I Love You - Chp 5

I Love You

Chapter 5


It has been two days since Jaejoong's dad's funeral. She met Yunho only once after that day. Yunho could see that something was bothering Jaejoong but insist Jaejoong on knowing it. But when Jaejoong avoided his calls, he knew something was definately wrong with her. He had tried contacting her through yeonhee, but even yeonhee had not seen her either in college or dance class. Yunho finally drove to Jaejoong's place.

"Why are you here Yunho?" Jaejoong asked him. She was not in her best form, just wearing her pyjamas and her hair tied into a messy bun.

To Yunho she was the cutest girl on the earth at that moment. But he was also angry with her.

"I bought lunch for us. I hope you like italian food." Yunho ignored jaejoong's question and walked into her apartment.

"Yunho you can't just come in here as you please"

"Ofcourse I can. I can meet my girlfriend whenever I want to."

"Yunho....please"

"Listen Jaejoong I know you are sad right now, but I am here for you. You can tell me anything you want."

"Who said I am sad.?"

"Eh?" Yunho was really confused now.

"I am the happiest girl in the world right now."

"Jaejoong I know its hard to overcome someone's death. You can always come to me."

"I have not gone mad Yunho. The reason I am happy is because I am free now."

"free?"

"Yes. I had to be an because I needed money for his medical bills. But now that he is no more I don't need to be an any more. This is the best and the only gift my appa has given me in his lifetime."

Yunho was starring at Jaejoong with dumbfounded expression. He never expected jaejoong to be this blunt. He was also confused as to how can a daughter be this happy about her father's death.

Jaejoong saw yunho's expression and she was sure that yunho must be thinking low of her.

"I know what you are thinking." said jaejoong. yunho looked up to Jaejoong for an answer as he also needed to know what he was thinking actually.

"I know I am the worst daughter one could have. You must be thinking how can this girl be so happy about her father's death. I am so cheap and..."

Jaejoong couldn't finish as Yunho's lips landed on her. At first she was shocked but eventually returned the kiss. She opened to moan in between the kiss and Yunho grabed the opportunity to enter her hot cavern. their tongue battled for dominance and obviously Yunho won. While kissing hard they lost their balance and fall on to the couch. Thankfully Jaejoong landed on Yunho's chest.

"ah" Yunho exclaimed.

"Mianhae" Jaejoong tried to get up but was pulled back by Yunho. Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

"Listen to me. You are not a bad daughter. You are the best daughter your appa could ever have. No other child would be willing to go through what you have gone through for their parents. And also you are not cheap. Your hardships are over now. I ll see to it that all you get in life is happiness and love. And also the respect which you always wanted from people." Yunho could feel his shirt getting wet. He sat up with Jaejoong in his laps. 

"Yun..." Jaejoong hugged yunho tightly.

"Shh....I am always here for you. I love you."

"I love you too"

Yunho kissed jaejoong again but this time it was a short kiss.

Jaejoong loved the food that Yunho had bought for them. Yunho decided to take Jaejoong out for a romantic date to cheer up her mood.


Jaejoong was getting ready for her date with Yunho. She was really nervous as this was her first real date. She had worn her favourite dress matched up with accessories and matching footwear.

First-Date-Outfit1.jpg

the pink dress

She was waiting for Yunho to pick her up while giving final touches to her make up. She wanted to look perfect for him. Just then the door bell rang. She quickly opened the door and saw Yunho handsomely standing there with a bouquet of lillies in his hand. Yunho was wearing dark jeans with a checked shirt and a blazer.

2mwfbz4.jpg

"You look beautiful." Yunho said as he handed the flowers to Jaejoong. Soon they both left in Yunho's car.

"Yunho where are we going?" Jaejoong asked as she had no idea where had yunho planned to take her for dinner

"Well everything is a suprise for you. So just sit back and enjoy." Jaejoong pouted at Yunho's answer.

"Don't pout. You know I can't kiss you right now." Yunho chuckled and hold jaejoong's hand while steering with another. Jaejoong couldn't help but blush. 

The drive to the destination was really long and after a while jaejoong fell asleep. They soon reached their destination and yunho buzzed the car windows down. The pleasant breeze brushed through jaejoong's cheeks and she was waking up.

"Umm....where are we?" Jaejoong sat up and asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Where do you think we are?" Yunho said as he looked at jaejoong's confused facial expressions. Jaejoong looked around and she was shocked to see where they were. 

"Yunho are we in Busan?"

"Yes baby. We are at Haeundae beach." Yunho said as he brushed of some fringes from jaejoong's face and locked it behind her ears.

"Did you drive straight for 3 hours? You must be tired" 

"Don't worry about me now lets go and enjoy."

Yunho rolled up his jeans and jaejoong removed her heels as they started walking towards the beach. As they were walking, in the middle of the beach jaejoong saw a plank leading to a table in the water. The plank was decorated with candles on each side.

