaejoong.

One day he decided to confess but this time in a way that would not offend Jaejoong.


Yunho drove to Jaejoong's house while buying flowers and a beautiful gift on the way. As he parked his car near her building he saw Jaejoong in a y black cocktail dress waiting for someone. He was about to get out and greet her when he saw a black sedan stop near Jaejoong. He was confused as to why Jaejoong was dressed like that, who was in that car and why and where did Jaejoong go with that man. He decided to fall her and they arrived to a 5star restaurant.

He followed them inside and saw that guy whisper something in Jaejoong's ears. Jaejoong smiled and nodded to the guy and the guy left. He was jealous because of that and decided to approach Jaejoong.

"Hi Jaejoong!"

"Yun...yunho what are you doing here"

"Me? I am following you but what are you doing here?

"And look at you all dressed up. I must say you are looking really stunning"

"Yunho wh...why don...don't you go home. I ll meet you tomorrow"

"I can't wait till tomorrow. I have to say this today and right now.

"wh..what is it?"

"I Love You Jaejoong" Yunho said while handing the flowers and gift to jaejoong.

"I really love you, will you marry me?"

Jaejoong hesitantly smiled and took the small card from the flowers and read it

'Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I would still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless and so I will just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I have ever met and I can't imagine my life without you. I LOVE YOU <3."

Jaejoong let out a soft chuckle and looked at Yunho.

"I know its a bit cheesy but I mean all of it. Please don't say no." Yunho said while scratching his not so itchy head.

Just then the guy who Jaejoong had actually came back and interrupted the sweet moment.

"Who is he Yuri" The guy asked while placing his hands on Jaejoong's slim waist.

Yunho didn't like the way the guy hold jaejoong.

"oh..he..he is my friend's brother" Jaejoong said. The smile on her face was long gone.

"Hi I am Cha Tae Hyun" the guy introduced himself

"I am Jung Yun Ho" yunho introduced himself and looked towards jaejoong for an answer.

"Yunho this is my boyfriend" Jaejoong said without any expression on her face.

Yunho was shocked to listen that. He didn't know why Jaejoong hid the fact from him all this while.

"Yuri we are getting late for the party. Lets go. Nice to meet you yunho shi" Tae hyun said while slightly pulling jaejoong with him.

Yunho was just grounded there on the same spot.

"Yunho please meet me near my house in two hours" jaejoong managed to say it before going into the ball room.


How is it?

do you guys like it?

please comment.....its like a drug for the writer

comment and subscribe thankyou

and here is Jaejoong's bike

Here are the flowers

 the card

and Jaejoong's dress

PICTURE CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

THANK YOU :)