I Love You - Chp 4

I Love You

Chapter 4


Yunho was sitting outside the convenience store near Jaejoong's appartment and was waiting for her. He had already gulped down two bottles of soju and the third one was half finished. He was about to take a sip from the bottle when it was snatched away from him.
"Yah" he said angrily but his expression changed completely when he saw it was Jaejoong.

"H..Hi..Ja..Jaejoong" He didn't know why he was nervous though. He felt like he met her for the first time.

"Are you fine? Umm Can we talk" Jaejoong asked hesitantly.

Yunho nodded and asked her to take a sit. Jaejoong took a sit next to yunho and took a sip from the bottle. Yunho looked at her in shock and she just smiled at him.

"You think I can't drink" She said

"No you can do whatever you want. Its just that I get to know new things about you all at once"

Jaejoong sighed and bit her lips before speaking.

"Do you know what is the best quality of you?"

Yunho just looked at her without showing any expression on his face.

"You never get scared of doing anything. You feel each and every emotion. You express yourself really good. You really are never scared of anything."

"Whats the use of looking for my good qualities? I have already lost you Jaejoong."

"You still don't get it Yunho. The guy you met today was my boyfriend..."

"I know he is your boyfriend" Yunho didn't let Jaejoong finish.

"But only for tonight." Jaejoong said with tears in her eyes.

Yunho didn't understand what Jaejoong was trying to say. He was not sure if he heard her right.

"Just for tonight?" He asked her to confirm whether he had heard her right or not.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I am n ." Jaejoong let out the truth with difficulty. She didn't know if it was the right thing or no but she wanted to Yunho to know about her.

"WHAT" Yunho yelled as he did not want to believe what he just heard.

Yunho was shocked to listen to Jaejoong's words. It was like Jaejoong had decided to talk about things that didn't confused him.

"Yes I am an , who goes out people to parties, so they can get their enjoyment and status. My father forced me into this to pay off his debts. Now his very sick and to get money for his treatment I have to do all this. How much ever I want I cannot get out from this now. You have no idea how it feels when those men offer me money. Not just for the parties but also something else. But I swear Yunho I have never crossed the limits." Jaejoong said with tears alreay rolling down her cheeks.

"But it doesn't matter now as I ll never be able to gain respect like a normal girl. I have accepted the fact that my life is not and will never be normal. I am not normal Yunho" Jaejoong said after catching up her breath. But the tears didn't stop and she had no control over them. She wanted to pour out all her sorrows to some one she trusts.
She was crying when Yunho stood up and wrapped his coat around her bare shoulders. She looked up to him with her tearful eyes. Yunho smiled and wiped her tears with his thumb and gave her a back hug as he leaned down to her level.

Jaejoong's tears didn't stop and she continued, "You always keep on saying you are awesome. You trully are awesome. You are really special yunho and I would never want that my lifestyle disturbs your life. The girl you are hugging right now is not Jaejoong but Yuri. And you know what Jaejoong hates Yuri. I can never expect you to leave with me...who has two persons in one Yunho." Jaejoong got up as she pushed yunho a bit.

She was about to walk away when Yunho pulled her into a tight hug. She tried to struggle but Yunho's words stopped her

"Don't say that Jaejoong. I really love you. We ll think of something to get you out of this. Please don't walk away from me."

Jaejoong pulled out of the hug and caresed Yunho's cheeks with her hand. She smiled towards Yunho but didn't know what to say. She just left without saying anything.
Yunho was just standing there.

Then his eyes noticed the card that Jaejoong left behind on the table. It was the same card which he had given her. All their memories came in front of his eyes. That's when he decided not to give up on his love easily.


Few days later


Its been few days since Yunho last heard from Jaejoong. He even asked Yeonhee if she has met her.

"No oppa she hasn't come to college and even the dance class past few days."

"Didn't you try contacting her?" Yunho asked.

"I did oppa...let me finish first, you always are in a hurry to know anything about her. You truly love her"

"Stop going around the bushes and tell me what did she say"

"Well she said she wasn't keeping well past few days and she'll resume dance class from today."

"ok thankyou" Yunho immediately left for jaejoong's dance class once he got the information.

"Aish he is really obsessed with her."


"Hey take away all the things. Don't leave behind anything. Break down this please" A big guy yelled outside a fastfood stall

"Don't do this please. I ll pay off the money i owe you. Please don't take this place down" An elderly lady was on her kness and begging the big guy.