As thy came closer to the table Jaejoong saw a candle stand in the middle of the table with various types food laid on the table. There were two chairs on each side of the table. Jaejoong looked up at yunho with questioning eyes.

Romantic%20Beach%20Dinner%20For%20Two%20

"Well lets have dinner." Yunho hold jaejoong's hand and walked on to the plank. But Jaejoong didn't move an inch.

"What's wrong boo?"

"Yun wh..what if this thing is not strong and we both fall down." Jaejoong said with fear in her eyes.

Yunho chuckled a bit before carrying Jaejoong bridal style and walked towards the table.

"Yunho what are you doing? Please put me down."

"Stop fidgiting. And this arrangement is really strong. trust me." Yunho placed jaejoong down on the chair and he took a sit on the opposite side,

Through out the dinner Jaejoong chatted happily while Yunho only listened to her with a big smile on his face.

Suddenly Yunho stood up and kneeled in front of jaejoong. Jaejoong turned towards yunho. She was really nervous as she knew what yunho was going to say.

"I don't know how to say those cheesy lines from dramas but I can promise you somethings. I, Jung Yunho, will never let that smile disappear from your face. Will work hard with you to acheive your dreams.I Will be there with you in all your happy and sad moments, though I ll see to it that there won't be any sad moments. I Will fill your life with lots of love. The day I saw you, I knew you were something special to me and all those days I spent with you has made me think to spend a whole life time with you. Having you by my side is what completes me. I wish I could give you
everything, but I hope that this ring is enough. Will you make me the happiest man alive? Kim Jaejoong will you marry me?" Yunho sincerely proposed to jaejoong with a ring box in his hand.

696954498_957.jpg

"Yunho I want to cherish you for a lifetime. Yes I ll marry you" Jaejoong said as she tried to control her tears but failed to do that.

Yunho smiled and sliped a ring in her finger.

"What is the second ring for?" Jaejoong asked as she noticed another ring in the box.

"Don't I deserve a ring as well" Yunho said as he gave that ring to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled and slipped the ring into his finger.

"But I should be the buying you a ring."

"From now on you are my responsbility. I ll buy you the world if you want" Yunho said as he reached jaejoong's lips and kissed him with all the love.

"Umm Yunho we should head back home now. Its getting late" 

"But I drank too much wine boojae. Can you drive?"

"Boojae? Anyways I can't drive. How will we go home. What will we do now?"

"Relax boojae. We will head back to the beach cottage here"

pic1-beach-view-pool-villa.jpg

They entered the cottage and jaejoong was more than nervous to share a room with yunho. yunho could sense jaejoong's nervousness.

"Chill boojae. I won't do anything."

"What the hell is boojae."

"From now on I'll call you boojae. Thats your nickname from me. You should also have a nickname for me."

"I am not calling you by any nickname. Yunho is just fine." Jaejoong said and made her self comfortable on the bed. "But Yunho we don't have a change of clothes."

Just then Yunho took out two pairs of pyjamas for them from his bag. 

"You planned this from before right."

"Well I wanted us to spend some quality time away from the city. But if you are not comfortable then I ll go outside. I ll sleep on the chair outside."

"No no please don't go. I am comfortable. How about we have some wine?" jaejoong saw a wine bottle and was trying to open it.

"Here" Jaejoong handed him a glass of wine.

They soon finished both the bottles provided in the cottage. Both were completely drunk.

"Kiss me now." Jaejoong moved towards Yunho but just in time yunho moved his head.

"You...you don't want to kiss me?"

"Boojae lets sleep you are drunk." Yunho carried her to the bed and laid her down. Just as he was about to pull away jaejoong caught his arms.

"Don't go . sl...slepp here." Yunho chuckled at the stuttering jaejoong and laid down besides her. Jaejoong immediately wrapped her arms around his torso. They hugged each other for the rest of the night.

"Yunho wake up or we will have to face the traffic." Jaejoong had dressed up and was ready to go but yunho hadn't even waken up yet.

"ahh...don't shout boojae. Come here." He sat up and pulled jaejoong down by her wrist. Jaejoong was now sitting on his laps.

"I was thinking....You should meet my family soon." Jaejoong's smile quickly disappeared.

"Why" yunho asked as he pecked her cheeks.

"Will they like me yunho?"

"Ofcourse they will."

"Are you sure. With my past.."

"Hey I have told you before.  never talk about anything that disturbs you. How about you come to my home for lunch this sunday."

Jaejoong was reluctant but still agreed to meet Yunho's family.


Finally updated....

this chapter  is divided into two parts

second part would be up by tonight

comment and subscribe :)

also I think this is a boring chapter......what do you guys think

leave in your comments

and here are the pyjamas

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7FAH5kga4uZFw_27wrVs

and this jaejoong when yunho met her

jejunghamtori300-2.jpg

goodbye for now....