"Ahjumma who are they? what are they doing?" Jaejoong came into the scene when she saw the ahjumma from the odeng stall begging on her knees.

"This owes our boss 1million won. She promised to repay in a year but still hasn't" The big guy said with a disgusted look.

Jaejoong helped the ahjumma to stand up and stood in front of the guy.

"How can you talk like this to her. She would be your mother's age. She said she ll pay it back to you your boss but its just that she doesn't have enough money right now." Jaejoong said while defending the stall owner.

"Oh so a girl like you will teach me manners. You know what I can teach you many things aswell." The guy said as he came forward towards jaejoong.

Jaejoong took few steps back in fear but she was soon caught between the strong arms of the guy.

"Please help me. Someone please help." Jaejoong asked for help.

But nobody from the crowd tried to help her. The big guy tried to kiss her but Jaejoong kept on struggling. Suddenly she was pulled out og the big guy's hold. It happened so fast that she almost lost her balance. After getting her balance back she saw the guy on the floor being hit by some one. Her eyes widdened in shock when she swa that the guy who saved her was no one else but Yunho.

"Yunho leave him." she tried to pull yunho away from the guy but YUnho kept on hitting him.

"YUNHO PLEASE LEAVE HIM" Jaejoong yelled as she was scared that yunho might kill him.

Yunho got back to his senses when heard jaejoong's loud voice. He got u from the ground and also mad the bad guy stand up with him.

"Go tell your boss that this stall is going to stand here forever." Yunho said while pushing away the guy. The guy quickly ran away from the scene with his men.

"Thankyou and sorry kids, because of me you two had to face this" The ahjumma said

"Its ok ahjuma" Yunho and Jaejoong both said it together. They both looked at each other and the look in their eyes made the ahjumma smile happily.

"You two look really good together. Your kids would be so good looking" the ahjumma said

Jaejoong snapped out as soon as she heard the ahjumma. She blushed a little and turned around and started walking away.

"You say beautiful words ahjumma" Yunho said and went behind jaejoong.

"Jaejoong wait" Yunho caught up to jer but she ignored him and continued walking.

"I ll always save you like this from dangerous situations, like your hero" he kept walking behind her.

Jaejoong stopped in her track and turned around.

"Its not a joke Yunho."

"I know that it is not a joke. It is really serious."

"Yunho thankyou for saving me before but we need to stop this now"

"Stop what"

"I love you jaejoong"

"Have you seriously lost it Yunho"

"Long ago. You know its good to get lost in love. I am already lost, just waiting for you to get lost in love."

"Why don't you try to understand Yunho..."

"Ok listen we ll make a deal. Just once tell me you don't love me while looking deep in my eyes. I promise I won't show you my face again."

Jaejoong stared at him for a while trying to say something. She soon gave up and started walking away again. She couldn't go long as yunho caught her wrist.

"Please leave my hand Yunho...please don't make it difficult for me...for us"

"I am holding this hand all my life Jaejoong.I ll never leave you alone Jaejoong. I know you love me.You love me right" Yunho said looking straight into Jaejoong's eyes.

Jaejoong was lost in Yunho's eyes and nodded yes. Yunho was so happy that he pulled Jaejoong in a tight hug.

"I love you Yunho. I love you very much" Jaejoong finally confessed.

Yunho slowly pulled out of the hug and leaned down to kiss Jaejoong. Just as their lips were about to meet Jaejoong's phone started to ring.

Jaejoong immediately looked at the number and was relieved that it was not the dreadful number. But it was an unknown number which scared her more. She kept her fear aside and answered the call.

"Yeboseyo"

"Jaejoong- ah this is your neighbour. My husband was looking over your father and your father got an attack half n hour ago. We called the doctors but they coudn't save him. I am sorry to say this But your father his no more Jaejoong ah." Jaejoong could not believe his ears. She let go of her phone and slipped down on the ground. Yunho got worried over jaejoong's raction to the call. He took jaejoong's cell phone and continued talking.

"Jaejoong ah are you ok...Jaejoong ah"

"This is her friend talking."

"Oh please take care of jaejoong. She has just lost her father. Can you get her home safely?"

"Yes" 

"Jaejoong?" Yunho called jaejoong and she immediately hugged yunho and cried.

"Shh...I know its difficult but we need to go to your appartment now." Yunho helped jaejoong stand up and they both walked towards Yunho's car.

Yunho made sure that Jaejoong was alright in the passenger seat and drove off to her appartment.


i love you @ShoJoongia 

she helped to retrieve the chapter

I love her so much

thank you